The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1111
Page 1111 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1116111011106111011109111011111112111311211161121116112111 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16651
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm not Catholic but I'm a Mormon, So I have a similar story, But I don't control how other people act, so if you think it's OK to swear Then I'll respect it.



  2. #16652
    Post-Hipster Yoot Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,892
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    From a Christian perspective, I have a friend who will be entering Seminary after college, and she swears like a sailor. Now, this is a person who reads the Bible and interprets it on a daily basis as preparation for seminary school, and by her interpretation, swearing is absolutely fine. Not to mention that she supports gay rights as well, and actively tries to get Christians to interact with people of other religions. I think she'll make a great pastor.
    She sounds awesome :) The kind of person that people should look up to :)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    I just got 22 likes from Avarus. XD
    Try 31. Yeeeeah boi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    I am Catholic and I personally was raised to avoid swearing so I never really do it. There's a lot of verses in the Bible that says it's corrupt and harmful to the causes of Christ and it's hard to spread God's word if you use them. There are some situations where it doesn't fit to use swears too. I don't think it's necessary to use the F word in every situation you just to use the f-word or to curse in front of your family or grandparents.
    That's just me though. While it may bother me a bit, if you're fine with it, do it.
    I was raised to never swear too, and it's really only since 2011 that I've been comfortable with it. I don't swear excessively, just when I feel like it I guess. I don't think swears are sacrilegious and such, they're just words to vent frustrations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I'm not Catholic but I'm a Mormon, So I have a similar story, But I don't control how other people act, so if you think it's OK to swear Then I'll respect it.
    That's the right attitude, just respect one another.

    This sounds like the start of a joke, a Catholic, a Mormon and an Atheist walk into a bar...
    ]]----0000000[[[[[

  3. #16653
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm not going to be talking into a bar any life time soon.



  4. #16654
    Post-Hipster Yoot Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,892
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I'm not going to be talking into a bar any life time soon.
    Mormon's don't drink, do they?

    Meh, I'm not a fan of bars myself.
    ]]----0000000[[[[[

  5. #16655
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm not old enough to drink :I

  6. #16656
    Post-Hipster Yoot Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,892
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    I'm not old enough to drink :I
    I'm not sure why but I pictured you as 20ish. But you're only 14 haha
    ]]----0000000[[[[[

  7. #16657
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I'm not going to be talking into a bar any life time soon.
    Mormon's don't drink, do they?

    Meh, I'm not a fan of bars myself.
    No, we don't, we don't even drink iced tea or coffee either.

    I just realized I said talking into a bar ._.



  8. #16658
    Silent in the trees. Kouzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    2,228
    Blog Entries
    113
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I was raised to never swear too, and it's really only since 2011 that I've been comfortable with it. I don't swear excessively, just when I feel like it I guess. I don't think swears are sacrilegious and such, they're just words to vent frustrations.
    .
    True, but I've always used other words that do that same effects like darn it or eff it or crap. Personally I don't think crap is really that bad. Though generally I try to avoid them. There's alot of other thing I do to vent off frustration.

  9. #16659
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    I'm not old enough to drink :I
    I'm not sure why but I pictured you as 20ish. But you're only 14 haha
    lol
    Tbh I have no idea why people think I'm mature but they do

  10. #16660
    Post-Hipster Yoot Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,892
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    I'm not old enough to drink :I
    I'm not sure why but I pictured you as 20ish. But you're only 14 haha
    lol
    Tbh I have no idea why people think I'm mature but they do
    Dunno.

    I wonder if people think I'm mature.

    Probz not lol
    ]]----0000000[[[[[

  11. #16661
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I picture you in your 20s fab, not sure if that counts as mature or not though ^^;



  12. #16662
    ♦ fabulous ♦ -Yamirami-'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    6,449
    Blog Entries
    174

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    I joined it because Exor told me to.

    And because I was bored.


    I decided to stay.
    Do you do everything that @Neosquid; tells you to do?
    Of course, he's my mind slave~

  13. #16663
    Post-Hipster Yoot Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    11,892
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I was raised to never swear too, and it's really only since 2011 that I've been comfortable with it. I don't swear excessively, just when I feel like it I guess. I don't think swears are sacrilegious and such, they're just words to vent frustrations.
    .
    True, but I've always used other words that do that same effects like darn it or eff it or crap. Personally I don't think crap is really that bad. Though generally I try to avoid them. There's alot of other thing I do to vent off frustration.
    Eh, whatever suits you :) I used to say crap a lot because it just felt better. If you aren't comfortable with swearing then don't.

    When I'm frustrated I do that thing that many teens do when they're alone and need to, you know, just release those frustrations.

    That's right, write to my gran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I picture you in your 20s fab, not sure if that counts as mature or not though ^^;
    Ill be 20 soon, so yeah :)
    ]]----0000000[[[[[

  14. #16664
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I thought you were like 17 maybe when I first met you Kyu. I dunno, you just seem that way I guess.

    Lol, I think you're pretty mature Fab

  15. #16665
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hey, sup Neo?

    EDIT: 17? Jeez.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •