FUN AND GAMES: Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

Default Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

I was wondering...if you could make a few episodes for Best Wishes, what would they look like?

(Like a Brock-Dawn-Misty cameo or something else...)
    Last edited by Aestivate; 25th August 2011 at 09:52 PM.

Default Re: Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

If I could make an episode? It all depends on what they are or aren't already planning. Personally, I'd like to see Ash meet up with some of his friends who came to watch him battle in the Unova League, like Misty, Brock, May, Max, and/or Dawn. Maybe even Gary or Ritchie.

Y Rotation Team

Blog Entries

Interesting thread!

Well, I would like to make a mini-arc similiar to the Tag Battle Tournament in the DP, but this time I want it to be THREE trainers battling other three trainers.
    In brief, I'd like to see a tournament where Ash, Iris and Cilan will battle together against three other trainers. That'd be awesome!
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

I would love to see an episode where Ash and Co is in a huge city where they meet a building side, where a group of workers, with their Timburrs, Gurdurrs and Conkeldurrs works. They are looking foor more workers, so Ash and Co + their Pokemon starts to help! Duing this, a group of Psychic Pokemon trainers and their Pokemon (Reuniclus and its pre-evoes and maybe some else) and starts ruin everything. Of cause, because Fighting types are weak to Psychic, Ash and Co. helps them out. Ashs Scraggy then evolves doing the battle! And it beats the crap out of the rest and Scrafy is the champ of the day! It then handshake Ash for their victory! xD

Blog Entries

I have a few ideas:

- Iris entering a typical American "Beauty Pageant" with Elesa as a judge. But they have also to focus on Pokémon, like the Hearthome Collection. (Bianca also entering it)
    - Or even, when Dawn would make a cameo in the series, a contest in Unova, with Elesa, Nurse Joy and a random person as judges.
    - Brock cameo: Tries to capture a Audino and has to meet a famous doctor in Unova.
    - Ash VS. Cheren, Oshawott VS. Samurott would be pretty decent.(If Oshawott would evolve)
    - In a episode, where the TRio would appear, and Bill and Cassidy. (Cassidy and Biff would be the new "clowns")
    - A Pokéringer episode, with Skyla, Trip and Ash...and Iris with her Emolga!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see Ash enter the Battle Subway using his older pokemon.

Blog Entries

Doomed to Repeat it:

After an accident with a Unova Time Machine, powered by a scale from Zekrom, a scientist accidently places Ash into a warp where he will relive pivotal points in his life (His victories and battles in the Original Series. His travels in AG and the foes he faced in DP). However Ash must do things exactly as he did the first time or risk being doomed to repeat that point until he does.

Notes:
    1. This episode was supposed to be a refresher to the viewers about what has happened in the Show already, so help bring everyone up to speed. But it's done subtly so not to be a spoiler for the fans just joining the series now.

2. Though not to be mistaken as shipping, Ash makes certain comments regarding his former companions (ex. He comments about how he missed Misty's "Push me and i'll push back" attitude. And how he never really noticed how graceful and talented May and Dawn were). This made Iris rather annoyed and jealous about how Ash made no such comments about her or Axew.

3. At times Ash actually says or does things that didn't really match his persona at those points (ex. When Gary insulted him, rather get mad, Ash just smiled, laughed and said "Always with the quips, Gary. I admit at times i miss your droll sense of humor)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Srebak View Post
    Doomed to Repeat it:

After an accident with a Unova Time Machine, powered by a scale from Zekrom, a scientist accidently places Ash into a warp where he will relive pivotal points in his life (His victories and battles in the Original Series. His travels in AG and the foes he faced in DP). However Ash must do things exactly as he did the first time or risk being doomed to repeat that point until he does.

Notes:
    1. This episode was supposed to be a refresher to the viewers about what has happened in the Show already, so help bring everyone up to speed. But it's done subtly so not to be a spoiler for the fans just joining the series now.

2. Though not to be mistaken as shipping, Ash makes certain comments regarding his former companions (ex. He comments about how he missed Misty's "Push me and i'll push back" attitude. And how he never really noticed how graceful and talented May and Dawn were). This made Iris rather annoyed and jealous about how Ash made no such comments about her or Axew.

3. At times Ash actually says or does things that didn't really match his persona at those points (ex. When Gary insulted him, rather get mad, Ash just smiled, laughed and said "Always with the quips, Gary. I admit at times i miss your droll sense of humor)
    Oh my, this idea would be totally awesome.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

A Musical episode where every main character gets a character song.
    Catzeye and Kwame120 like this.

y team

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    Heh, that's pretty good. I could imagine some of the stuff they'd sing:

Ash: "The Master's Ballad"
    Iris: "Wild Girl"
    Cilan: "The Battle Is Served"

Y Rotation Team

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

YES, PLEASE, THIS.

If I had the chance to make an episode that stays within the boundaries of what the anime would and would not do, I would separate Satoshi from the group and make him spend a day with N :D

I would also want a Serebii-induced time slip, in which someone enters N's childhood.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

That would be so, so amazing.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Callisto liked this post. /facebook

I think an episode where Trip decides to not act high and mighty and isn't somehow great at battling would be pretty legit.
    Gengarzilla likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    If I had the chance to make an episode that stays within the boundaries of what the anime would and would not do, I would separate Satoshi from the group and make him spend a day with N :D
    Cilan and Iris enters the Musical. While they do that, Ash starts his training for a rematch at Nimbasa Gym. While he's training, a mysteriously person N appears. He and Ash talks about Pokemon being free from trainers and invites him up in the fairies wheel. When they come down, N reveals he is a member of Team Plasma and he challenges Ash.

While that happens, Cilan and Iris is having fun XD

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MachokeLover View Post
    Cilan and Iris enters the Musical. While they do that, Ash starts his training for a rematch at Nimbasa Gym. While he's training, a mysteriously person N appears. He and Ash talks about Pokemon being free from trainers and invites him up in the fairies wheel. When they come down, N reveals he is a member of Team Plasma and he challenges Ash.

While that happens, Cilan and Iris is having fun XD
    Dent and Iris could actually be enjoying the theme park, while N and Satoshi are in a closed space on the same ferris wheel.
    HMMMM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast