2 7.41%
  • All

3 11.11%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cinderfella
  • 1 Post By Iteru

Thread: Favorite Top Coordinator?

Default Favorite Top Coordinator?

Well I just got done watching a couple of grand festival episodes (namely all of them since there is only 3) and I thought to make this! Who is your favorite top coordinator? From the past or the ones that we actually saw in the episode.

Personally I like Solidad because she reminded me of this big sister character to May and Drew possibly harley too since he looks younger then Solidad probably by 3 or 4 years at the most.

Zoey was cool too she's one of Dawn's best friends and taught her a lot about coordinating and everything. All of the ones in the past seem pretty cool too.

I have also added thought to add those who only showed up in one episode even though we'll probably never hear from them again
    I'm a James fan! I love shipping and the Pokemon anime

Blog Entries

Default Re: Favorite Top Coordinator?

I think Zoey has gotta be my favorite. I like how she's shown to be a very skilled coordinator/rival and despite this, she still manages to be quite friendly and she's always willing to help her friends. Plus I like how they writers show that she can also be a real nasty bitch when she wants.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wallace, I suppose. He was pretty decent.

Even though we saw Zoey the most, that's why I didn't vote for her. Her journey was entirely unrealistic and she was a borderline Mary sue throughout most of her run. On top of that her personality was never engaging, nor was she ever funny. Good appeals/battles were the only thing that I kinda liked about her, aside from the implied lesbian relationship with Candice.

Other than that, I guess Solidad and Juan were good too.

No matter how lackluster Zoey could be in her appearances, the fact that she had SOME bit of a story with Nando, interactions with Dawn, Candice, and her battles with May, Dawn, and Nando all being pretty well done in terms of quality, makes her my favorite.

Had we had seen more of Solidad I think she would be EVERYONE'S favorite, because she would have been the first official female rival appearing on the regular, and she did have some pretty neat Pokemon. Lol, 3 of them were Ash's releases. The funny thing is, is that the writers had left the fans with an impression that had Ash kept his Pidgeot, Lapras, and Butterfree, he would make them unhappy. And here Solidad comes and wins a tournament with all 3, lol WTF?
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

Wallace and Juan. Their in-game personalities matched their anime personalities, and I liked Wallace's Milotic and its performance. Juan combined strength with beauty in an elegant way.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

I really DON'T have any favorite top coordinators. I felt that they were just "gifted" with either God-mode Sue or Mary Sue by the writers.
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

I chose Nozomi because although at times her personality was lacking, she was always shown to help other coordinators out, interacted with several members of the main cast, was involved in one of the best Contest battles to date (vs Naoshi) and wasn't always nice to everyone (Naoshi and Satoshi about participating in Gyms and Contests).
    Cinderfella likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I just chose Wallace because he's the one who had appeared as a representative of Hoenn.... XDD

But that aside, I did like how he performed with his Milotic at the lake :)