The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1094

Page 1094 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 94594994104410841092109310941095109611041144119415942094 ... LastLast
Results 16,396 to 16,410 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16396
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Well, my mac book is about 4 years old, so it makes sense, i guess, oh well. I can use Safari if I need to.
    Four years should not be enough that your OS is so outdated that you can't update adobe flash! My grandmother can update adobe flash, and she hasn't upgraded her OS in about 10 years!

  2. #16397
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,987
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by HaruMei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Well, my mac book is about 4 years old, so it makes sense, i guess, oh well. I can use Safari if I need to.
    Four years should not be enough that your OS is so outdated that you can't update adobe flash! My grandmother can update adobe flash, and she hasn't upgraded her OS in about 10 years!
    Really? I tried to instal the update and it quits immediately everytime, so I dont know what the problem is.

  3. #16398
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruMei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Well, my mac book is about 4 years old, so it makes sense, i guess, oh well. I can use Safari if I need to.
    Four years should not be enough that your OS is so outdated that you can't update adobe flash! My grandmother can update adobe flash, and she hasn't upgraded her OS in about 10 years!
    Really? I tried to instal the update and it quits immediately everytime, so I dont know what the problem is.
    *googles furiously*
    ...Okay, so apparently the mac version is only compatible back to os x 10.6; what do you have? (it's stupid, the PC version is reverse compatible all the way back to XP--11 years old!)

  4. #16399
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,987
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm Mac OS X 10.5, so it's not compatible anymore.

  5. #16400
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hm. Have you tried upgrading just a bit? OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (Mac) - Download seems to let you upgrade to 10.6, and it seems free?
    (Also it seems to be a legal site, not some sort of pirated download)
    Last edited by HaruMei; 18th October 2012 at 04:18 PM.

  6. #16401
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,879
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hello, everyone.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  7. #16402
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Hello, everyone.
    WAZZZUP?

    I wonder if anyone will remember that commercial xD
    maglev is invisible

  8. #16403
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hi Karamazov :) nice to see you here!

  9. #16404
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,879
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Hi Karamazov :) nice to see you here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    WAZZZUP?
    Hi, guys.
    I wonder if anyone will remember that commercial xD
    No one will remember it.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  10. #16405
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Hi Karamazov :) nice to see you here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    WAZZZUP?
    Hi, guys.
    I wonder if anyone will remember that commercial xD
    No one will remember it.
    Love that commercial. I wish they would show it again.
    maglev is invisible

  11. #16406
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol, I've never seen it before :P the Randy Savage Slim Jim commercials were my favorite

  12. #16407
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, I've never seen it before :P the Randy Savage Slim Jim commercials were my favorite
    Oh lawd.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pVcbasIb8lQ
    maglev is invisible

  13. #16408
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,879
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    In that video, Randy Savage looks like a rainbow that caught on fire.
    Sunburn likes this.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  14. #16409
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I would wear that suit almost every day if I had it :P I'd like those sunglasses too, they're just crazy.

  15. #16410
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    In that video, Randy Savage looks like a rainbow that caught on fire.
    You say that like its a bad thing :p
    maglev is invisible

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •