The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1038

Page 1038 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088113815382038 ... LastLast
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #15556
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I think he might have meant quiche.

    @FABuLUSH!; of course, why would it ever be on.
    That's nice.

  2. #15557
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    TheMissingno. likes this.
    maglev is invisible

  3. #15558
    Warrior of 炎 GameCodeTrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,638
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @The Twilight Knight; lol I meant quiche I'm off~ @FABuLUSH!; you don't like quiche, quiche doesn't like you >:P
    TheMissingno. likes this.

    You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

  4. #15559
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    It's like an omelette in pie form... What's not to like?
    That's nice.

  5. #15560
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.

    @FABuLUSH!; of course, why would it ever be on.
    I haven't a clue.,I thought it was set off by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    It's like an omelette in pie form... What's not to like?
    Dunno. Never liked the ones my mum made.
    TheMissingno. likes this.
    maglev is invisible

  6. #15561
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    @The Twilight Knight; lol I meant quiche I'm off~ @FABuLUSH!; you don't like quiche, quiche doesn't like you >:P
    Oh, okay then. I didn't even now quiche was a real thing until now...It's such a strange word.
    TheMissingno. likes this.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  7. #15562
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,981
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I like quiche with ham and cheese in it, yum :)
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  8. #15563
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post

    Oh, okay then. I didn't even now quiche was a real thing until now...It's such a strange word.
    you know what else is a strange word? Shampoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I like quiche with ham and cheese in it, yum :)
    I like ham and cheese.
    TheMissingno. likes this.
    maglev is invisible

  9. #15564
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,068
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    It's like an omelette in pie form... What's not to like?
    Dunno. Never liked the ones my mum made.
    Exactly the same here. :P
    @Aquanova; Ham and cheese quiche is awesome, though, I must admit.
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  10. #15565
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.

    @FABuLUSH!; of course, why would it ever be on.
    I haven't a clue.,I thought it was set off by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    It's like an omelette in pie form... What's not to like?
    Dunno. Never liked the ones my mum made.
    They default to "moderate," which really isn't that helpful but you still might miss some of the good stuff.
    That's nice.

  11. #15566
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think he might have meant quiche.
    Haha, good guess. I don't like quiche.
    It's like an omelette in pie form... What's not to like?
    Dunno. Never liked the ones my mum made.
    Exactly the same here. :P
    @Aquanova; Ham and cheese quiche is awesome, though, I must admit.
    Literally just quoting to make a quote pyramid.

    Also, pinecone quiche.
    maglev is invisible

  12. #15567
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,068
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post

    Oh, okay then. I didn't even now quiche was a real thing until now...It's such a strange word.
    you know what else is a strange word? Shampoo.
    For some reason, I think "venison" is a really pretty word.
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  13. #15568
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post

    Oh, okay then. I didn't even now quiche was a real thing until now...It's such a strange word.
    you know what else is a strange word? Shampoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I like quiche with ham and cheese in it, yum :)
    I like ham and cheese.
    ikr? It's called Shampoo, and you put in your hair.....that's kinda strange..who named it that anyways!?
    TheMissingno. likes this.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  14. #15569
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post

    Oh, okay then. I didn't even now quiche was a real thing until now...It's such a strange word.
    you know what else is a strange word? Shampoo.
    For some reason, I think "venison" is a really pretty word.
    I agree, also avocado.
    maglev is invisible

  15. #15570
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Guys, I have not gone on a liking spree in a while, but I think this calls for one.
    Black Dragon likes this.
    That's nice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •