FUN AND GAMES: Your own Pokemon gags
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your own Pokemon gags

Default Your own Pokemon gags

We all know the Anime has given us running gags that tend to get old as they run themselves into the ground (LOL get it?) but what gags, be they one-off or running within an episode, would you put in yourself?
    Last edited by Aestivate; 31st May 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your own Pokemon gags

Dr. Zager having his helicopter destroyed every episode he's in... Oh, wait!
    Last edited by PTOldMan; 28th April 2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well...I...uh...fuck, there's just no beating that.

I'd like a Pokemon on the main cast who's always left behind at the end of each episode. A lot of episodes already will have a Pokemon suddenly dissapear without ever showing them return (in the Ligray episode, I believe, we see Hatoboh hit by an attack and then he's just...gone), so it'd be nice to see this incorporated as a joke.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

I always kind of wish we had a girl version of Brock. A female who flirted with every male COTD would have been funny, not to mention the double standards of seeing a girl "put herself out" toward every guy on the show.

Blog Entries

I would put in Cilan's brothers calling him (via the map or something, I don't know, maybe Cilan would have an Xtransciever) all the time to hound him about something at the gym or to complain.

"Cilan, Chili set the kitchen on fire!" "NOT ON PURPOSE!" "......can you two work it out or something we're really busy being trapped by Team Rocket and I don't have time for this."

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

追放されたバカ

Youngster Joey.

'Nuff said.

I am the Aqua Rabbit. CamyPSyrup's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Iris gets her hair caught on something. Everytime she walks, runs, or jumps away, she gets yanked back. Hard.
    Last edited by CamyPSyrup; 28th April 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TR breaks the fourth wall in front of Ash who complains that the concept of breaking the fourth wall is LCD and makes no sense because how can someone realize they are fictional if they don't have conscious thought. Later Ash after the episode announces a contest or upcoming event. Iris points out the "Hypocrisy" of Ash breaking the fourth wall. Ash then yells at her on how it is different because it serves purpose and is outside the context of the episode and therefore is less pretentious.

Iris using her hair as unlimited storage. May or may not be used as a mode of transportation.
    Axew has a furnished little house in there and everything.

Why hasn't this been done yet?!
    [avatar: pixiv]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A recurring trainer constantly complaining about Ash commanding his Pokemon to use a move that's not its highest stat during a battle.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This gap's might be suitable for older Ash-
    -(1) Because of His clueless & Dense Personality , Ash gain a ability to say some word with Such a Passion that It cause All other Girl around him ''Blush & Nosebleed'' ! Something he does this with boys too
    However , He doesn't know's why this happen .
    Like Lo from Acchi Kocchi !
    -(2)Because of his Dense Personality , Ash also say this thing that Cause's Girl to Misunderstand it as a Confession
    Example :
    Tsundere Rival : Why , Why Do you care so much ! I treat you horribly & I mock you all the time So why do you always try to help me ?
    Ash :Because I like you !
    Tsundere Rival : WHAT , WHY , Why do like me for ? I'm not someone for you to ......... ! Just Why did you say this !
    Ash : Why shouldn't I ! You are a awesome trainer & you are so Cool ! And Although you act like you don't care but you always come to help us ! Also by mocking us , you actually help us ! And you love Pokemon so Much ! Their no reason for Me & Pikachu to Dislike you ! I bet everyone gonna like you if they saw how kind you are !
    Tsundere Rival : Wait , What Kind of ''Like'' you're talking about !
    Ash : Is there another type of ''Like'' ?
    So how do you guys like !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 1st May 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

A female Whimsicott pulling pranks on Ash & Friends in order to get attention from Pikachu.

Iris pulling Cilan's ear if he is in another Connoiseur mood.

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    -(1) Because of His clueless & Dense Personality , Ash gain a ability to say some word with Such a Passion that It cause All other Girl around him ''Blush & Nosebleed'' ! Something he does this with boys too
    -(2)Because of his Dense Personality , Ash also say this thing that Cause's Girl to Misunderstand it as a Confession
    Example :
    Tsundere Rival : Why , Why Do you care so much ! I treat you horribly & I mock you all the time So why do you always try to help me ?
    Tsundere Rival : WHAT , WHY , Why do like me for ? I'm not someone for you to ......... ! Just Why did you say this !
    Ash : Why shouldn't I ! You are a awesome trainer & you are so Cool ! And Although you act like you don't care but you always come to help us ! Also by mocking us , you actually help us ! And you love Pokemon so Much ! Their no reason for Me & Pikachu to Dislike you ! I bet everyone gonna like you if they saw how kind you are !
    The latter scenario will unfortunately never happen because, as so many people have pointed out to me, Ash is eternally 10 years old and will never start liking girls.
    (Plus, I don't like the idea of him & anyone but Misty as a couple.)

As far as running gags go, how about a character in the background quasi-breaking the fourth wall like Cilan does in Movie 14 ("It's not very effective"). I LOLed for 20 minutes when he said that. (Then again, my sense of humor is kinda wierd.)
    Last edited by Stratago; 3rd May 2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: misprint

Smogon: 'Nuff said.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ash and Iris nosebleed and/or kill themselves after witnessing Cilan crossdressing again.

Cilan thinks of an alternate use of his cooking equipment, eg. frying pan as a drying pan, saucepan as a helmet, etc.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stratago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    Example :
    The latter scenario will unfortunately never happen because, as so many people have pointed out to me, Ash is eternally 10 years old and will never start liking girls.
    (Plus, I don't like the idea of him & anyone but Misty as a couple.)

As far as running gags go, how about a character in the background quasi-breaking the fourth wall like Cilan does in Movie 14 ("It's not very effective"). I LOLed for 20 minutes when he said that. (Then again, my sense of humor is kinda wierd.)
    Ash don't need to be older or fall in love for those Gaps !
    Those gap's are suitable for current Ash as well .
    His personality need to undergo some change & writer has to create some cute girl to fall for him, !
    It doesn't really matter if Ash fall in love or not for those gap as long as those girl fall for Ash.
    I simply just said how Ash's denseness about Romance can be use for proper gap & same time make him look cooler !
    A lot of people think Pokemon Can have any connection with love because it's a Kids Anime.
    However , Doremon , Perman , Shugo Chara , Jewelpet , Jugioh, Guro Guro, etc are also Kids Anime too But those Anime has even serious connection with love So there is nothing wrong in using Other girl feeling for Ash as a Running gap !
    Romance can be A Great Source for Humor if it properly use !
    My other Gap-
    - A New Male Cast who completely the opposite of Brock ! He's Rush ,Native , Impatient , Stupid , Less-Intelligent , Overactive, Hot Temper, Clumsy & Same aged as Ash !
    However there one similarity between him & Brock ! Their love for Girl !
    However , If more playboy type !
    The Gap is that Most Girl get attracted to Ash childish personality and when this happen he shout ''Why Ash Get's All The Girl !''

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast