CONTEST: What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times?

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times?

Pokémon 2000, Pokémon 4Ever, and Pokémon Heroes are my personal favorites. The fourth in particular was one of my favorite movies when I was little. I loved Celebi and Sam and the giant tree-thing x3 The second movie had an amazing score that gave me goosebumps even as a kid, and Pokémon Heroes made me cry every time, and the scenery and attention to detail were just awesome.

Blog Entries

Pokemon Destiny Deoxys was pretty engaging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes back is my favorite movie mainly because of all the build-up it had in the anime. Mewtwo was awesome as a misunderstood villain, and who could forget the climax involving our main protagonist Ash?. My second favorite movie was Pokemon the movie 2000: The Power of One due to Team Rocket's role, Lugia's role, the appearance of the Elemental Legendary birds, the first human villain in the movies, and the cameo of an Ancient Mew TCG Card towards the end.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

The first is always the greatest in my eyes. It was kinda Disney-esque, but it wasn't a bad movie. Jirachi was also a good one. I liked Max in that...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Follow vulpix On Twitter Add vulpix on Google+
    Follow vulpix on Tumblr

Personally I liked Destiny Deoxys the best. I remember seeing munchlax for the first time there.
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Up to this point, I'd have to say "Love and Battles" series just because of how ridiculous its last movie (Love and Battles 3) is.

Rise of Darkrai wasn't that bad.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

I'm gonna say Pokemon 2000. It's exciting and totally PokeShippy.

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

I never seen the newest movie that came out. lol i finally seen the zoroak one the other day. :D
    Last edited by Terrell; 22nd October 2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: spell error
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Trophies

I don't get to see many movies since I don't even know if there's a movie theater within 20 blocks of me (probably not). For Pokemon, it's got to be Pokemon The Movie 2000 (M02).

I really don't accept the title "The Power of One," but I'll blame 4Kids for that one. This movie sprang a billion fanfictions with Ash/Misty and Ash/Melody. I particularly liked it due to the awesome sexiness of Lugia. And why did the bird attack Lugia in the first place? It didn't do anything other than show up. Maybe it's becuase they were jealous of his sexiness and the fact they will never get 1% of that. I especially love Lugia's Song and I have wrote my own sheet music (piano cover) for it (that's almost perfectly in-sync with the actual MP3.), though it's missing some notes that sounded weird on piano and added some to make it sound better.

The others ones I'm disputed about from Pokemon Heroes (M05), Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (M08), and The Rise of Darkrai (M10).
    No.

Blog Entries

For me it's Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom (M14). It was the first time since Pokemon Heroes that a Pokemon movie got an actual theatrical release and I'll never forget the feeling I got when I saw that it was showing in a theatre about an hour and a half away from me. There was copious begging from yours truly so that I could actually get a ticket and go. (One of the many reasons I love my husband...)

I went not for Victini or the Dragons, but for Juanita's Golurk. I can still remember how my heart skipped a beat when I heard the massive thudding of those footsteps as that huge Automaton came into view. And yes, there were times that I choked up while I watched. Both times Golurk went down while fighting, I was crying. (Things don't look good for Victini and I just shrug but go after Golurk and I get upset fast!)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I liked Destiny Deoxy. It had everything. Battles, rivals, cool characters and a lot of action and emotion. They need to make more movies like that.

Pokemon Heroes~
    Beautifully detailed setting and city design, TR and their fantastic parkour skills, the characters were unique and well presented... oh! And how they portrayed the Pokemon, both wild and domesticated, felt so real. There are so many great scenes that display this, even with something so little can make the world feel more "real"; such as the lady who was giving her Vaporeon a little shower with the tap, just like you would with a dog. And when Ash runs through the city streets (amazingly portrayed, I felt the exact same feeling when I was lost in Venice for 3 hours lol), he comes to a small opening with two Pidgey bathing in a water fountain. He doesn't particularly take any real notice, just like someone would when you see two birds taking a bath in a birdbath. I didn't mind that Misty and Brock took a seat back in this film, but they still had their time to shine, such as Misty winning the race at the beginning (and who could forget that race? So awesome, really unique use of the canals of Venice. I could imagine the writers walking through Venice and thinking "Hey, this would be cool for a water Pokemon race").

The plot wasn't too bad, and the Soul Dew was pretty neat. Poor Latios~ :c

The music was wonderful. ;w;

The 3rd and 11th deserve a mention. x3

Smile~

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

No love for Spell of the Unown? That's still my favorite. I loved that remix of the Pokemon Johto theme they did for Ash's battle against Lisa. I love how the Unown actually seemed useful in the movie.

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quotes stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Blog Entries

Zoroark was a good one. Everyone from Movie 9 was great in my own Opinion.

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

I seen clips of the newest movie with mewtwo and genesect on. i hope the do great.
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast