Pokemon Anime Quiz

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1022

Thread: Pokemon Anime Quiz

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    113

    Default Pokemon Anime Quiz

    im not go'in to call my self the biggest pokemon fan but let's see how much of a fan you are

    rules
    1.Once a question is asked you must correctly guess the answer
    2.once the asker of the question confirms your answer, you and only you are allowed to ask a question. You can give the floor to anyone if you don't feel like asking a question
    3.If a confirmation is not given within 2 days after the question is asked the floor will be open to who ever wants to ask a question
    4.Please keep questions/debate's seated in the realms of official anime/movie's

    i'll start what is the 1st pokemon ever ash tryed to catch?
    Last edited by spring T; 19th February 2010 at 11:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Tyro Nitar Tyro-Nitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Spearow?


    Uhm, i dont have anything to ask.. :(
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 9068 9493 - MAIN
    Pokemon Black FC: 4727 9278 7280

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by tyro143 View Post
    Spearow?


    Uhm, i dont have anything to ask.. :(
    wrong!

  4. #4
    Registered User burningdoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    175
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    the correct answer is pidgey.
    Question, How Many Pokemon Has ASH Released?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by burningdoubt View Post
    the correct answer is pidgey.
    Question, How Many Pokemon Has ASH Released?
    you should wait for the one who asked the question to confirm your answer even if you know it to be right if there's no confirmation in 2 days the the floor opens to anyone but

    your correct and your question stands:)

  6. #6
    Tyro Nitar Tyro-Nitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Did he caught Haunter in a Pokeball.. If not then it's 3.. Squirtle, Butterfree and Pidgeot. (im not really sure with Squirtle, but i think Ash released him so he can be in his squad freely..)

    I believe he just left Charizard, Gliscor and Primeape to train.. And therefore, not totaly loosing them..

    Did i make a point?:OOo
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 9068 9493 - MAIN
    Pokemon Black FC: 4727 9278 7280

  7. #7
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,688
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Well, technically he didn't release Squirtle either, since he can call on Squirtle whenever he wants.

    I think Butterfree and Pidgeot are the only ones he truly released. Unless I'm forgetting someone.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  8. #8
    Child of the Atom Hellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Danger Room
    Posts
    7,083
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by tyro143 View Post
    Did he caught Haunter in a Pokeball.. If not then it's 3.. Lapras, Butterfree and Pidgeot.
    You're right about the 3, but it's Lapras not Squirtle...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insana Dana View Post
    I think Butterfree and Pidgeot are the only ones he truly released. Unless I'm forgetting someone.
    You're forgetting Lapras.
    Last edited by Hellion; 20th February 2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, ASH SAT ON IT ALL THROUGH THE ORANGE ISLANDS

  9. #9
    Tyro Nitar Tyro-Nitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Oye, i forgot LAPRAS.. Thanks for reminding.. Hmmm.. If there's a Pokemon that i want Ash to release or trade is his Gible (actually after it evolves into its last stage), anyway.. This is more of speculating.. Better go to the Speculation threads.. :D HAHA..
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 9068 9493 - MAIN
    Pokemon Black FC: 4727 9278 7280

  10. #10
    Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by burningdoubt View Post
    the correct answer is pidgey.
    Question, How Many Pokemon Has ASH Released?
    ... the first Pokemon he caught was Caterpie. Then he caught Pidgeotto.

    Edit: It's too early, I thought you asked what was the first one he caught.

    Your grammar is still atrocious though.
    Last edited by Sketch; 20th February 2010 at 07:47 AM.

  11. #11
    Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,344
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by tyro143 View Post
    Spearow?


    Uhm, i dont have anything to ask.. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by spring T View Post
    wrong!
    No, he's right. Ash wanted to catch a Spearow, but Pikachu wouldn't listen. So he tried to catch it himself, with his jacket.

    At least, that's how I remember it.

    Team Black


    Team White



  12. #12
    XY Piplup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,110

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    I like the idea of this thread! With all the serious discussions and arguing, this is a really nice thread to have here... I hope you all won't let this thread die
    I wonder what happens in a case similar to now when someone partly answer the question and then someone else tell the other part of the answer...
    Anyway, people - he asked which was the first Pokémon Ash tried to catch... I'm currently rewatching the whole show (already at episode 29) and it's clearly Pidgey so he's right
    For the current question, I'd say the best answer would be that Ash left (I prefer "leave" over "release") the following Pokémon: Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard (but stays in contact and can call it), Squirtle (same as Chari), Primeape, Lapras, Beedrill, Raticate and Aipom
    I hope I didn't forget any one... Hauter and Larvitar were never Ash's Pokémon officially and that Seaking was a temporary catch for the competition so they don't count
    I always forget one of them when I try to list them all... hope I didn't forget someone now
    I think this was the most detailed answer, but again I'm not sure how we should do it when others already said before different parts of the answer
    EDIT: are we allowed to edit the post? XD well, I don't know how could I forget it but of course Ash left Gliscor too

  13. #13
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,172
    Blog Entries
    227

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    You forgot Gliscor.

    In EP119 {Don't Touch That 'Dile!}, who suceeds in trying to phone Giovanni when Team Rocket have an argument?

  14. #14
    XY Piplup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,110

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    You forgot Gliscor.
    Yeah, I already edited my post...

    In EP119 {Don't Touch That 'Dile!}, who suceeds in trying to phone Giovanni when Team Rocket have an argument?
    No - don't do it this way... we should keep this organized
    Just wait for spring T to say who counts at the "right" of us so we'll know who should ask a question next
    If anyone who wants will write a new question whenever he wants, this will be bad...

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: pokemon Quiz

    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I like the idea of this thread! With all the serious discussions and arguing, this is a really nice thread to have here... I hope you all won't let this thread die
    I wonder what happens in a case similar to now when someone partly answer the question and then someone else tell the other part of the answer...
    Anyway, people - he asked which was the first Pokémon Ash tried to catch... I'm currently rewatching the whole show (already at episode 29) and it's clearly Pidgey so he's right
    For the current question, I'd say the best answer would be that Ash left (I prefer "leave" over "release") the following Pokémon: Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard (but stays in contact and can call it), Squirtle (same as Chari), Primeape, Lapras, Beedrill, Raticate and Aipom
    I hope I didn't forget any one... Hauter and Larvitar were never Ash's Pokémon officially and that Seaking was a temporary catch for the competition so they don't count
    I always forget one of them when I try to list them all... hope I didn't forget someone now
    I think this was the most detailed answer, but again I'm not sure how we should do it when others already said before different parts of the answer
    EDIT: are we allowed to edit the post? XD well, I don't know how could I forget it but of course Ash left Gliscor too
    well piplup burningdoubt could have been infering to ash offical releases or as you said those he left in anothers care we will just have to wait for burningdoubt to confirm an answer if burningdoubt dosent in 2 day's then anyone can ask the next question
    ALSO PEOPLE: like piplup & burningdoubt said if you rewatch ep.1 you would see pidgy was the 1st pokemon ash tryed to catch

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •