CONTEST: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

View Poll Results: Strongest battler?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dawn

25 17.73%
  • May

43 30.50%
  • Brock

15 10.64%
  • Misty

23 16.31%
  • Iris

19 13.48%
  • Cilan

14 9.93%
  • Tracey

2 1.42%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Default Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Who do you think is the best battler of Ash's friends and why?
    Last edited by Iteru; 2nd July 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: New prefix.

Default Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e

Iris!

Though choice, but Im voting for Dawn.

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e

In theory? Maybe Cilan or Misty if we assume they have battled plenty in their Gyms off screen. If you're basing it purely on the battling experience we've witnessed. Then I'd go with May.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Cilan does seem very experienced as a battler, but we've only known him for like 20 episodes, so there's no way of knowing his past or how much battling he's done overall.

I wonder why he only ever seemed to have one pokemon when we met him, no other older ones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Cilan does seem very experienced as a battler, but we've only known him for like 20 episodes, so there's no way of knowing his past or how much battling he's done overall.

I wonder why he only ever seemed to have one pokemon when we met him, no other older ones.
    He might. He could just whip a Pokeball out one day like Iris did :/

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

I voted for Dawn. From all the friends she got to battle the most and her team is pretty damn experienced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    I voted for Dawn. From all the friends she got to battle the most and her team is pretty damn experienced.
    Is it though? The Pokemon with the most experience in her team is presumably Togekiss. All the rest are self raised and therefore have less experience than some of the other character's Pokemon. Considering also, her key Pokemon is still in its starter stage.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Okay. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

May, because she has a lot of good Pokémon, and her match against Ash ended up in a tie.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I'm torn between May, Dawn and Cilan. But I think that the reason why May fared so well against Ash was because she copied his style a bit too much...(not that it didn't help her or anything). I'm not sure if she'd be able to defeat Sinnoh Ash.

I think that Dawn needs a bit more experience, but given that she keeps improving at the same pace, I'd say that she'll become stronger than May (even though it's arguable that she is now...) She just needs to have a SEVERE makeover of her team (starting with that hideous togekiss).

Cilan just seems like the type who's a strong battler, mainly because of how he reacted when Ash beat him (It seemed like a big deal for him). I can't say for sure, since he's only been here for 20-ish episodes ^^;

"seasons change, people change"

Look at May's team, you guys. She's STACKED!

Blaziken, Venusaur, Glaceon, Wartortle

That's better than most trainers, even some that are in the pokemon leagues!!

Why didn't you add any of Ash's rivals? He's friends with all of them.

Out of the ones you have i'd say May. Easily. lol, like Karpi said she's got a pretty stacked team. We've seen that she doesn't need Ash around to succeed.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Look at May's team, you guys. She's STACKED!
    Why did I read this the wrong way? Using "stacked" and "May" makes you think something else.

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I voted for Cilan because he downright intimidated me in BW019...I think he probably is a lot stronger than he looks...especially when he takes a battle completely serious.

As for other people who have my respect would be May and Dawn.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I chose Brock, obviously.
    Why Cilan? He only had one pokemon before we met him? Wow. Call me impressed.

Anyway, if I hadn't voted for Brock I would have said May. She has some very good pokemon.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Either May or Dawn.

May has been called out on using tactics that are too similar too Battling in her contests. Her Blaziken is obviously her ace but there is also Venusaur and maybe Glaceon.

Dawn however, has been shown to train with Ash many times and that is good experience. Piplup may be small but it is quite powerful as are Togekiss and Mamoswine.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast