FUN AND GAMES: If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

Thread: If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

CONDITION 1: NO PREVIOUS 4KIDS ACTORS (this means, no Nathan Price as Meowth or Eric Stuart as James; you can still choose him as someone else).

Blog Entries

Default Re: If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

How about reassigning current VAs? That way Dan Green can voice Ash. (About time he got a vaguely masculine voice.)
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Default Re: If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

Ideally, I'd just want the previous actors back or the current to stay as opposed to another cast change. Seeing as the former option is not possible given the condition...hmm.

If we had to endure another one, Colleen Clinkenbeard as Ash sounds good to me.

Also, I'd like actors with more experience in VA if they are to replace the current or if the former are not allowed to reprise their roles.

I can dream, right? XD.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 30th June 2013 at 12:58 PM.

If Ash gets his voice changed ask Veronical Taylor if she wants a job again. I'm sure she'll say yes. Anyone else, I don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    If Ash gets his voice changed ask Veronical Taylor if she wants a job again. I'm sure she'll say yes. Anyone else, I don't care about.
    I can tell you she would take it in a heartbeat. She misses the role like anything from what I've seen. I may actually like Sarah's version now, but Taylor's Ash was my favorite voice in the 4Kids dub. I just don't show it that often.

Personally, I wish everyone was reoffered their roles if the TPCi cast ever quit, instead of another set of VAs. That's because I'm obviously very fond of the 4Kids cast.

Well, except Maddie, but that's self-explanatory (RIP).

The one I would want offered back his job after Veronica is Eric Stuart: particularly as Brock. As much as nearly everyone misses his James (I miss it too), I miss his Brock much, much more. I felt he was perfect in that role. That's just me, though.

That, or watching the "Teenage Pokémon" spoof yesterday made me realize how much I miss him as Brock.

I know we both violated the condition, but still...it was worth it! JK.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 1st July 2013 at 03:14 PM.