Gliscor- That monster drapion has got to be the third most powerful trainer Pokemon ash has ever defeated. And gliscor won.
Krookodile- It beat that mutant iceproof dragonite :D And had a good showing in the league.
Torterra-stage 3 counts for something.
Gible- Draco meteor alone seals the deal.
Donphan- Pretty strong and decently fast with rollout.
Palpitoad- *chirp chirp chirp*
1 - Krookodile - Hasn't been beaten since he evolved. Great move set
2 - Gliscor - Beat that boss of a Drapion. Needs to have done a bit more to be above Krookodile but still very Impressive. Also a good move set. Much stronger after its training
3 - Torterra - Its clearly quite strong but sadly its battle record since evolving doesn't reflect that. went up against some tough opponents, and its a 3rd stage starter. Move set could use a Ground move like Earthquake or Earth power. Could also make better use of swallowing energy ball.
4 - Gible - Draco meteor is killer. He was impressive during the league. Decent move set. Has the potential to be a pseudo legendary.
5 - Donphan - Not so great on his last outing, but he is a strong one though. Hyper beam, Roll out and Take down are all pretty good moves. Could be better.
6 - Palpitoad - Have yet to be impressed by Palpitoad. His move set is ok since learning sludge wave. Could use some up close attacks though. Has the potential to be great if he ever evolves. He's just been too neglected.
If Ash put some hard work in to this team he could have an amazing ground type roster. Smash any ground type gym leader.
Obey the Emperor!
Krookodile-Really powerful with a great moveset and lots of wins.
Gliscor-Also has a really good moveset and some impressive wins.
Torterra-Was really powerful, but unfortunately never won a battle after evolving. Not really impressive moveset either.
Palpitoad-Good moveset and decent wins, but too few appeances to show off more potential.
Donphan-Started off weak, but got much stronger after evolving. Not very impressive moveset after Earthquake was banned.
Gible-I never liked Gible. Didn't have that much screentime either, due to being captured so late.
1) Gliscor: Impressive moves, great comeback wins, became really strong after training, learned to overcome its weaknesses and fears, and great personality.
2) Krookodile: Also impressive moves, could take a lot of punishment and deal even more, beat that stupid Dragonite, great personality, and showed great skill from the start.
3) Gible: Powerful moves, great with improvising ("eating" Shadow Punch and stopping Gyro Ball by "biting" Shuckle), very quirky, liked to battle, and Draco Meteor was always fun.
4) Torterra: Very strong, just had a lot of bad luck and bad calls, probably THE fastest Torterra on the block, good moves, and very brave.
5) Palpitoad: Very tough and strong, had good moves, and can take a licking and keep on kicking.
6) Donphan: Very bland, decent Rollout, kinda underwhelming otherwise, needed more work.
Oh, Cynthia. Where for art thou Cynthia? Heheh. Seriously, where are you!?
Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit
Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango
I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
- Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
- Team Rocket: 736 episodes
- Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
- Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
- Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
- Haruka/May: 197 episodes
- Masato/Max: 192 episodes
- Iris: 141 episodes
- Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
- Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes
#1 Gliscor- Defeating Drapion was still an impressive still an impressive feet, even though it had battled Ash's other Pokémon. He trained with an expert so you gotta believe Gliscor is a major powerhouse.
#2 Krookodile- His amazing win against Beartic could only be outshined by him defeating Dragonite.
#3 Torterra- We may have not seen many any wins in his final form, and not many at all as a Grotle but its a freaking Torterra so it must be powerful.
#4 Palpitoad/Donphan- I think they are pretty equal. Palpitoad has some great KO's on his record, having beat Stoutland and two Zebstrika. Dophan on the other hand, I can only remember its big win against Lucy's Seviper but besides that, it took on Team Rocket plenty.
#5 Gible- Not that the little guy is weak but take Draco Meteor away from him? Fact is Shuckle and Dusknoir, the only opponents on his winning record, went down to that move.