CONTEST: Which character was the meanest to Ash? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who was the meanest to Ash?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gary

3 5.77%
  • Paul

32 61.54%
  • Trip

5 9.62%
  • Misty

5 9.62%
  • Iris

5 9.62%
  • Charizard

2 3.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Which character was the meanest to Ash?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which character was the meanest to Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    paul despite humiliating him multiple times, turning ash emo, and being a dick to everyone except those he knew had more authority and could kick his ass never went as far as to beat ash over the head with a mallet, the guy can't afford the brain cells.
    And you call that being mean? It's more a case of friendly teasing, and simply meant for comic relief.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Paul!
    Get your game on!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    paul despite humiliating him multiple times, turning ash emo, and being a dick to everyone except those he knew had more authority and could kick his ass never went as far as to beat ash over the head with a mallet, the guy can't afford the brain cells.
    And you call that being mean? It's more a case of friendly teasing, and simply meant for comic relief.
    That's some serious anger issues if you feel the need to physically abuse your traveling companion. at least paul had reasons for calling ash pathetic since he can never win. in no case was any of the physical abuse necessary on Misty's end.

Blog Entries

That's some serious anger issues if you feel the need to physically abuse your traveling companion. at least paul had reasons for calling ash pathetic since he can never win. in no case was any of the physical abuse necessary on Misty's end.
    It was still meant for comic relief, and comic relief alone. Misty and Ash were both extremely close friends, it was never like they disliked each other or really wanted to hurt each other, as it was all done for the purpose of comic.

So, just because Ash never managed to beat Paul, he's pathetic? No, absolutely not. That's a very poor reason to call someone who's really trying pathetic.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I would say Paul. He's rude to well pretty much everyone minus adults.

Blog Entries

So, just because Ash never managed to beat Paul, he's pathetic? No, absolutely not. That's a very poor reason to call someone who's really trying pathetic.
    Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but Ash did beat Paul in the Sinnoh League.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post

Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but Ash did beat Paul in the Sinnoh League.
    Oh, and here I thought it was obvious that I meant before that, as that was when Paul called him pathetic. I guess not, should've been more specific. :p

Blog Entries

Iris in her very first episode with Ash called him a kid for getting knocked on his ass which he had no way of preventing. Where I'm from unless you're in middle school when an acquaintance gets hurt you show sympathy. Miss tsundere got nothing on fishwife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123