CONTEST: Who would you rather join the team? (Read first post)

View Poll Results: Who would you rather join the team permanatly?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kingler

0 0%
  • Muk

2 11.11%
  • Tauros

1 5.56%
  • Heracross

12 66.67%
  • Palpitoad

3 16.67%

Thread: Who would you rather join the team? (Read first post)

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Who would you rather join the team? (Read first post)

Kingler, Muk and Palpitoad have never been known to travel with Ash. Every appearance they've had were either at Oak's or when he called for them. While they've all been showed to be powerful, they don't have a massive list of wins for lack of appearances. (Muk's only win was against Bellsprout)

Tauros and Heracross have traveled with Ash, but for very short periods and have also suffered in the way of screen time.

Kingler's latest appearance was just before the battle frontier saga and it had a very small cameo. It's last appearance before that was another small cameo before the Silver conference. The last time it did anything intresting was the whirl cup; even then it was only one episode where it lost to Psyduck in battle.

Muk's last big appearance was the battle with Gary. Since then it has made one small cameo in the Advanced Generation, Diamond and Perl sage and best wishes series each.

Tauros has not appered since the battle tower. However it was shown battling Alakazam and drawing with Metagross
    , even getting to train with Ash.

Heracross has not had too bad of a time, it got quite a bit of glorification in the three saga's it has appered in.

Finally Palpitoad dosen't seem too bad either, but unlike Leavanny and the others. Ash has brought Palpitoad to the team for tournements and gym battles and had never traveld with him.

So if either of these five could rejoin the team permanatly like Phanpy did, which would you choose?

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Who would you rather join the team? (Read first post)

I would personally love to see Heracross back on the team. He kicked so much ass during both Johto and Sinnoh Leagues, shame he had to lose against Trollbias's hacked Darkrai though...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

I was kind of torn between Heracross and Kingler, but in the end I voted Heracross.

Muk is pretty nice, and has a lot of personality, but it's kind of a loser, and besides, if it's constantly by Ash's side, that gag of Muk hugging everybody would get old really fast. Palpitoad doesn't have a lot to offer, maybe it's just a lack of screen time, but I somehow can't see Palpitoad being able to compete with the likes of Krookodile and Oshawott. Tauros, well, Ash has thirty of those things. Tauros doesn't have a lot of potential as a character, he's just a cheap gag in an episode that never aired in the US. Kingler, I'll admit was awesome. As a character, it's right up there with the rest of Ash's Pokemon. However, Heracross overtook Kingler. Heracross was a great battler, even being able to hold his own agains Darkrai until he took a Dream Eater to the knee. :P He was also a nice character, and a great source of comic relief. I would definitely like to see more of Heracross in the future.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

I'd love to see anyone of these on the main team, but Muk definatly deserves it!

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dralcax View Post
    I was kind of torn between Heracross and Kingler, but in the end I voted Heracross.

Muk is pretty nice, and has a lot of personality, but it's kind of a loser, and besides, if it's constantly by Ash's side, that gag of Muk hugging everybody would get old really fast. Palpitoad doesn't have a lot to offer, maybe it's just a lack of screen time, but I somehow can't see Palpitoad being able to compete with the likes of Krookodile and Oshawott. Tauros, well, Ash has thirty of those things. Tauros doesn't have a lot of potential as a character, he's just a cheap gag in an episode that never aired in the US. Kingler, I'll admit was awesome. As a character, it's right up there with the rest of Ash's Pokemon. However, Heracross overtook Kingler. Heracross was a great battler, even being able to hold his own agains Darkrai until he took a Dream Eater to the knee. :P He was also a nice character, and a great source of comic relief. I would definitely like to see more of Heracross in the future.
    Palpitoad is defenitly stronger than Oshawott. And its him I want to see join Ashs team. Because Palpitoad is strong, cute and after the Stephan battle has a good moveset ulike the most of Ashs Unova pokemon(Oshawott, Snivy).
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Blog Entries

Glad to see Heracross is winning. I voted for him too. He was one of the things I loved about Johto and i'm not even sure why. His screentime was so minimal and outside of sucking sap from Bulbasaur, we didn't get to see many antics. I just know he could be hilarious if the writers gave him some attention. He's cute, and he could be really strong. The others on the list I like but nowhere near as much.

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post

Palpitoad is defenitly stronger than Oshawott. And its him I want to see join Ashs team. Because Palpitoad is strong, cute and after the Stephan battle has a good moveset ulike the most of Ashs Unova pokemon(Oshawott, Snivy).
    I don't mean a strong Pokemon, I meant a strong character. Palpitoad doesn't have a lot of personality.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'd say Heracross. A good battler, and one of the more reliable pokemons that traveled with Ash.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post

I don't mean a strong Pokemon, I meant a strong character. Palpitoad doesn't have a lot of personality.
    Well that is right. But Oshawotts personality is more of a joke while Palpitoad hardly get any screentime.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!