The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1105
Page 1105 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1056051005105510951103110411051106110711151155120516052105 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16561
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    I think mods like me, but I'm not for sure. I've had like 6 warnings, but 0 infractions.
    I been a good boy with only two warnings...One because I needed a way to watch Pokemon shows on the Internet because my mom and me cant efforde cable and satlight and two because @KM wanted to try out her new mod powers on me which I didn't mind at all we both been friends every since i joined here two years ago...

    Oh...Lightning,rain and the power is out too but I still post on the internet at the college!


  2. #16562
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    lel, warnings.

    Anyways, this weekend, I helped make a video game. Was pretty fun, and the end result was pretty good, at least for a game made in 36 hours.

  3. #16563
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Was pretty fun, and the end result was pretty good, at least for a game made in 36 hours.
    Wayne's World: The Game?

  4. #16564
    ^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post

    Wayne's World: The Game?
    I did not care for Wayne's World.

    Jonathan
    Badges: 1
    Current Y Team

    (av & sig source)

  5. #16565
    Elemental Defender Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fighting Jelly King
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    /Has no idea what Wayne's World is



  6. #16566
    ^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    /Has no idea what Wayne's World is
    Film about two slackers in the 90s trying to promote their tv show.

    Jonathan
    Badges: 1
    Current Y Team

    (av & sig source)

  7. #16567
    Elemental Defender Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fighting Jelly King
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    /Has no idea what Wayne's World is
    Film about two slackers in the 90s trying to promote their tv show.
    Oh!

    Ya I wouldn't care much either.



  8. #16568
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Heya guys. I think Wayne's World and the sequel are OK, not bad but not great

  9. #16569
    ^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    /Has no idea what Wayne's World is
    Film about two slackers in the 90s trying to promote their tv show.
    Oh!

    Ya I wouldn't care much either.
    Vastly overhyped film.

    Jonathan
    Badges: 1
    Current Y Team

    (av & sig source)

  10. #16570
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    In your opinion :P I liked the Jim Morrison parts.

  11. #16571
    Elemental Defender Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fighting Jelly King
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    It's not something that I would be interested in.



  12. #16572
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I allways think that making video games that would never come out is really neat idea but you know how greedy and over protective these video game companys are..

    Like Pokemon Battle Network for example...a Pokemon game made by the fans to bring something new and different to the games but the company would never allow it because they think they know innovation but really make products to make money...You know The Pokemon Company is a big business company right......Since they are so big,they can only think about making money...In fact the person who left Capcom(Translation of Keiji Inafune's Capcom departure interview - NeoGAF) said that japan video game companys have a major problem of making quality games because the companys have made so much money that they think that even half baked games will make tons of money but.....That's not true anymore...

    The reason why I have for the last few years said that The Pokemon Company is going down hill and not other companys like Nintendo or other first party companys is because since they know that the formula that you see in games like Pokemon Black Version 2 or Pokemon Diamond is because it makes them money....Even doing repetive things will eventually get you bust in the end....I wonder why The Pokemon Company dont be like the other companys and just take a risk and do somthing different like make another main game series.....


    But what does this mean for you and me....If video game companys realized that individuals like you and me are the ones who buy their products and make fan bases of their video game products then why dont they let us help them by allowing us to give them ideas for the next video games.......What i mean is communication between the consumer and the company with the company asking the consumer what products would work best with the consumer....



    Also isnt fan made game not allowed to be talked about on here?
    I end my rant.....


  13. #16573
    Elemental Defender Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fighting Jelly King
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Like what they were going to do with Megaman Legends 3 where they asked the fans with help for some of the ideas?



  14. #16574
    Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    22,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I think it would be nice if they accepted some fan input,like maybe Pokemon designs and mechanics, but they are the people that make these games up.

  15. #16575
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Like what they were going to do with Megaman Legends 3 where they asked the fans with help for some of the ideas?
    Yeap...But because the fan base of Pokemon is soooooo massive...The Pokemon Company would have no problem but Capcom was a different story because they didn't have a big enough fan base and of course the main guy leaving as well...

    I swear in 10 to 20 years,The Pokemon Company will be in big trouble because the the repetive nature of the Pokemon games will eventually get old and people will want to ask of something different and The Pokemon Company wont listen...Trust me,I don't want to see my favorite company go down the tubs because I plan to work there in a few years but...They have to try to do things differently and I have seen many fans asking for The Pokemon Company to make something different with the main games...something like what Mario and The Legend of Zelda did...They changed because of the fans but Pokemon hasn't yet....I still wait for that "Pokemon Battle Network"(means the game of change for Pokemon) game to be developed.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •