CONTEST: What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

View Poll Results: What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Staryu

9 27.27%
  • Starmie

7 21.21%
  • Azurill

1 3.03%
  • Politoad

9 27.27%
  • Corsola

5 15.15%
  • Luvdisc

1 3.03%
  • Psyduck

23 69.70%
  • Horsea

6 18.18%
  • Gyarados

7 21.21%
  • Togetic

7 21.21%
  • Goldeen

5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

As aspiring young trainer which went on quest to become water pokemon master Misty collected several water pokemon. Some during her travels, some while leaving to take care of gym when sisters went on world cruise.

Here you can list your favorite pokemon of hers and what attracted you toward them in first place.

Here is my list:
    Gyarados:i mean who doesn't like this giant blue snake.I liked when Misty was able to tame it earning his respect being sad and touching when she almost sacrificed her life to save it from Tentacrul in Cerulean Blues taking poison sting and tackle.
    It is definitely her powerhouse having cool move-pool with knowledge of powerful attacks like hyperbeam or flamethrower making him formidable opponent.

Staryu:i just love how flexible ad skilled this pokemon is.He is one of Misty strongest pokemon being used often in battles showing to have impressive agility and remarkable resistance as swimmer.
    One of his best moments was in third movie where he completely negated Mantine whirlpool and bubblebeam being on pair in strength despite Molly pokemon being powered up.
    Misty also showed to have strong bond with Staryu caring alot,like when she apologized for pushing him too hard in battle against Ash for Totodile.

Corsola:because she is one of aces in Misty team having great move-pool from mirror coat and recover for defense to spike cannon or bubble to go on offensive.Being partially rock also brigs diversity to her pokemon team having access to different techniques.

Psyduck:he is absolutely hilarious and extremely dense but that is what makes him unique.I always liked Misty antics with yellow duck getting on her nerves but also showing to deeply care for her pokemon whenever he got lost.Chemistry between Misty and Psysduck has always been great and special and when he gets headache he is able to knock down most of opponents with just one single blow with confusion being outstanding. I remember Dorian from Johto commented once how he never saw such strong Psyduck.

Blog Entries

Default Re: What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

Poliwhirl. Evolving to Politoed totally ruined her best Pokemon and made it into a joke.

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Poliwhirl. Evolving to Politoed totally ruined her best Pokemon and made it into a joke.
    I don't really think it ruined him. Politoad is in strength equally powerful just as alternate fully evolved form Poliwrath and he showed to have some really powerful moves. Such as swagger which he used upon evolution taking control of Arbok and Victreebell from Jessie and James, and he had decent battle against brother trio Hitmonchan in departing episode defeating it.

I kinda liked his cheerful and happy attitude liking to cheer from others(because of this he bonded well with Tammy Politoad) and only sad thing is that he evolved near end of Johto, with there not being left enough time for him to properly shine considering how Misty wasn't staying for Hoenn.

I agree how Poliwhirl was more battle ready and he had many great moments, but thing is we never saw much from Politoad to discover his true potential and what he really can.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 23rd July 2012 at 02:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Hitodeman and Starmie. This is mostly just bias in my part 'cuz their my favorite Pokémon. :-P Looking back, though, Kasumi's Starmie actually went through a lot of torture throughout Kanto. O_o

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Honestly I always has a soft spot for Goldeen. It's call was just so awesome to me and I thought it was adorable. Also it should've evolved as it could've been quite strong.

As far as her more serious Pokemon I would choose Palpitoed. I hated Poliwhirl but loved the evolved form.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Staryu is the only one I really liked~ I tend not to care about pokemon that hardly get screen time, and the crap that came out of Psyduck got old fast...

Also, nice job in bumping the old topic.
    Last edited by The Network; 5th November 2012 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    As far as her more serious Pokemon I would choose Palpitoed. I hated Poliwhirl but loved the evolved form.
    Do you mean Politoed?

Anyway, I like him, Psyduck and Togepi.

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by stickerstaryoshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellossom View Post
    Do you mean Politoed?

Anyway, I like him, Psyduck and Togepi.
    Yeah I meant Politoed, I must have been half asleep when I did that! Psyduck and Togepi round out my top 3 as well :)
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Why did you close the voting? You should open it again, with only one option per poster.
    Anyway, I am in with Gyarados. It is her big guy, and she had "issues" with it, even though it was introduced a bit late...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Psyduck probably, after that I dunno..Gyarados?

Follow f3nnekin On Twitter
    Follow f3nnekin on Tumblr Visit f3nnekin's Youtube Channel

welp, definitely her Gyarados! i loved watching the pokemon chronicle episode that involved trying to tame it and then Misty ends up earning its trust in the end, ahh it was so cute. and when she returns! that really awesome moment in A Togepi Mirage where she says "Togetic, you just leave the rest to me, okay?" and then that awesome music plays and she kisses her pokeball and calls out Gyarados cx Ash was so impressed omg it was so cute amsakldhdskd

soo yeh, Gyarados ^^

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Gyarados. Arguably her most powerful, plus it got some personality, even though it was introduced quite late. That Pokemon is still a test for her, and quickly became my Misty fave.
    Should we say before Chronicles, it was initially Starmie, then Horsea, then Poliwag/Poliwhirl, then Corsola when Poiliwhirl evolved.
    Her Poliwhirl was like her. Calm when needed, powerful when needed as well. After its evo, it became a joke...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

I voted psyduck because he was easily the most memorable.

My favorite Misty Pokemon are Psyduck, Politoed (all forms), Corsola.

PSY-DUCK...PSY-DUCK...PSY-AI-AIH! speaks for itself. :D
    Politoed would've kicked major butt, but it's a joyful little guy, and it's kind of cute too. He was a badass as a Poliwhirl, though, for sure.
    Horsea is so cute. Adorable. :)
    Toge-toge-priiiiiiiii! Awesome. Togetic was awesome too, and I got a little sad when Misty and it had to part ways. Great Pokemon.

So, Psyduck, Politoed, Horsea, and Togetic for me. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast