Charizard VS Infernape - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Charizard VS Infernape

Default Re: Charizard VS Infernape

He wasnt good in his region and he became better by staying at Oak training and since Charizard is consider uberpowerfulldeusexmachina because hes more experience and has been training for a lot of time you got it there Cyndaquil is better.

Ofc by doing this im only basing my arguments on your own arguments guys so dont be harmed, so tks for making my argumentation easier.

The part where Torkoal sucked also is not my argument, the guy lost almost always but always put up a fight... still Cyndaquil was better then him in his region and he didnt have the chance to fight guys of the class Torkoal fought at the league so you never know.

*whistles*

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I never saw Ash's Cyndaquil nearly take out a legendary owned by the leader of the Frontier Brains.

Cynda has wins against weaker Pokemon from weaker Gym leaders. You're honestly going to tell me Whitney's Nidorina and Morty's Gastly are such big accomplishments?

They are the show wasnt made the same way back then, he didnt get the oportunity to fight the same foes as Torkoal like i said before.

i think quillava WILL BE better than torkoal but as of RIGHT NOW i think cyndaquil is weaker

leaf im basing my opinion on assumptions if Torkoal got better then him at Oak because he wasnt before or atleast we cant really tell, Cyndaquil has been there for more time and would be stronger.

Ofc im just playing with others words and we cant really tell anything since the writers dont give us power levels or even normal ingame levels and we know they can make any pokemon a deus ex machina out of nowhere for all we can say Totodile can come back and beat the crap out of a Metagross or a Garchomp and we wont have anything to say about besides holy shiet.

This is just an example.

what will realy be adeus ex machina is infernape's ability wiping out 2-3 of pauls pokemon

Charizard.

I don't feel like I should explain my reasoning. If you can't see why, then maybe you need to get educated.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Charizard will sweep Infernape all over the floor.

IF they fight...

Charizard will probably first underestimates Infernape, and does the weak attack + smirk, this will go for a few minutes, then Infernape will go to CHAOS MODE!!!11!!!! and kick Charzard's ass for a while, Charizard will get serious and tears Infernape to pieces after a tough battle, then they smile to each other and Infernape decides to get stronger for Ash.

But in all honesty, I don't think they will fight if they meat, they will probably be good friends, or Charizard will help Infernape has more storyline and together they send TR blasing off... again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I never saw Ash's Cyndaquil nearly take out a legendary owned by the leader of the Frontier Brains.

Cynda has wins against weaker Pokemon from weaker Gym leaders. You're honestly going to tell me Whitney's Nidorina and Morty's Gastly are such big accomplishments?
    I love how you seem to forget about Bugsy's Scyther, Jasmine's Steelix and Pryce's Dewgong.

The only reason Torkoal did so good is because that was the major match-up of that certain battle so the couldnt have Registeel just demolish him. That's what is called the power of plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Charizard will sweep Infernape all over the floor.

IF they fight...

Charizard will probably first underestimates Infernape, and does the weak attack + smirk, this will go for a few minutes, then Infernape will go to CHAOS MODE!!!11!!!! and kick Charzard's ass for a while, Charizard will get serious and tears Infernape to pieces after a tough battle, then they smile to each other and Infernape decides to get stronger for Ash.

But in all honesty, I don't think they will fight if they meat, they will probably be good friends, or Charizard will help Infernape has more storyline and together they send TR blasing off... again...
    They wont unless Ash looses the monkey or makes a spar session between is pokemons wich would be pretty cool, with the help of Brock or something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3225 View Post
    I love how you seem to forget about Bugsy's Scyther, Jasmine's Steelix and Pryce's Dewgong.

The only reason Torkoal did so good is because that was the major match-up of that certain battle so the couldnt have Registeel just demolish him. That's what is called the power of plot.
    This... people keep making a big deal about the second and third battle against Brandon in the BF, but thing is, they were badly written ass pulls to begin with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    This... people keep making a big deal about the second and third battle against Brandon in the BF, but thing is, they were badly written ass pulls to begin with.
    Bitter, much?

As if Cyndaquil battling underwater and KOing Dewgong with Flamethrower, all underwater might I add, made sense?

I didnt think the regis battle were a ass pull and like i said the Johto guys didnt have the oportunity, we dont have power levels to measure them, etc and yes Cyber Cyndaquil had impressive wins, has did Bayleef and Totodile for more comic that his wins were.

Man im tired of this argument i hope them damn league starts soon or we get some summarys atleast.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Bitter, much?
    Not really, that battle didn't make the least bit of sense because there was no buildup, there was nothing that justified Torkoal had that kind of power. The writers went against the continuity they had established. It's bad writing.

It's the same way with Krabby in the League or Bulbasaur/Squirtle in the third Brandon match. In that match, the writers made the pokémon go against character by making Charizard, one of Ash's strongest (if not the strongest) pokémon lose to give focus to others who have don't have a good battle record. The writers went against the continuity they had themselves established and it didn't work. Therefore, ass pull.

As if Cyndaquil battling underwater and KOing Dewgong with Flamethrower, all underwater might I add, made sense?
    Cyndaquil had buildup since it was shown to be able to take powerful opponents, so its win didn't come out of nowhere. I agree that it wasn't the most believable win in terms of plot, but it was believable character wise which none of the exemple I've listed above were.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    It's the same way with Krabby in the League or Bulbasaur/Squirtle in the third Brandon match. In that match, the writers made the pokémon go against character by making Charizard, one of Ash's strongest (if not the strongest) pokémon lose to give focus to others who have don't have a good battle record. The writers went against the continuity they had themselves established and it didn't work. Therefore, ass pull.
    Go rewatch the ep, Bulbasaur had a tough time taking out Dusclops and nearly lost, and all Squirtle did was take out Ninjask. The only bad part of that battle was Pikachu Vs. Regice, but everything the Kanto starters did was fine.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast