The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1091

Page 1091 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 91591991104110811089109010911092109311011141119115912091 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16351
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/
    How many Pokemon do you have right now?
    About 93 right now.
    That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  2. #16352
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,019
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/
    How many Pokemon do you have right now?
    About 93 right now.
    That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
    My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.

  3. #16353
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @missingno; overanalysis is the best part! except when you decide to do the impossible. (My brother has been annoyed for years about my ability to use really inferior pokemon and make them do seemingly impossible things through sheer force of will and faith.)
    @Sunburn; except if it's late enough that you're not processing properly anymore. Because you really ought to appreciate the awesome factor.

    Also, I just recieved 14 medals at once. I am amused. (I hit 50 a while ago, so the medal guy just kept on telling me to go to the medal office, which I didn't bother to do for quite a while, so I just got all the medals I earned over the last couple of days in one go.)

  4. #16354
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    My Koffing is level 18, wooo. Tijuana would beat your Chandelure into the ground, Aquanova :p lol

    Is there a point to the medals?

  5. #16355
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, I won't. Screw my exams and projects, W2 commands my attention.
    That's the spirit.

    I think I might comment on every single thing on my Facebook feed. Should I do it?

    Medals are for awesomeness. They're just like achievements. You want them because they are there.
    That's nice.

  6. #16356
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/
    How many Pokemon do you have right now?
    About 93 right now.
    That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
    My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.
    I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  7. #16357
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol XD do it. One of my friends once posted every letter of the alphabet, one status for each letter. Then he posted every dog breed he could think of, as separate statuses.

  8. #16358
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @missingno; YESSS
    @Sunburn; No? I don't think so? they're just collectibles, essentially.

  9. #16359
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,019
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    My Koffing is level 18, wooo. Tijuana would beat your Chandelure into the ground, Aquanova :p lol

    Is there a point to the medals?
    I think the medals are just for collecting.

  10. #16360
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,552
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Well you've come to the right place. This thread is where all the cool kids hang out =)
    Clearly I don't belong here then :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, I won't. Screw my exams and projects, W2 commands my attention.
    Replace 'exam and projects' with finding jobs and 'W2' with obscure techno. I haven't played Pokemon in a looooong time.
    maglev is invisible

  11. #16361
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,019
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/
    How many Pokemon do you have right now?
    About 93 right now.
    That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
    My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.
    I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?
    Actually I caught a lot of Pokemon this playthrough. I beat the game in 6 days which is pretty good for me, but yeah I did spend a lot of time training. I know I love Chandelure, it's awesome, I was impressed with it.

  12. #16362
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Fab; BUT WHY? POKEMON IS SO MUCH FUN. @Aquanova; Chandelure is, in fact, kind of awesome. I love the variety in part-ghost types in 5th gen; it's so much fun.

  13. #16363
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Not everyone here likes Pokemon :P I do though, and so do most people :P

  14. #16364
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,552
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by HaruMei View Post
    @Fab; BUT WHY? POKEMON IS SO MUCH FUN. @Aquanova; Chandelure is, in fact, kind of awesome. I love the variety in part-ghost types in 5th gen; it's so much fun.
    Dunno. Just hard to find the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Not everyone here likes Pokemon :P I do though, and so do most people :P
    I do too, just not as much.
    maglev is invisible

  15. #16365
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/
    How many Pokemon do you have right now?
    About 93 right now.
    That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
    My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.
    I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?
    Actually I caught a lot of Pokemon this playthrough. I beat the game in 6 days which is pretty good for me, but yeah I did spend a lot of time training. I know I love Chandelure, it's awesome, I was impressed with it.
    Chandelure is easily my favorite fire type from gen 5


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •