CONTEST: Your favourite James episode?

Thread: Your favourite James episode?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Your favourite James episode?

Holy Matrimony, Once there were greenfeilds, Dressed for Jess sucsess and The treasure is all mine! come to mind.
    Last edited by Karamazov; 13th February 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Chaning prefix

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Your favourite James episode?

I think that Once There Were Greenfields would be my favorite one. I liked seeing James trying to train Cacnea for once and it was interesting to show that even with a lot of determination and effort, not every trainer can work with their Pokemon at a satisfying manner. Plus, seeing James come to the hard decision of letting Cacnea go was sad and still makes me cry when I see it. Sweet Baby James is another pretty good episode that also focuses on James' caring nature for his Pokemon when he worries about Chimecho, feels sad for having to leave it and seeing him bond with Mime Jr. was pretty nice too. Hold Matrimony is a fun episode and I liked seeing James' past, but I tend to go with the more emotional moments as my personal favorite. Although, I do like the little moment between James and Jessie at the end of the episode, as it shows how they are good friends, and seeing James' Growlithe still being so loyal was cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

I cant honestly choose, every episode is my fav because james is in it!! he's literally so funny, but sweet baby james and once there were greenfields are up there, cus i cried :(
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Post Thanks / Like

I love all episodes dedicated on James because it is always a certain sweetness of these episodes, but "Holly matrimony" is and will remain the best of all in my eyes because of the dominating fiancée, the flashbacks, Growlie and the rocketshippy scene at the end. I love everything about this episode.

I love the sweetness of "Sweet Baby James", this episode is on the second place in my heart. I love so much Chimecho and Mime Junior, the sad scene at the end makes me smile every time (I'm becoming crazy of love when I see James crying), * and besides, I won the DVD with this episode in a lottery, by chance, I doesn't tell you my joy

"The treasure is all mine" is just a filler I was expecting something better for the return of Jessiebelle but i love the flashbacks.

"Dressed for Jess success" is fun, with the crossdressing and rocketshipping! It is a perfect blend of ingredients to make my happiness.

"Once there were greenfields" is cute and I love the emotional end.

I forgot "The faux oak finish" this is not really an episode 100% dedicated to James but there is a lot of appearance. I love its lack of self-esteem in this episode and conversely "The fortune hunter" is great for making power of self-esteem for James under the moltres disguise.
    Last edited by Jez; 17th October 2012 at 07:45 AM.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holy Matrimony, without a doubt. That will always be one of my favorite classic Pokemon episodes.

Once There Were Greenfields gets a honorable mention because it was the first Pokemon episode to actually make me cry. Tears were just streaming down my face when James said goodbye to Cacnea. When Zoppi has to make James sound emotional, he does a good job with it.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)