CONTEST: Which Girl companion gave Ash the most trouble? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which Girl companion gave Ash the most trouble?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Misty

24 45.28%
  • May

2 3.77%
  • Dawn

1 1.89%
  • Iris

26 49.06%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Girl companion gave Ash the most trouble?

Default Re: Which Girl companion gave Ash the most trouble?

Misty for sure. Iris may be mean, but she doesn't really give Ash any "trouble". I mean, Misty kept nagging a ten year old about getting her a new bike. If that isn't considered more "trouble" than Iris just being sarcastic, then I suppose I don't understand the meaning of "trouble".

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

I just have to say, in Ash's defense, the only character flaw i could see in Season one was his EGO, and who could blame him? If Gary wasn't always acting superior to him, maybe he would've turned out more humbler.

It's between Misty and Iris. May and Dawn hardly ever fought with Ash and never said any hurtful things to him.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Well, on the one hand I think that Pokéshipping has a crazy fanbase sometimes, to the point that it was fought over on the internet, but it's cuter than...

Oh, wait, sorry. Wrong kind of thread.

Well, for most abusive females I'd have to go with Bayleef. I mean, she was always tackling him and wanted to perch on his shoulder and all that, am I right? Or maybe I'd go with Latias, who was obviously just toying with his feelings and probably kicks puppies for breakfast.

Now, it's too early to say whether Iris or Misty was worse. On the one hand, Misty constantly beat him up and nagged him for that bike of hers and lugged around the Togepi of doom. On the other hand, Iris has constantly mocked him and has been xenophobic and won't stop calling him a kid for doing anything from making a simple mistake to playing the wrong level of Angry Birds on Cilan's iPhone. All in all, I'd have to go with Brock for running away and breaking Ash's heart and/or having the personality of cardboard it's too early to say, and I'm a bit too biased towards Misty at the moment to actually vote in a poll.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

Misty. 'Nuf said.

Although I haven't seen B/W yet, so I haven't seen Iris yet either.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Neither one of them
    or All of them

Misty did but what I'll give her is that it was usually justified. Iris really never has any justification, which is what made her win against Ash so hard to swallow, especially when you KNOW the writers could of handled it better.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

When I think "trouble" I think "inconvenience." And in terms of "inconveniences," I'd have to say that Misty takes the cake. I mean, even if Iris was kinda...mean to him, she never really forced him to do anything he didn't want to. Misty on the other hand dragged Ash and Brock on a shopping venture, forced him to lend his pokemon to her, got in a custody battle twice with togepi and totodile and basically stalked him for blood money (her bike, lol).

Not saying which character I prefer. Just pointing out the circumstances XD

"seasons change, people change"

I'll be frank, whenever i somehow have to compare Misty to Iris, i don't why but, Misty just strikes me as the better of the two (course, that could just come from being a Pokeshipping fan). I like Misty, even though, looking back, i think she could've been nicer, but despite of all potential for Iris, i just don't like her.

I hate to see this turn into a hate thread but Misty had the highest for abuse and shouts. Iris is just annoying and no one seesm to pay her no mind. May I thought, was the lesser. Dawn was the okay, middle.

Blog Entries

Probably easily Misty lol Though Iris is trying her damnedest to take that spot. I will say that in Misty's justification and defense, Kanto Ash was a true and utter idiot. There are times when you just facepalm at his antics, though Misty could be unnecessarily abusive at times.

So yeah, she gave him the most trouble but Ash was honestly asking for it. Hes not asking for this stuff in Unova though, and while Unova Ash is an idiot, its not at the same level as Kanto Ash. Not to mention some of the stuff Iris gives him trouble for seems forced, like they want you to believe that hes an idiot while in Kanto it just came off alot more naturally.

It's not good to give any girl justification to be troublesome especially if they don't really do anything themselves. This is what I don't like. You can talk stuff but who are you to talk if you aren't doing anything yourself. This is why I don't understand the writers for giving the Misty and Iris suck little nit picks. It's not just about Ash. Misty was rude to other people too and Iris calls everyone "suck a kid" as well. If we go back to the Don battle, it gives proof. If Iris was in Cilan's shoe record than I wouldn't mind the phrase. But since she hasn't used her Pokemon since then, the phrase shouldn't be used. And everyone knows how I feel about Misty so I won't say anything else.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I see giving trouble as putting Ash off his quest

MAY STOPPED ASH FROM GOING TO SOOTOPOLIS CITY FOR ONE FUCKING RIBBON! NOW IF THAT'S NOT TROUBLE THEN WHAT IS?!!!!!
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Misty actually improved Ash as trainer. Iris is totally unneeded so Iris.

Pokemon Coordinator Dawn~Berlitz's Avatar

Iris cause she is bossy and acts like she is better than him
    <---Done by Katsu Koneko its cute siggeh
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast