CONTEST: What's your favorite Ending? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What's your favorite Ending?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Hundred Fifty-One

0 0%
  • Meowth's Song

2 4.26%
  • Fantasy in My Pocket

1 2.13%
  • Pokémon Ondo

0 0%
  • Type: Wild

3 6.38%
  • Riding on Lapras

0 0%
  • Meowth's Party

1 2.13%
  • Exciting Pokémon Relay

0 0%
  • Exciting² Pokémon Relay

0 0%
  • Takeshi's Paradise

4 8.51%
  • To My Best Friend

1 2.13%
  • Face Forward Team Rocket!

4 8.51%
  • Pocket-ering Monster-ing

0 0%
  • Because the Sky is There

1 2.13%
  • Polka O Dolka

1 2.13%
  • Smile

2 4.26%
  • Full of Summer!!

0 0%
  • GLORY DAY ~That Shining Day~

1 2.13%
  • Pokémon Counting Song

0 0%
  • I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~

6 12.77%
  • By Your Side ~Hikari's Theme~

7 14.89%
  • By Your Side ~Hikari's Theme~ Pop-Up Version

0 0%
  • By Your Side ~Hikari's Theme~ Winter Version

2 4.26%
  • Message of the Wind

2 4.26%
  • Message of the Wind (PokaPoka-VERSION)

0 0%
  • Surely Tomorrow

0 0%
  • Get Fired up, Spiky-eared Pichu!

0 0%
  • Which One ~ Is It?

2 4.26%
  • In Your Heart, LaLaLa

3 6.38%
  • Fanfare of the Heart

4 8.51%
  • Can You Name All the Pokémon? BW

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Ending?

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your favorite Ending?

I think I voted for Fanfare of the Heart (either that or I didn't vote) =/ but man I like almost all of them...Smile, Dawn's theme, Brock's theme, Lalala in your heart, Get Fired up Pichu, Type:Wild, Kaze no Message etc. The only one I really don't like is the Can you name the Pokemon BW...

☽ Rose Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Type: Wild. Honestly, I never heard it until the Ash vs Paul League battle. Hearing it play during that made me love it. Very fast paced, fit the mood perfectly.

Maemuki Rocket-dan! is also nice and poppy, you always knew the TRio was going to pull some funny shenanigans or crazy stunt when it came on.

Blog Entries

Man, I only get one pick.

Soko ni sora ga aru kara.
    Couple the song with that moment of Ash and Pikachu, and all those dandelion seeds. Somehow touching.

I guess my favorite is Kimi no Soba ~Hikari's Theme~ (the original version) since it has a really catchy tune and sounds nice, but I also like Watashi Makenai ~Haruka's Theme~ and In Your Heart, LaLaLa. Its actually really hard to decide.
    Last edited by Masato; 13th June 2011 at 10:19 AM.
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Yawn.
    Blog Entries

Which One ~ Is It? <3 <3. It was so wacky, upbeat and fun! I actually would look forward to it every week xD
    There are honestly very few endings that I don't like though (I'm looking at you current one) so it was a tough choice.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

I only know the ones from Indigo League and Johto, but my favourites are Meowth's Song and Pocketto Ni Fantasy.

Edit: I didn't realise Polka o Dolka is an ending theme?? I love that too.
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I like all of them, but it's a tie between Fanfare of the Heart and Because the Sky is There for me.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I absolutely absolutely love Smile. It's so like sincere and sweet and just great. It's not busy, and slowing it down was a nice change. I wouldn't want all endings to be like that, but I think for the one, and the way it turned out was terrific. The piano was a great change. Watching it now it's just so nostalgic for early AG, which was like when i was about 12 when I first watched it, so that's cool. It also had that depressed May thing, which I never actually understood. I feel like that part of her only ever existed in openings and endings, and same sorta with Ash in PSM. Would have made more sense with Dawn since she actually did get depressed, but whatever.

Smile, its such a beautiful song!

Also Riding on Lapras, Pokemon Ondo, Pokettari Monsutari, Soko ni Sora ga aru Kara, Kaze no Message, Kimi no Soba de, and Notch Eared Pichu!

"Which One ~ Is It?"
    So catchy....

Blog Entries

Type: Wild is my favorite. It's so upbeat and encapsulates the feeling of the series wonderfully. Rica's singing is also amazing, as always.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Kimi no Soba de~Hikari no Theme~ definitely! It's just so awesome and catchy and cool! Just hearing it makes me want to watch DP in Japanese! My other favourites are Kaze no Message, Fanfare of the Heart, Maemuki Rocketto Dan, Smile and Takeshi's Paradise.

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aaagh, so many choices and we can only pick one? That's cruel, man. :(

Granted, I haven't listened to the vast majority of the ED songs, but I ultimately decided to vote for I Won't Lose ~ Haruka's Theme because that one always got me pumped up and excited, plus I always loved watching the animation for it. Despite it being used for way too long and having way too fucking many remixes, I did like By Your Side ~ Hikari's Theme and I preferred the original one because nothing beats the rockin' guitar that starts the song. There was one remix that I did like that I'm pretty sure wasn't used in the anime because it comes on my iPod quite a bit, but I forgot which one it is.

GLORY DAY ~ That Shining Day, I also liked that one. Gotta be sorta in the mood for it, though, since it's kinda a slow song. I really liked Message of the Wind (don't recall the PokaPoka version, but I have a feeling I would've liked the original better anyway) and adored Which One ~ Is It? (when there weren't live dancers in it). In a twisted sort of way I did find Get Fired Up, Spiky-eared Pichu! catchy; I think I sorta accepted that it's supposed to be irritating yet it convinces me to keep listening. The karaoke version's easier on the ears, yet so weird without the harmony. XD

And... I was alright with In Your Heart, LaLaLa, though it always made me sad because the song and the imagery were constant reminders to me that DP was about to be over with. ;_;

I know I must've heard a dozen other of these while I watched on Keyhole, but they haven't stuck in my head so I don't really remember them at all. Only the recent stuff's stuck on to me. And no, I don't like either of BW's endings. What a surprise.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Watashi, Makenai for me as well. :3 Every time I hear it, I get excited for Haruka, and wonder how her contests are going in Johto. Plus, the animation rocks - I love getting to see her Pokémon showcased. The fact that Kaori has a great voice didn't hurt either.

I also liked Pokketari Monsutari if only for the adorable dancing Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Message of the Wind. It is just nostalgic to me. It reminds me of the old times I started watching raw to get ahead <33. As for others, even though I love Kimi no Soba de and Watashi Makenai, I won't choose them as my favourites because Hikari's Theme irredeamed itself to me due to it's thousands of different varieties, and ending animation's first few seconds is a clip show. I know I shouldn't be too hard on it since it came out before characters that actually have significance debuted, still... I love Watashi Makenai and Maemuki Roketto Dan!'s animation, though their animation being referenced within both Haruka's and Rocket-dan's fanbases' fanarts certainly helps. Smile is a good song but I didn't even watched it's animation so I can't comment. Type-Wild was a theme I originally didn't care for but did grow on me(damn you Goukazaru). Soko ni Sora ga Aru kana and Takeshi's Paraside are good songs, but I don't have much strong feelings for either(besides it's use on Glion (and I didn't watch their animation so I can't comment much on that either). Dotchi Nyo is a fun ending and a fun song but live action ruined it for me <_>. Ashita wa Kitto and Kokoro no Fanfare are adorable ending animations but I only Ashita wa Kitto's song. I actually actively despise Can You Name All Pokémon? BW.
    Kimi no Mune ni Lalala?'s animation certainly gave a good summer feel and goodbye feel and the song was good too, but I didn't care much for it(partially because it came out so late, like Watashi Makenai, but just like Watashi Makenai that helped the animation more than song). As for other ending themes and animations I didn't watch either of them or listened to themes (and if I did, I hated it in its first few seconds)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast