1. Brock comes back, realises he wants to travel with Ash again and catches an Archeops.
2. Cilan realises traveling with Ash is pointless towards his goal and leaves.
Was that too predictable? :(
I'd make and episode where Ash defeats Shooti, IMO, Shooti is a pretty stale rival thus far. Maybe this will help bring some interest in the story, instead of having Ash lose every battle until the league.
I'd do a musical episode, just to show it off in the Anime.
Cynthia reappearing, and meeting Iris/Dento, maybe Ash will finally tell them about his past.
My fanfiction: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/my-pokemon-journey-98337/
I have claimed Gold/Ethan!
As a fair warning, one or too of these plots are episodes that have already aired/are going to air, but tweaked to fit my plot ^^
In Accumula Town:
- Ghetsis appears and gives his speech from the games. Ash catches Tepig, depressed because his trainer released it, and battles N and the latter's Purrloin.
Pinwheel Forest [Outside:]
- Basically BW030 occurs here, except earlier, as episode 17. It's supposed to be set between Ash's 1st and 2nd battles with Lenora, on the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest [like the games] Basically, Iris meets a rival here. Kind of like Drew and Zoey combined, I guess. But he accidentaly sets off a swarm of angry Lillipup/Herdier/[Insert name here] where one of them battles Axew, causing it to master Dragon Rage and learn Dual Chop. Also, Tepig learns Flame Charge here. As a result of that, the next episode focuses only on Oshawott learning Aqua Jet and allows for additional time to be spent on the Gym Battle.
In Castelia City:
- A filler episode featuring the Battle Company from the games.
- Team Plasma stealing Bianca's Munna, with Burgh and Cheren helping out.
- The unaired fishing episode [BW026], except Ash battles Cheren while Iris, Bianca, and Cilan keep busy... fishing.
- I also wanted another filler episode [Hey, it's a big city!] where the quintet does something to be occupied and Goofy!Team Rocket look for a Casteliacone.
Route 4/Desert Resort:
** - Cheren ditches group here
- A filler episode about Ash and co. helping complete the construction in the desert [like in the games]
Also, Ash catches a Sigyliph for a construction worker, giving him a bad vision of the TP/TR battle.
Also, Iris and Cilan find Archeos and Tirtouga fossils, respectively
- [Team Rocket/Team Plasma battle occurs here]
** - Twerps fight Team Rocket/Team Plasma, Cheren is gone, Bianca is a bodyguard for Looker, Professor Juniper, N watches from sidelines
- A Volcorona helping break up the Team Rocket/Team Plasma battle, with insight into it and Larvesta's origins.
In Nimbasa City:
- Cilan and Bianca go off to compete in Musicals while Ash and Iris try to calm a fight between Big Stadium and Small Court. Bianca's dad, and Elesa appear like in the games.
- Cilan fighting N on the Ferris Wheel, because it's more important for all three main characters to interact with N IMO [Iris is later]
Route 16: The Cottonee episode is here, Cottonee tries to fly and lead its group, except Iris [believes wild ways are better] clashes with Cilan [Grass-type trainer]
Lostlorn Forest: Episode with Zorua and Zoroark
and Iris catches the Zorua
Route 5: Alder/Cheren plot from the games, where Iris partakes in a double battle with Cheren.
- Obligatory Driftveil Drawbridge episode
- Charles appearing and teaching the gang about Triple/Rotation Battles
- Team Plasma appears in the Cold Storage
MORE TO COME TOMORROW OR SOMETIME
Re-thinking the Best Wishes series.
Ash, Iris, and Cilan make it to Driftveil City, and Clay isn't ready to accept Gym challenges as of yet...However, during their time in Driftveil City, Trip shows up again! And he is joined by Bianca and Charon! The three of them decide to triple team against Ash, Iris and Cilan in a hot triple battle!! How will things turn out?!!?
No seriously, we've had double battles, and now we've got triple battles...in the games...It's time for the anime to showcase them...With triple battles, Ash and both of his friends can get a fair share of action, and it will be good experience for ALL of them and their pokemon.
Yeah! I love threads like these...anyway, I'm not interested in mind-blowing episodes, but rather I like thinking of little filler plots and the like...
So, here's some I thought of (some that won't happen due to the gang already passing said location)...I tried to make each episode focus on a different Pokemon(s) of the group.
* The Trendy New Triple Battle Style!!! Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott!!
Heading out of Castelia City with Bianca, Ash and co. come across a large crowd gathered around a performance taking place at a fountain. There, they witness the Dancing Trio Mickey, Edmond, and Raymond showing off the new style of battling sweeping throughout the nation - Triple Battles! Ash challenges them to a battle, and he takes on all three of the brothers together using Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott. The Dancing Brothers' superior teamwork between their Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour overwhelm Ash however, and Snivy and Oshawott's clashing personalities don't help matters either...it's up to Tepig to bring the team together!
Uh, well, in Black and White you battle against these dancers with the monkey trio (although the pre-evolutions), and I always thought that'd be a great place to introduce Triple Battles in the game...so, I extended that idea to the anime. I guess in the games it's one trainer, but I the same basic premise applies. Also, we haven't really seen all three of the starters together much, and I always thought Snivy and Oshawott would argue due to their strong individuality. Tepig, on the other hand, considering his evolutions are said to be team leaders, seems like he'd be the type to end up leading the team to victory. That'd be a good characteristic for him to display, I think.
Snivy and Emolga Focus:
* Ash and Iris' First-Ever Tag Battle! A Double Dosage of Attract!!??
During a group picnic, Snivy and Emolga begin once more feuding. The other Pokemon try to put an end to it, but they're all overpowered by Attract. After Tranquil manages to calm the two down, Cilan suggests that the two of them should perhaps train together, and thus the group head towards the nearest Battle Club. Once there, Don George comes up with the perfect training exercise...a double battle with his own personal Pokemon, Throh and Sawk. But with Snivy and Emolga trying to one-up each other's Attract, and Ash and Iris butting heads as well, how can they win?
So, I guess this episode is similar to the one above...but hey, they're both fake! I actually based this off that recent scan we saw with Snivy and Emolga seemingly fighting once more. Given Don George's attire, hey, doesn't it make sense he'd have the two gi-wearing Pokemon?
Check out my Smash 4 Speculation Blogs
Current Entry: Bowser's Castle, Hyrule Castle, and Underworld Stages
My idea for a future episode would be Ash finding out Iris is part of a criminal gang and Iris knocks him out so hard he has a concussion and is hospitalized. Then Cilan comes to see him and tells Ash that there was something fishy about Iris. May then joins the scene and tells both Ash and Cilan about Iris. Then they find Iris and arrest the girl.
1.team rocket would finally success in stealing a pokemon.(and become a REAL threat)
like to day episode :@,ash and friends finds a bunch of wild pokemon,team rocket came and tries to steal them,ash n fiends tries to stop them,but the only managed to free some of the wild pokemon and team rocket flew away with the pokemon and send them to the boss and then promoted or something.
2.tracy,may,max,misty and gary return for few episode ( not all of them in the same episode)
I would like to see them with their new eye design ^^)gary may come to unova for some researcher,tracy may appear talking to prof oak telling him that every thing is fine,Misty may come and visit the unova region to see the water pokemon there and try to capture some (it will be good if she has a new outfit aside the new eyes)
May may came with her brother and brendan as her new partner to participate in the pokemon music or a contest.
3.an episode with Trip(but not a BATTLE with ash)
just an episode like those of gary's)maybe an episode where trip is searching for a pokemon or something,or an episode that talks about his past.
4.ash battle trip and WIN!!
not one of the league episodes.
Last edited by alypkm; 28th April 2011 at 04:39 PM.
********PIKACHU I LOVE U************
What I'd actually like to see is Ash, Iris, and Cilan infiltrate N's Castle with the other Gym Leaders before or after the Pokemon League.
My White 2 Team
Note... I'm only posting the episodes that I didn't just put there to stop the gym battles from being two episodes apart.
- Ash catches a Deino, a Deino that was abused under its former owner, a Team Plasma Grunt. Also, the Deino is supposed to be a gift from Ghetsis to the grunt.
- Misaltron Cave episode with Cobalion's legend.
- An episode showing off the Deerling Research Facility, and Cabernet offers to help out the scientists there, and she battles Cilan in a two-episode battle.
- An episode where the trio finds themselves in a deadly game of live chess. But wait... the chess pieces are all Pawniard and Bisharp! So, Cilan tries to get the group out, him knowing the game of chess, but Ash's hot-blooded-ness is always getting in the way. Basically, this is supposed to be an off-the-wall filler like the Evil Togepi episode from Sinnoh.
- A Battle Club episode.
- A two-part episode. Part one has Professor Juniper researching the origin of Klink [Like in the games] and N returning to battle Ash [like in the games]. Also, the Klink James caught from before evolves into a Rufflet. The second part has Ash battling N. Also, Ash confronts N about the poor treatment of the Deino from the Team Plasma Grunt.
- I wanted to match the plot from the games, with there being a sick Pokémon [A Litwick that Cilan catches] but Trip having a Litwick and BW029 happening pretty much axed that.
- An episode focusing on Thundurus and Tornadus [like in the games]
- Another Battle Club episode
- An epiosde about a carnivorous Cryogonal O.O
- The trio gets lost, and meet Cheren again, but Alder escorts the four of them out.
- An episode about the "fusion dance" [hurr hurr foreshadowing], and the legend of Unova and the creation of Zekrom/Reshiram.
Also, Bianca and Trip appear, and along with Cheren, they are revealed as a sort of Power Trio, akin to the main trio.
- A three part arc.
Part one: Another Team Plasma/Team Rocket battle. This is supposed to up the epic ante, with Byrcen, Cheren, and Trip there too. But Bianca is just a bodyguard to Cedric Juniper :/
Part two: MOAR battling. But the Golett that Ash caught on Route 4 evolves into Golurk to protect the Golett in the tower, and defend against a new threat....
Part three: N summons Reshiram in an unholy, awesome blaze. Iris confronts N and Reshiram (hurr hurr more foreshadowing), upset at the utter disrespect for this dragon culture, tries to battle N, but obvious curb-stomping and escaping ensues. Team Rocket leaves as well. All the good guys go their seperate ways.
- It's winter,a nd the gang find the house of the ex-Team Rokcet member and his family. Ash wants justice for his crimes, but Team Rocket come to the aid of their ally.
- Cheren returns and battles Iris. Naturally, Cheren is not amused at the prospect of getting owned by a girl who doesn't even collect Gym Badges.
- Obligatory Trip-centered episode where he doesn't battle Ash :p
- A Water-type competition is being held.
U MAD, Misty fans?Ash battles with Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott while Cilan enters with.... a Tirtouga. YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
- An episode where Chili and Cress return, battling Ash and Cilan in a double battle. Ash battling Cress because he never beat him and Cilan battling Chili because the latter's ace Pokémon has a type advantage.
Moor of Icirrus:
- Obligatory The-Moor-is-poisoned-by-villainous-activity-and-Virizon-comes-and-saves-the-day-with-Keldeo-foreshadowing episode.
More to come later!
Re-thinking the Best Wishes series.
Cilan is revealed to be a member of the Shadow Triad along with Cress and Chilli, and that his real reason for travelling with Ash was to introduce him to N and Ghetsis.
Musharna's dream smoke causing a Buffy-esque forced musical.
1. Brock joins Team Plasma, brainwashed or something. Chansey's Pound is the only thing that can help him.
2. In a Beheeyem episode, Iris reveals that she, too, is an alien. The two make plans to return to their respective home planets.
3. Snivy enters a Musical, and Emolga, in a fit of jealousy, does her best to sabotage the show.
4. While in Nimbasa, Cilan meets up with Cabernet again. She challanges him to a competition - he let's her win to make her happy.
5. While in Nimbasa, Cilan meets up with Cabernet again. She challanges him to a competition - he attacks her and wins, then laughs in her face.
AshSomeone tries to eat a Vanilluxe. Said Pokemon then decides to annex Driftveil and aims to seek revenge.
7. A shippy episode - in which the twerps must look for Team Rocket/Team Plasma in Nimbasa. Everyone pairs off - Ash and
CilanIris; Cilan and Bianca; Tepig with Snivy and Tranquill; Oshawott with Emolga...
8. Dawn reveals that her boat to Hoenn sank. Her Buneary did not make it, which crushed her emotionally. Now she trains in Unova to get her Poke-degree in mechanics. Ash spends the episode trying to get her back to normal.
9. A 10-year-old Max appears from the future, and challanges Ash to a battle.
11. May shows up, and Charles the heartbreaker's little brother develops a crush on her. Charles's brother demands he and Ash battle for May's hand, but May fights for herself.
12. Misty returns, how a hardened assassin who's trying to rebuild her life after her Gym burned down. It'll be a two-parter, and at the end she rides away on Keldeo.
BW50: After winning his fourth badge Ash and his friends encounter Bianca battling an unknown boy with glasses on the big red bridge! After the boy wins he present himself as Cheren Bianca's childhood friend!
Cheren and Ash have an 3 on 3 battle, Cheren using Boldore, Whimsicott and Samurott and Ash using Leavanny, Scraggy and Pikachu! Cheren wins! XD
BW193: Ash is about to say goodbye to Cilan and Iris as he leaves the Unova region after losing to in the semis against *Tobias clone*. Just as he leaves Iris gives him a gift and apologizes for thinking he's a kid. Ash then gets on the plane and bid farewell to his friends as he leaves for Kanto.
In Kanto, Ash meets Gary where they have a 3 on 3 (or whatever) battle. Gary uses mostly Kanto Pokemon, but Ash decides to use Unova Pokemon. (That's right, no Pikachu) Ash narrowly wins, Gary is impressed and tells him about this new region. Ash decides to go to new region blah blah blah.
An episode where Ash releases his Swadloon