What about Nanako?
What about Nanako?
Haruka will always be tops for me (:
Overall I'd say Jessie is my favorite girl character, but I also voted Misty because she was just awesome as well. I don't particularly care for the other choices but they're alright I guess.
3DS Friend Code: 0877-1337-0183
Let me know if you've added me in a VM or PM! Thanks!
Out of the travelling companions, I liked May's personality the best and her rivals were great, but the way her contests were handled left me cold. I prefered Dawn's realistic, compelling and interesting storyline even though she had a less comedic, but in my opinion more endearing personality (though she has some really funny moments here and there too). Ursula (who oughta be a choice) is right up there with them as far as female characters.
Those are my top 3.
May. Why I like her so much, y'know, I don't even know why I do, she's always been my favorite female character for some reason.
I also enjoy Misty, Jessie & Iris.
My fanfiction: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-pokemon-journey-98337/
I have claimed Gold/Ethan!
1. Dawn - I loved her contest arc and self-confidence issues.
2. May - I liked her Pokémon and thought she along with Max provided great group dynamics throughout AG.
3. Jessie - I enjoy her personality and love it whenever she shows her endearing side ("Ignorance is Blissey" <3).
- Dawn. She's such a sweetheart! Loved how she actually had a tough time getting through the Appeals in the contests because it just showed it takes more than just pretty sparkles to impress - and how she overcame that problem and became a pretty damn good coordinator.
- Iris. Because she's knowledgable (medical herbs, awww yeah!), a bit arrogant and still has a long way to go. I like that she thinks she's mature but clearly needs to learn maturity isn't something you need to bonk into other people's heads. Can't wait to see what development she'll get!
- May. She's such an adorable glutton XD I also loved how she's a caring sister. Although her insecurity at the end of BF got on my nerves after a bit ^^; Also, also, when she stripped in front of Ash, Brock and Max, freaking them out because oh-my-god May, what are you doing, this is a kids show, only to show she had her bikini underneath just killed me XD
Dawn. Her personality and the way she was often insecure wins for me.