The Pokemon Episode Race

Thread: The Pokemon Episode Race

║ Friggin Entertain Me ║ 58Down's Avatar

Visit 58Down's Youtube Channel

Default The Pokemon Episode Race

This is a race to see who can watch every single episode from season one to five. That's episodes 1-276

It is just for fun, there is no limit to how many people can join in and sign-ups close on Monday 29/04/2013 at 9am New Zealand Standard Time.

How it works:

You watch every episode from season one to five, thats episodes 1-276. Your goal is to get to episode 276 before anyone else. During this race, you need to post at least once a day of where you are in the seasons, like "I have watched episodes 1-15 today". If you don't, your out. I will be watching whats going on as well, so I can catch out cheaters.

When you have watched every episode from season 1-5, you post in this thread that you have done first, and your declared the winner of the race, after I assess the claim. (Timing etc..)

If you want to join in, CTRL-C&V the sign up form and put your user name in.

After that I will accept you in to the race on the deadline date. At the sign up deadline I will post a message in this thread saying "Registrations Closed, Race Underway". This is YOUR cue to start watching

USERNAME <> Sign me up

Rules:

You must watch EVERY SECOND of every episode in season 1-6

You must report in this thread at least once a day of where you are in the episodes.

You must not skip episodes. Please play fairly.

If you have to stop like half way in because of the troubles in life I can't help you, sorry.

BEST OF LUCK!

|The Dominatrix|

Un-claimed Pokemon:

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Pokemon Episode Race

Well I did something very similar a few years back. It was around the time I joined the forums actually, in 2009. I decided to start watching from the very beginning. I started from episode one in Kanto and ended at about episode 58 of DP, so I was all caught up. It took me about 6 months I would say. Somedays I only watched one episode and others i'd watch 10. It was crazy really, everytime someone came into my bedroom they'd see me watching Pokemon xD