I love May! She's my favorite girl character. ^^

Seek the sparrow prince Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favorite girl character?

Remember in Contest threads, you need to give reasons for your choices ^^

Blog Entries

Follow Egghatch on Tumblr Visit Egghatch's Youtube Channel

My favrite girl character is definitely Dawn. In fact, she's one of my favorite characters in general.
    Floop.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Dawn because she's the most optimistic.

Dawn. At the beginning she was overconfident and thought that was able to win every contest, but after two losses in a row in DP049 and DP061 she doubted herself a lot for the rest of the saga, which seemed very realistic for the character. She worked very hard to perfect her contest techniques, to the point that noone was able to call her lazy and that she could have done better during her journey. Plus, there's nothing wrong with a girl acting like a girl, instead of a tomboy, like Misty and Iris (though I liked the former quite a lot too, because of the character development she went through in the original series and how seamless her transition to a more calm character was in Orange Islands and Johto).

Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Dawn. Period. I love how she was realistic in her reaction to losing two contest. I loved the high fives between her and Ash. I will honestly say that I cried when she left. I still can't watch the episode without gettin misty eyed. May is second. Iris is just there and doesn't have any important plot going for her. Same for Misty but in past tense. I like for the companions to have something to do. Jessie was a creepy sicopathic lady( which I love) with an awsome laugh until she got turned into a robot in BW.

Blog Entries

I liked May. I mostly liked her hair (don't ask why??) I even played as her in one of my (many) playthroughs of Ruby.

A close second would be Ash's Mom. Shes got it going on. ;)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So May got the hightest vote
    Well she is the most prettiest cast girl yet but her personality is kind a soft
    But I guess May's Beauty & personality has nothing to do with her popularity. I think the Reason Behind May's popularity Is that May Start of as hopeless & weakest cast girl but slowly by working hard she manage to become as strong as Ash & other
    Isn't this is the Reason U guys like her
    unfortunate the girl that I like isn't in the poll so I voted other
    Her name is Salon Maiden Anabel
    I also wish Ash to have a Super cute female rival who act like a typical Tsundree

I don't know why but I like COTD girls. I know people don't but I always did. Show up once or twice then split.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Dawn for having the best interaction with Ash

Will Rip Titles 4 Money marioluigifan05's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow marioluigifan05 On Twitter Add marioluigifan05 on Facebook Add marioluigifan05 on Google+ Add marioluigifan05 on MySpace
    Add marioluigifan05 on Linkedin Follow marioluigifan05 on Tumblr Follow marioluigifan05 on Flickr Visit marioluigifan05's Youtube Channel

Misty, Iris, Jessie (OS only), Cassidy (see Jessie), Dawn (early DP and BW2 cameo)

Misty (Any Form) and May (AG Only) = #1
    Jessie (OS Only) = #2
    Iris and Dawn (Early DP and BW2 Cameo Only) = #3

Least favorite is a 3-Way Tie: Cassidy/Yamato (Late BF) = Johanna = Delia (TPCi Dubbed Version Only)
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 23rd June 2013 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Iris is my favorite. I like how she looks (she could cut 80% of her hair, though and I assure you, she would look gorgeous with shorter hair), I love her voice (Aoi Yuki have the best voice ever) and her catchphrase is just awesome (I love how some fans get annoyed at Iris calling Satoshi a kid, even though he is, you know, A KID). Also her team isn't, or better, wasn't as bad as the other female companion's team. The reason I said was is because her Kairyu is a disgrace, but I still enjoy Doryuzu, Emonga and Kibago (to some extent). I do wish she was more developed through the series, though. :|

Hikari would be my second favorite. I like her personality, but I think she could have been a bit less serious. Hikari and the DP series overall lack a lot in the "humor" department. I also don't enjoy contests that much ._. I really wish she was a trainer like Satoshi, that would have been great methinks. Her visual isn't as good as Haruka's, but she still looks good and I don't mind the infamous miniskirt. In regards of her team... it was so bad. I hate Pachirisu, Hinoarashi was boring and had zero personality and how I wished her annoying Mimirol would evolve into a glorious Mimilop. Mammoo was her best and most interesting Pokémon and unlike some people here, I did enjoy her Togekiss. Overall I really liked the character.

Kasumi was nice and love her early-series Tsundere personality. Johto ruined her a bit too me, but I still have fond memories of the character. Also I wish she caught some more interesting Pokémon or at least have used the ones shed had more. Lastly, Haruka is sort of uninteresting, although I love how she looks. I will hold my judgement about her until I have the chance to watch all AG episodes (e.g never), but I don't feel like I would ever like her as much as I like Iris and Hikari.

tl;dr: Iris > Hikari > Kasumi > Haruka.

I have nothing to say about the other women in the poll. Well, Musashi is cool sometimes, I suppose, but that is about it. Kojiro is the one that makes Team Rocket slightly enjoyable to me.

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Probably Jessie. Up until BW, I found her to be hysterical. I also love all of her Pokemon, and she has a neat back story with Cassidy and TR.

The other female companions are alright, but Jessie was far more entertaining than others.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678