CONTEST: Pokemon Face Off: Ash's Buizel vs Iris's Excadrill

Thread: Pokemon Face Off: Ash's Buizel vs Iris's Excadrill

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Face Off: Ash's Buizel vs Iris's Excadrill

In a battle between Ash's Buizel and Iris's Excadrill who would win? I think Ash's Buizel would win.
    Last edited by Iteru; 29th April 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Adding a contest prefix.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Face Off: Ash's Buizel vs Iris's Excadrill

I've moved this to the GF as it is choosing between two Pokémon. To those posting, remember to give a reason for your choice.

追放されたバカ

Type Advantage:Buizel
    Anime Rules:Excadrill, because type advantage<Willpower, Trainer Skill by Region and Friendship.<21st Century American-style mass media marketing taught in universities across the world to the current generations of business graduates.

Ash's Buizel loses in the Friendship department:Iris and Excadrill have a stronger bond, and Ash is reset for marketing purposes.

Excadrill wins by default of being older than Buizel by current marketing standards.(UNLESS WE sEE PROOF THAT ASH HAD POKéMON AFTER PIKACHU, AND BEFORE PIDOVE.)

IE I go with Iris's Excadrill, for the reasons above.

Blog Entries

Iris trained Excadrill when he was a Drilbur and long before Ash started his journey. As a Drilbur, he got a 99-win streak in a tournament. So my answer is Excadrill.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

For the type advantage, Buizel... but Excadrill seems pretty powerful. Still, I'd say Buizel.

I'd say Excadrill because it took down Burgundy's Dewott. Which was really ridiculous. But again, the writers do what they want.

It's tragedy on a bun. Poke Prophet's Avatar

Seeing as how in the anime type advantage and pokemon strength goes right out the window (proof Ash's Pikachu being defeated by Cress's Panpour). I'd say the winner goes to Excadrill because I just see Iris wanting the victory to overcome the type advantage more than Ash just wanting to win. I predict the battle would go a little like this.

It would start with Buizel using aqua jet and Excadrill would dodge go for a series of metal claw attacks which would be dodged by Buizel only to have Excadrill hit it with a surprise dig attack. Excadrill would use focus blast and Ash would have Buizel counter with that cyclone of water defense that he loved using with almost every single one of his pokemon throughout the DP series. Then Excadrill would break through the counter stance with sheer power by using drill run while Iris shouted on words of encouragement. Drill run delivers a direct hit on Buizel knocking Buizel out, giving Iris the win.