FUN AND GAMES: Crack Episode Ideas - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Crack Episode Ideas

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Crack Episode Ideas

Pikachu and his ketchup go on some bumper cars at a fair. When somebody suggests that it's crazy to date ketchup, Pikachu goes insane and starts ramming into everybody's else's cars. He then smiles happily at his precious condiment, illuminated by the light of exploding bumper cars behind him. Unfortunately, Pikachu finds out the next day that his ketchup has been cheating on him with some peanut butter. Heartbroken, he runs away and cries his eyes out until a Thunderstone falls on his head.
    THE END

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I still want a bizarre AU episode where every main character has a small musical number.
    I would absolutely love this. Pokemon characters singing? Yes please. In an Alternate Universe, the characters could have the same personalities, but different roles. It would be too much fun!

Oh, and also I would like episodes focused on some of the gym leaders. A lot of them have great personalities, and it would be great if some of them had episodes to themselves.

Blog Entries

Two-hour special with all the MCs (ALL of them) beta testing the latest new virtual reality MMORPG, parodying all of the most common RPG tropes. Brock trying to start a union for exploited clerics, god-mode for everybody (except Tracey, who picked the character with the worst HP ever), all sorts of insane glitches, bullshit difficulty, power levels, etc.

Dream world escapades. Nothing makes sense. NOTHING.

One of those episodes where every character has to explain something that just happened, and every individual portrayal of the situation is hilariously warped.

The MCs are at an anime con searching for Team Plasma after something-or-other. Crossdressing ensues.

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

- Iris, Bianca, Langley, Burgundy and Jessie entering a beauty pageant, with as judge Nurse Joy, Elesa and Cilan.
    - A 100 min. special about Max 3 years later, when he is ready to become a Pokémon Trainer.
    - Something about "what happened in the meantime"-gap between the DP and the first episode of BW.
    - Mewtwo special again.
    djulienr and Trainer Yusuf like this.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I still want a bizarre AU episode where every main character has a small musical number.
    You and me both!! That's the kind of thing I dream about! In fact, if I could write music, I'd do it myself!
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

An episode where the main cast turn into Pokemon like in the Mystery Dungeon episodes.
    An episode where Ash and co. go years in the past and see themselves as toddlers and actually see who Ash's father really is.
    An episode where The Pokemon vanish inside a computer, without any attacks available, and they have to have the trainers to call them to get them out of the computer. (I say no attacks because of the seizure episode in the first season)
    Do not ask me that you have a chance to be a mod, I will not take the job if it is to leave the forum.

my friend Pichu90 made my avatar.

I am the Aqua Rabbit. CamyPSyrup's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash and his friends get turned into toddlers/babies. That would be cute. :3

Blog Entries

Ash and his current companions get stuck inside a computer without their pokémon (possibly due to a malfunction) and basically Poké-Tron occurs.

Ash and his companions end up getting poisoned by some Munna dream mist and have to fight their way out of the Dream World they got thrown into.

An episode where Kaiser (Safari Zone warden) and Nastina engage in war games to find out WHO IS DEADLIEST!
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Ash and his current companions get stuck inside a computer without their pokémon (possibly due to a malfunction) and basically Poké-Tron occurs.
    Have you seen Electric Soldier Porygon? Similar concept.

An episode where Kaiser (Safari Zone warden) and Nastina engage in war games to find out WHO IS DEADLIEST!
    I like that! I bet we could even fit in a return of James-with-boobs somewhere in there!
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Happy 4th of July :3 PokemonLotty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

- Misty declares she wants to stay at Cerulean Gym for the rest of her life. She also says she has no desire to see Ash ever again. Misty and Tracey decide to propose to each other.
    Even if Misty has no romantic feelings for Ash(I think she does) and she became engaged to Tracey why wouldn't she want to see her best friend again? I mean I'm a Pokeshipper but, it wouldn't make sense if Misty never wanted to see Tracey or Brock again, they're her best friends? Then again this is for crack episodes...

Anyway, I always thought a fun episode would be if Ash ditched Pikachu and just spazzed at Team Rocket and gave it over. I mean how funny would it be if Ash just finally snapped at them and ranted about how much stress they put him through and how creepy it is that they're stalking a ten-year-old boy the last 14 years and he decides y'know what-take it! That would be amazing :3

In reality I'm surprised there's never been an episode where Team Rocket got away with Pikachu and took him back to HQ(the boss forgets that he even sent them out to get Pikachu) and Ash flips and has to go save it. Of course y'know Ash would go psycho along the way but the episode would be fun. It's such an obvious plot-line too.

Also, Ash being tricked into joining Team Rocket or blackmailed or something. He changes and his friends and Pokemon have to try to get him back to his true self, another obvious one I'm surprised hasn't been done.

For some reason I want an episode where the TRio gets drunk, I just think it would be amusing to watch xD

We have to find out who Ash's dad is, I don't care who it is, just I want to know...

Please give Ash a backstory, please writers!!!! He's been the main character for nearly a decade and a half, why no back story? Please tell us why Ash aimlessly wants to be a Pokemon master(you could link it with his dad, there, two questions answered!)

and of course all my little shipping fantasy episodes xD
    Last edited by PokemonLotty; 2nd July 2011 at 10:04 PM.
    Please read and review my fanfic, The Very Best Like No One Ever Was:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-first-fanfiction-pokemon-ashs-father-97505/

Here's my fanfiction profile:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2575363/pokemonfangirl4

Patientlly awaiting the airing of TR vs. TP special...

For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Ash turns 11.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Ash is taking a math test on a computer revealing that trainers are self educated. And he is kicking it's butt much to Iris' and Cilan's surprised Ash replies "Why are you surprised" but he actually does not know he does not take offense. Is that funny to you people? Anyways Ash's computer gets busted for some hilarious reason I'm not funny enough to make. Then he has to get a new one but he is blocked by a wild Haxorus. Then Ash or Team Rocket catches it and Iris gets pissed off. That crazy enough for you?
    djulienr likes this.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

An episode where Ash and Max battle in the year 3011 when Max turns 10
    djulienr and jinglejoe like this.

Registered User TotodileCharizard's Avatar

Accidental bondage with Ash's Snivy and Trip's Servine.

IT WOULD BE SO LULZ.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

I'd like to see an episode where Ash, Cilan and Iris spend the entire 22 minutes of the episode waiting for a meal at a Chinese restaurant, and talk about what they think a Diglett's body looks like.

Also one where Ash gets concussed after a Swellow drops a coconut on his head, and dreams about fighting space battles in Pokemon-shaped mechas, only to find out it was a dream within a dream within a semi-conscious stream of thought. Then Misty would bash his head with a mallet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast