CONTEST: Best Dub Voice? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Best Dub Voice?

Destinies United Kalos Adventurer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Dub Voice?

I also like Eileen Stevens as Iris. Her voice was kinda ear grating at first, but she loosened up her pitch at the tail end of Season 14.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gen6fan View Post
    I also like Eileen Stevens as Iris. Her voice was kinda ear grating at first, but she loosened up her pitch at the tail end of Season 14.
    Yeah, I wasn't a fan of her voice at first either, but the loosening up of her pitch has made her a lot more loose and comfortable with the role.

Jason Griffith was always decent as Cilan, but now he's pretty good as the character.

Blog Entries

Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

Clemont! Not sure who voiced him but I love his voice. It's tolerable and easy on my ears. I can listen to him speak over and over again without getting tired of his voice. I hope they keep his voice actor offically for the release of XY anime. (saw the Sneak Peak)

Colress gets my vote. His voice was absolutely perfect in the dub. I just loved everything about it.

N is second for me although it did take me a while to get used to his voice. Now I think it fits perfectly for him.

And Jason Griffith did do a good job as Cilan. Sometimes I could hear too much Sonic in his voice but overall he did a good job with Cilan.

Finally 4Kids Max gets my vote as well. That voice was prefect for him and his TPCI voice just didn't do the 4Kids one justice.

As for the Pokemon, Dwebble is my favorite. It helps that the dub voice is pretty much spot on with its Japanese voice, and it's just so adorable.

~Claimer of Pansage in the Claim a Pokemon thread~
    ~Claimer of Cilan in the Claim a Character thread~

Blog Entries

Dan Green just cracked me up as Byron! I think that Dan Green does an excellent job with burly and rough around the edges type characters, and who can forget the legendary I LOVE FOSSILS!!! I LOVE DEFENSE!!! I LOVE BASTIODON!!!

Veronica Taylor as Ash was a voice that I really enjoyed in the early seasons and I was quite disappointed she was replaced. Her voice just fit perfectly for Ash's age. It was the right pitch, had the right amount of enthusiasm and confidence, and it was just enjoyable and youthful compared to Sarah Natochenny.

Billy Beach as Gary Mother Fucking Oak was just perfect for Gary! I like how it sounds when he's being cocky and more antagonistic towards Ash before the end of Johto.

Jason Anthony Griffith as Cilan was quite the surprise for me because as a voice actor, I wasn't a fan at all of his work, especially when he was voicing Sonic. Cilan though was a good role as Jason's brought the right amount of enthusiasm and fabulousness that Cilan needed. It was rather classy too!

Emily Jenness as Cynthia is someone I thought really brought out the sweet and wise nature of Cynthia. She made her sound like a champion should be when it came to being serious and confident. I really give her praise for her work on my favorite champion!
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Now the Newest Person to Join the Cast and will be Around till the BW Finale and XY Episode 1 is Jessica Paquet as Alexa. My Word, SHE IS JUST FANTASTIC, the Last Person I liked gave this Much Respect to was Nicholas DiMichele as N and these 2 are DEFINITELY THE BEST Voices of Adventures In Unova.

I Just Like her Enthusiasm she Sounds PERFECT as Alexa and Fits the Role Perfectly and I am Looking Forward to Her for the Next 6-8 Weeks.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

4Kids: Stuart Zagnit.
    TPCi: Nicholas Dimichele.

I'm a HUGE fan of Stuart Zagnit's Oak. Probably my favorite voice in Pokemon, in any language. Some friends and I like to use his lines from Pokemon Snap as catch phrases. WONDERFUL!

Jamie McGonnigal's Barry is great too, better than his Japanese voice IMO. Fits his character perfectly.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbergirl View Post
    Clemont! Not sure who voiced him but I love his voice.
    Michael Liscio Jr.

Blog Entries

Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Calls Masquerain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabbergirl View Post
    Clemont! Not sure who voiced him but I love his voice.
    Michael Liscio Jr.
    I know! lol
    Clemont is the best nerd ever!! He's my fav now!! I'm a fangirl of him!!
    That cute little nerd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman! View Post
    Clemont is like a hybrid Brock/May thing combined with Tracy's social ineptitude. And I love it.
    I totally agree! He is!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123