FUN AND GAMES: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Default Re: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

I'd find Paul and bring him to the Unova region to knock some sense into Ash.

And after that, I'd mess around with them so they'd get into awkward situations with each other (enter them in a musical as a duet, make them fall on each other, breed their glalie and frosslass...you know, normal things). I will then proceed to take pictures in the shadows like the creepy creepster I am...

Cilan would help me :P

"seasons change, people change"

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: If there was an episode where you were in and were a CotD, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    I'd find Paul and bring him to the Unova region to knock some sense into Ash.

And after that, I'd mess around with them so they'd get into awkward situations with each other (enter them in a musical as a duet, make them fall on each other, breed their glalie and frosslass...you know, normal things). I will then proceed to take pictures in the shadows like the creepy creepster I am...

Cilan would help me :P
    Heh heh. LOL. That would be weird. And there is 404 views. So a 404 error. Hah. And that would knock sense into Ash.

EDIT: And, I got one:

I'd buy a hammer and knock Ash in the head. :P
    Girly Princess likes this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Okay. there are several things I can see myself doing.

-Stalk Ash
    -Find Brock a girlfriend.
    -Give Dawn some clothes.
    -Stalk Paul
    -Pinch Iris
    -Watch Cilan and his amazing mind games.
    -Beat Georgia in a battle
    -Pinch Iris some more
    -Be friends with Burgundy
    -Stalk Trip
    -Prounce Kenyan's name right
    -Steal Zorua from Luke
    -Train flying Pokemon with Ash. (To help with Tranquil)
    -Pinch Iris some more
    -Battle Kenny
    -Wipe the shine off of Conway's glasses
    -Find a way to get Cilan and his brothers together with Misty's sisters.
    Girly Princess likes this.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I were a CotD in a Pokemon episode then here's my scenario would be like

-Ash, Iris and Dento are having a picnic while their Pokemon are out of their PokeBalls and play w/ each other.
    -Meanwhile I was training my Zoroark and battle against my brother w/ his male Unfezant...
    -As I commanded my Zoroark to use Nigh Daze while my brother ordered Unfezant to use Air Cutter, it caused an explosion
    -Astounded by the sight, Ash, Iris and Dento decicded to check out on what caused the explosion; the Pokemon followed
    -As the smoke clears, both Zoroark and Unfezant were still standing, evenly matched...and before I called out another attack
    -"AW MAN THAT WAS SO COOL" being called out by Ash
    -Both me and my brother looked at the kid and chuckled
    -Iris scolds Ash for interuppting the battle while Dento complented on the taste
    -Ash scans both pages for Zoroark and Unfezant
    -My brother and I introduced ourselves after we recalled our Pokemon
    -Then Dento invites the two of us to the picnic that he, Iris and Ash were having so of course me and my brother eagerly said yes.
    -Scene changes and while we eat, I saw Ash's Oshawott and suddenly I screamed!
    -Startled, Ash, Iris and Dento asks me on what's wrong while my brother mumbled "Not this again..."
    -In an instant, I came to the Sea Otter Pokemon and gushed on how cute he is causing him to blush
    -To get my attention more, Oshawott does funny poses which made my fangirl squealing more frequent
    -Iris found my behavior to be childish so she called me a kid...
    -Dento and Ash sighed in relief b/c they thought that something happened to me then Dento joked "Well Satoshi, looks like your Oshawott has his official fangirl"
    -Then my brother stood up and remarked "Fangirl or not, my sister has a way to approach Pokemon like that and unfortunately it's Oshawott, her favorite Pokemon"
    -Scene changes and I apologized for my bizzare actions and Ash said it was fine so I smiled.
    -Then out of hesitation, I requested Ash if I can spar against him and he gladly said yes but then my brother butted in and wanted to battle w/ Ash as well
    -I was mad at my brother so we both agrgued oon whose gonna battle, causing the gang to have sweatdrops
    -As me and my brother argue, Ash rememcines that our sibling quarrel reminded of him of a similar pair of siblings (May and Max) that he met
    -Iris stepped in and decided if this battle can be a Double battle w/ her teaming up w/ Ash against me and my brother so I agreed.
    -Dento, as being the refereee signals the match to begin and annonces that it is a Double Battle
    -Ash calls out Pikachu while Iris calls Excadrill
    -I chose my starter Pokemon Samurott while my brother chooses Unfenzant
    -Ash scans for Samurott's data and complements that it looks cool
    -Dento added that Samurott is the final form for an Oshawott which amazes both Ash and Iris
    -Oshawott looks at Samurott and imagine of how he can one day be cool-looking to impress Emolga
    -Then my Samurott shot glances at Oshawott, caunig Oshawott to be scared...
    -The battle starts off with Pikchu using Quick Attack at Samurott while Unfezant and Excadrill squares off
    -I ordered my Samrott to use Shell Blade, and by taking out his Shell sword, Ash tells Pikachu to dodge it
    -My brother tells Unfezant to use Air Slash at Excadrill and Iris orderes her Exdadrill to use Metal Claw
    -Unfezant gets hit but still able to battle, then the bird Pokemon uses Quick Attack
    -Ash commands Pikachu to use Iron Tail while I tell Samrott to use Razor Shell again and hits Pikachu
    -the Shell Blade attack may be strong but Ash's Pikachu is still willing to battle
    -Then after a barrage of attcks, Iris tells Excadrill to use Dig and the Mole Pokemon burrows underground
    -Ash orders Pikachu to use Thunderbolt at Samurott
    -The attack was Super Effective causing Samurott to be paralyzed
    -Knowing Iris's intention to use Excadrill's dig to attack Samurott, the Mole Pokemon pops out of the hole and after I tell Samurott to attack but couldn't due to Paralysis so my brother's Unfezant came in and use Quick Attack in an effort to save hit
    -Excadrill fell into the bird''s Quick Attack so it fainted.
    -Dento calls out "Excadrill is unable to Battle** thus calling Iris to recall Excadrill and tells himt hat he did a good job afterwards Ash tells Pikachu to use Electro Ball at Unfezant
    -After the Electro Ball was launched, it was a direct hit and defeated Unfzant.
    -My brother recalled his Unfezant so it's up to Samurott versus Pikachu
    -Pikachu had sparks coming out of his cheeks as he was ready to take on the samurai sea lion/otter while Samurott looked ready to slash away...both Pokemon were determined
    -Ash orders Pikachu to use Quick Attack while I command that samurott should use X-Scissor but to my dismay, Samurott couldn't move
    -Quick Attack has landed on Samurott and I old my Pokemon to not give up
    -As Ash has the clear advantage, he decides to finish it off w/ Thunderbolt
    -Pikachu uses his signiture move Thunderbolt and as its slithering its way to make Samurott faint
    -I ordered Samurott to shiled himself if he can actually move
    -Luckily Samurott is able to move and use both his Shell Swords to defelct the Thunderbolt
    -I called out on how intense the battle is shaping up to be, Ash agrees as well
    -Both Pokemon were pretty tired so both trainers, me and Ash, decides to use our finishing move, I ordered Samurott to use Aqua Jet while Ash tells Pikachu to use Quick Attack
    -Both Pokemon head way as both are going to ram each other then Pikachu gains Volt Tackle
    -Then both tackles collided and creates a huge explosion
    -As the smoke clears way, the two Pokemon stood in the battlefield and both fainted as a result
    -Me and Ash both gasped and smiled as we approach our Pokemon
    -"Buddy, you did a pretty awesome job" Ah cooed as he hugged Pikachu, following a weak 'Pika'
    -"Oh Sammy, you did really good, thank you" I hugged my Samurott and recalled him to his ball
    -I took out my hand and offer a hand shake and have Ash to shake my hand "Ash, that was good battle, I'm pleased to have battle w/ a strong trainer."
    -"Thanks you too as well" he replied
    -I chuckled "Greaat"
    -Then after the battle, me and my brother exhange farewells to our new friends
    -Oshawott waved bye alot and turns to Ash and urges him to train him as much b/c he wanted to become as strong as Samurott.

So sorry if this is really long and also the part about the battles...
    Bandit Keith and Gengarzilla like this.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

Mug people with pokemon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Okay. there are several things I can see myself doing.
    -Steal Zorua from Luke
    You can have Luke's Zorua and some of his other Pokemon...but his Golett is MINE!

Or if I were a CotD, I'd probably have Ash and Co. help me teach my Golurk how to fly. For some odd reason, I could see myself having an acrophobic Golurk. (Don't ask...)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Destroy everything with a team of pseudo-legendaries. Oh, and find some way to make Ash's Unova starters evolve already.
    Bandit Keith likes this.
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

here what ill do.

-i, a hilda look alike, clibms up a tree search for some berrys, while the gang sleeps below
    -i fall out of the tree causeing every one to wake up.
    -i get up and dust my self when Iris askes if im okay. i sure am i replay
    -Cilan askes why i was in a tree and i says i was looking for berrys for my pokemon.
    -after sometime i challang ash to a battle and mop the floor with him, not giving me time to evaluate his pokemon cuz ima, what for it... S-rank conusuesse! but its not shown till the end of the after challenging iris, mopping the floor with her as well and ending in an exusting tie with Cilan. they all wave good bye Cilan yells out "what conersuer rank are you?" then i yell back "ima S-rank conasuesse!"

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'll challenge Ash at the final league battle and pwn him with a Gen 6 pokemon.

Blog Entries

I'd try to run into Stephan just so I could swoon over his cute and strong Sawk. Then I'd probably have to run, as Stephan might want to marry me on the spot since I'm one of the few that can pronounce his name correctly.

I'd also try and find Luke so I could repeatedly fangirl over his Golett. XD

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Ok then, here's mine. It's a bit flashback heavy and has a few references to previous episodes so bear with me here.

Ghost Battle! Disobediant Jellicent!?

The episode starts off with Ash and co having lunch near a forest. The surrounding area suddenly becomes very cold and the trees in the forest suddenly freeze much to Iris's dismay. Ash and Cilan search the forest and come across a male Jellicent who attacks them with Hydro Pump, chasing them out. Jellicent follows them out and is about to attack with Shadow Ball before a trainer emerges from the forest and returns the Jellicent to his Pokeball. That trainer is me.

Joining in with their lunch, I introduce myself and explain the situation. Ever since Jellicent evolved from Frillish it has been acting stuck up and has refused to listen to attack commands. I had tried to bond with him in the forest but he was having none of that and promptly froze the entire forest with Blizzard before leaving. I then look it Jellicent's ball and wonder how I can get through to him.

Ash quickly jumps up and says that a battle might be a good way to get the two of us back in sync. I agree and request a 3v3 single battle, wanting to show some of my other team members too. Ash loves that idea and the battle begins. With Cilan acting as referee, the battle begins!

*WTP: Jellicent*

I call upon Jellicent as my first choice, with him giving me a cold stare. Ash starts off with Pikachu who eagery enters the battlefield. Cilan starts the battle and I call for a Hydro Pump which Jellicent completly ignores, leading to Jellicent taking a clean hit from Thunderbolt. Still able to battle, Jellicent uses a Shadow Ball without command which Pikachu destroys with Iron Tail and lands another hit. Jellicent's follow up Hydro Pump, again without command, is dodged by Pikachu who lands an Electro Ball for plenty of damage. Seeing that Jellicent is close to his limit, Ash tells Pikachu to finish it up with Iron Tail. I desperatly call out for a Blizzard, which Jellicent amazingly obeys and uses the move at the last second to freeze Pikachu's tail. Ash then flashbacks to his battle against Burgh's Leavanny where Leavanny stopped Pikachu's tail from moving, then worries.

Cilan exclaims that the prideful Jellicent has finally noticed that there are some opponents that it cannot defeat alone and has decided to accept the trainers commands, before Iris chides him for not focusing on the battle. I then command a Sludge Wave which Pikachu was unable to dodge because of the immobile tail. Sludge Wave hit and poisoned Pikachu and then Pikachu is caught by the following Hydro Pump after a missed Thunderbolt. I then command a final Shadow Ball before Ash flashbacks to his battle against Georgia where Snivy's Leaf Blade broke the rock stuck on Pawniard's head. Ash then has Pikachu block the Shadow Ball with his frozen tail which breaks the ice before commanding an Iron Tail which hits Jellicent square on the head. A final clash between Electro Ball and Shadow Ball takes Jellicent out of the match.

I thank Jellicent for the brilliant battle before calling out a Chandelure for my second choice. The clearly tired and poisoned Pikachu uses Thunderbolt but Chandelure dodges with ease before striking back with a Shadow Ball that looked stronger that Jellicent's. Although hit badly, Pikachu refused to throw in the towel and uses an Iron Tail which Chandelure stops in its tracks with Telekinesis. Pikachu then uses Electro Ball to stop Inferno, but Inferno burns through Electro Ball and scores a clean hit to take Pikachu out and tie the battle 2-2.

While Pikachu sits next to Axew and Stunfisk, taking a rest, Ash calls out Palpitoad for his second choice much to Stunfisk's pleasure. Chandelure starts off with Energy Ball which initially takes Ash by surprise but he gets his act together and blocks it with Mud Shot. A second Mud Shot hits Chandelure for some decent damage despite Chandelure's efforts to dodge. Palpitoad follows up with Supersonic which confuses Chandelure and leaves it unable to avoid the next Hydro Pump. Chandelure begins to fall but quickly gets itself together and stops Palpitoad with Telekinesis. Palpitoad tries to use Mud Bomb but it is stopped by another Inferno which hits and burns Palpitoad. Chandelure then uses another Energy Ball to score a severe hit on the downed Palpitoad.

Just when it seems that Palpitoad will faint, it begins glowing and evolves into Seismitoad much to everyone's shock. Ash declares that they can still win this round before noticing that Seismitoad is still burned. Checking Seismitoad on his Pokedex Ash calls for a newly learned Aqua Ring to heal the burn, having remembered Cilan's battle against Skyla. Chandelure is then stopped by another Supersonic before Seismitoad defeats it with the also newly learned Muddy Water.

I return Chandelure to the ball and congratulate Ash on the evolution, noting that we are both gaining something from the battle. I then pull out a Pokeball and claim that the Pokemon in there is possibly my best fighter before sending out a Gengar. Seismitoad tries a Muddy Water but Gengar dodges easily before quickly defeating Seismitoad with a Giga Drain to Ash's complete shock.

After thinking a bit about his choices. Ash gives Scraggy a shot in the battle. I call a Focus Blast which Ash stops by using Scraggy's own Focus Blast as a shield. I then command a Dark Pulse which Scraggy pushes back with his pants towards Gengar, who takes a strong hit. I then try another Focus Blast which Ash tries to counter with Scraggy's same move. Just when the two moves are about to collide, Scraggy's Focus Blast veers off course as usual which proves to be costly as Gengar's Focus Blast hits its mark.

To my shock, Scraggy is still able to fight and uses a newly learned Payback which deals strong damage because of the Focus Blast hit from before. Ash then decides to follow this up with Leer followed by another new move, Crunch, to deal out more damage and leave Gengar looking tired. I call out for Giga Drain but Scraggy dodges most of them and is caught up by the last one, healing Gengar up. Scraggy breaks free of the green beam trapping it with Crunch before hitting Gengar with another Payback. With Scraggy still up close, Gengar uses another Focus Blast which clashes with Scraggy's and causes an explosion. Once the smoke clears both Pokemon are clearly tired but Scraggy faints after the usual end match staredown.

As Ash recalls Scraggy, I recall my exausted Gengar and thank Ash for the great battle and his help with Jellicent as we shake hands. I then give him the usual CotD final line of "I hope we can battle again someday" before walking off into the sunset.

How did that go?
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Get Pikachu for Team Rocket
    97SaturnSL1 likes this.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Join the pokemon league
    And Have a final match with ash
    Using my Hydreigon Escavalier Vanilluxe Archeops Reuniclus Zoroark
    Only using one move per pokemon

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

show off my collection of cars witch consists of a 1994 mitsubishi 3000gt, 1997 saturn sedan, 2001 saturn sc2 coupe, 1994 eagle talon, 1999 mitsubishi eclipse, 2012 ford f150 ecoboost, and a 2012 chevy cruze and show the gang my pokemon's and my own drifting skills. and show ash and co My workplace witch is where they built my Chevy Cruze. and have battles against ash with some of the assembly line workers. (this takes place in the USA)

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

I would replace Iris as the main girl. Then I would eliminate my successors...
    97SaturnSL1 and Caseydia like this.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast