Favourite Friendship between Ash and his female companions - Page 2

View Poll Results: Favourite Ash X Female Travelling Companion?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash and Misty

60 35.50%
  • Ash and May

56 33.14%
  • Ash and Dawn

53 31.36%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Favourite Friendship between Ash and his female companions

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

I have to say Ash and Misty. She's the origanal female traveling buddy :P and it was just so great seeing those two together. They always made me laugh :)

TEH STAFF OF D00M

Follow SuperStaff on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jr0904 View Post
    prefered hikari cause of the three,she's the only one who didn't bit his head off for her bike,UNLIKE THE OTHER TWO.
    Um, what?

May didn't throw a hissy fit over it either.

Unhappy

Sure is Misty.....i like the old days when Misty and Ash travel together......
    Misty always point out Ash's mistake and with both of them travel together,the anime will become much more funny than before....

I Miss Misty!!!!

Ash and Misty

they were together the longest....and plus i think the writers gave them the most evidence. To me, Misty is the only person whose affection was obvious.....may and dawn...well you have to look at them a certain way and stuff.....Misty is also the best looking lol

yea i agree with the ppl above me.....
    i think they really need to make misty a companion again.....

Archers for your Arches.. xRubyx's Avatar

Of course Misty should come back as a companion, she's the greatest ;P

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's no reason to bring her back as a whole outside of cameos. The character received a tremendous amount of backlash during the Johto years, and that's probably why the original trio was never reunited in any of the following seasons. Its understandable that people miss her, but you can't ignore the fact that the writers have pretty much given up on her altogether.

I've generally liked all three girls so it doesn't matter to me, I seem to be easy to please.

Blog Entries

Imma have to say Satoshi and Hikari's. Don't get me wrong, Kasumi and Haruka were great companions to him too, but, to me, Satoshi and Hikari's friendship has been more equality based than the other two. Kasumi played a foil to Satoshi earlier immaturity, keeping him and Takeshi in line when needed. Haruka played a very student oriented role. Despite having taught some of the basics to Hikari, his current friendship with Hikari seems far more interesting and like a friendship between two equals. Yup yup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85
    There's no reason to bring her back as a whole outside of cameos. The character received a tremendous amount of backlash during the Johto years, and that's probably why the original trio was never reunited in any of the following seasons. Its understandable that people miss her, but you can't ignore the fact that the writers have pretty much given up on her altogether.
    Then what about Brock? How about in Generation 5, we remove Brock, and add two new people with Ash? Yeah, we saw the results in the Orange Islands when Brock left, but what about both Brock and the previous generation person?

I'd rank Ash & Misty, then Ash & Dawn, and finally Ash & May.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyShoe
    Kasumi played a foil to Satoshi earlier immaturity, keeping him and Takeshi in line when needed.
    Wait, why Brock too?

Blog Entries

You have to ask? I didn't mean to say Takeshi was immature, but rather his overly flirtatious habit. She started the ear thing, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyShoe View Post
    You have to ask? I didn't mean to say Takeshi was immature, but rather his overly flirtatious habit. She started the ear thing, remember?

No kidding.That REALLY had to hurt.After that max took over and after that croakgunk comes in with poison jab every time but that epsiode with the hapiny wasn't necessary cause that was the first time a jebby didn't break out in a sweat.ALso where does that thing takes him anyways cause i'm starting to believe it's female just like some of the users from youtube.

Advanceshipping 4Ever ashxmay123's Avatar

xD ash/may and ash/misty are the some now i've voted.
    i'm a advanceshipper (ash/may) and i say that there will be a time they will attmit love to eachother

Blog Entries

Why do I get the feeling that people missed the point of this poll?

As far as I can tell this isn't a "favorite girl" poll. This is simply a poll as to which girl had the best dynamic with Ash.

Granted according to the poll all three girls have roughly the same number of votes, so go figure.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Do I have to choose? >_> All three have their ups and downs...
    Ash and Misty: Their relationship was fun and lively back in the Kantou and Orange days. I liked the bickering frinedship. But Misty always was the dominant one, never giving Ash much of a chance Lol..but it was fun really.

Ash and May: I loved the fact that Ash to the mentor role upon himself when AG started. Specially considering May was a breath of fresh air after the dragged on Jouto. It was awesome to see Ash in a new light. Also they fact that they had alot in common made it fun, it was kinda cool to see them getting along so well unlike the Ash/Misty relationship.

Ash and Dawn: Finally Ash can be looked upon as an equal! This one looks like pure friendship to me. Ash and Dawn seem to be on the same level when it comes to each other. It's almost like Ash has a buddy his age, only difference is that it's a girl. XD I also really like the teamwork between this two.

I'm NOT a shipper. Why? Because that's not what Pokemon is about. I watch it for the trainers and their Pokemon. XD

Ash and Misty. It's who I started with. Also, i got this feeling she'll be showing up for a few cameo eps, and I can't wait if I'm right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomura View Post
    Also, i got this feeling she'll be showing up for a few cameo eps,
    I think most people agree we'll see her at some point of D/P, but as of now there's nothing pointing in that direction.

I also suspect the writers really want this series to be Dawn's time to shine, and since there's so much Dawn promotion that's probably why they don't show the other girls, even for a few eps, because it'd take the focus away from her.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast