FUN AND GAMES: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do? - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

I would, as follows, in an Episode Thought:

The Battle that Settles it All!

The episode would start out with Ash and Iris sleeping and Cilan is cooking (figures) for the trio. I would be battling my sister in a 3-on-3 battle, and we currently had my Leavanny and her Serperior out in battle. My sister would call out a SolarBeam which my Leavanny dodges due to the extreme heat, activating Chlorophyll. Serperior would try SolarBeam as I call out an Energy Ball, which causes an explosion, knocking out Serperior while Leavanny is terribly hurt. Cilan then walks over and sees the battle and wonders if Ash could take me on in a 6-on-6 battle, and wakes him up. I explain the explosion had caused my sister's Serperior out and my Leavanny needed to heal up. Ash uses a Lemonade on Leavanny perking her back up. We then engage in a battle. He sends out Pignite which, in response, I counter the Pignite with Dewott. Cilan comments that Ash would have a lot of work to do if he were to beat me. Then we start the battle, and I start by having Dewott use Razor Shell, which badly damages Pignite. I tell Dewott to use Water Pulse, which knocks Pignite out of the battle. Cilan says that in a traditional battle, the challenger (me in this case) can choose to switch Pokemon during the battle, which makes me recall Dewott. He sends out Snivy so I send out Leavanny again. I tell Leavanny to use X-Scissor, which puts Snivy on the brink of fainting, but instead, Snivy evolves into Servine, and Servine learns SolarBeam, and Leavanny (uncommandedly) uses Energy Ball as Servine uses SolarBeam, and Servine faints, Leavanny surviving the explosion. I recall Leavanny as Ash sends out Oshawott. I decide to send out Lilligant and have her use Magical Leaf. It is super effective, and causes Oshawott to faint. I recall Lilligant as Ash sends out Unfezant. I decide on sending out my secret weapon, a fully-evolved Scolipede, and have her start out by using Poison Tail. Ash counters with Air Cutter then Aerial Ace, knocking out Scolipede. I then recall Scolipede and settle on sending out Zebstrika. I then have Zebstrika use Charge Beam, severely hurting Unfezant. I have Zebstrika use Spark, knocking out Unfezant. The battle was officially 2-on-5, Ash at a disadvantage. He then sends out Pikachu, much to my dismay. I recall Zebstrika, and let Lilligant take over. Pikachu starts with Iron Tail, which I have Lilligant dodge. I then order Lilligant to use SolarBeam, but Ash knows either side can switch out Pokemon in case of a disadvantage, and he sends out Leavanny. I try to recall Lilligant, which works, and send out my own. The two Leavanny battle, and I have her use X-Scissor. Ash has his Leavanny use String Shot, which fails, as Leavanny runs at an amazing speed towards his Leavanny and uses the commanded X-Scissor. I then realize his Leavanny was near fainting, which it does. Ash makes a surrender, and I tell him it's all a part of the training. But then Cilan challenges me to a battle. I accept, and my second match goes under way. He sends out Crustle, and I keep Leavanny at the battle. With Leaf Blade and X-Scissor, Crustle faints. He sends out his Stunfisk. It faints with the same two moves. I eventually mop with Ash, Cilan, and Iris, and let Trip do the laughing.

Default Re: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

Grass type gym leader in some new region, or maybe his/her apprentice who will have important role in the episode, I don´t know exactly, what would it be yet.

Anyway, once I was bored and glued together and then edited some parts of other characters to create me as a Pokémon character
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kk.jpg  

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

Blog Entries

- Be a 'cupid' for Iris and Trip as a couple.
    - Give Trip some questions about Pokemon and academics (remember I want to be a teacher)
    - Screw Paul
    - Find Trip with Max
    - Iris and Georgia making friends forever
    - Meeting Ash with Kyouhei or Hilbert
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 17th September 2012 at 12:56 AM.
    Caseydia likes this.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I was bored, and I thought about this question for an hour. So...
    -In the episode I would be in, I would have been randomly sent from another dimension (this one) into the Pokemon World.
    -I, having watched a bunch of the Pokemon anime, would freak out Ash by me knowing WAY too much about him.
    -Then I would have an interview with Ash. I would ask waaaay to many random questions, such as...

Whats with all these black lines around us?
    What is that wall over there(wall is the fourth wall)? OMG THE FOURTH WALL! *attempts to break it*
    are you aware that you're on TV?
    Can I wear your hat?
    Where are all of your other hats?
    How does a Poke ball work exactly?
    Can I steal an empty Poke ball of yours?
    Do you remember much about being possessed?
    Did Brandon keep the stone orb thingy?
    How long did you stay as a Pikachu?
    Will you ever see your Pidgeot or Butterfree again?
    How long have you been on your journey exactly?
    How are you still ten, even though the passing of time is mentioned?
    What's the secret to immortality?

And so-on and so-forth.
    Then I would introduce Ash to this forum, and....
    Shipping.
    And the episode would be banned.
    And for the rest of the series I would hide in the bushes and stalk Ash.
    The End.
    Gengarzilla likes this.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

I'd be an Ice type trainer called Octavia, who'd steal Ash's hat and stalk Gary like Conway stalked Dawn. Because Gary <3333333

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Kick down the fourth wall like it was never there.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I'd probably kill myself help Ash with tips from a pro-battler.

Ask Ash to help me find a better show to be a CotD in.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Run to the nearest television studio, as far away from Ash as possible, and try to get a part in another TV show.
    The Network likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Provided I would be able to use one of my competitive capable teams, the several scenerios I could see are...

The generic 'Try to curb stomp the entire main cast' scenario.

Try to pull of the generic 'curb stomp the entire cast' only for it to be deconstructed and fail horribly because of some BS 'Anime physics =/= game physics' explaination.

Actually not try to pull the generic curb stomp scenerio, but still try to show boat every chance I get.

Actually be mature and just help Ash with his problem of the day.

If I can't actually have my competitive capable teams...

My episode would defently focus on Riolu in some way, shape, or form. Quite possibly me trying to catch one.

Alternatively, I would be trying force my Riolu and Vulpix to 'like like' each other, only for it to fail with each attempt until finally Cilan and/or Iris (because Ash wouldn't have an effing clue what is going on the entire episode) would deliver the asop that we shouldn't force love on people (or Pokemon) who aren't ready or interested in it yet. (AKA: The episode shippers would regard as the worst episode in the series. /shot)

Things I would do regardless:

Try to convince Ash to trade me his Snivy.

Tell Ash that I've been following him since the Kanto League, and ask him why he keeps leaving his Pokemon behind each region. This would give me the excuse to try and convince how stupid it is to dump your strongest Pokemon each region, even if your trying to challenge yourself each time. I would most likely fail (because it's Ash), but at least I would finally be able to speak my peace.
    My FC: 3265-5103-3870

Safari type: Water with Gyarados, Bibarel, and Poliwhirl catachable.

Looking for FS that have either Riolu, Audino, or Vulpix in them. Please PM if you have one.

Blog Entries

Battling Trip, Stephan, and Kotetsu just for fun.
    Pervading Love, Cure Heart!!!

I would like to be a Trainer with an Extremely strong team (near the level of an Elite 4) and challenge Ash for around 10 times wiping out his team over and over, forcing him to call his old Pokemon and recall his skill in DP series, then I'll gladly lose :)

Blog Entries

I would teach Ash, Iris and Cilan the Ways of the Troll. I would have them go around an play increasingly cruel pranks on gym leaders and Ash's rivals, culminating in setting Burgh's gym on fire, and letting Ash and Iris get arrested while Cilan disappears with his Shadow Triad brothers and I board the next plane to Johto. Because Johto.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

I'd be a gang member not the kind of gang member that gets into shoot out or steal stuff I"d just hang out with bros at the battle club and talk a lot of smack. Beat Iris and then ASh cvhallenges me but since I only battle three on three or up and only get one episode I'd get diarrhea and go home and then Ash and co leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

First off I would challenge Ash, Iris, and Cilan to a 1 on 1 battle. Ash with my Watchog, Cilan with my Purrloin (hoping that it hasn't evolved yet), and have an Emolga vs Emolga battle with Iris.

After that hopefully make future appearances just for Iris' Emolga, I could hug and cuddle that Pokemon all day.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast