• Random Pokemon or characters

3 4.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best “Brock gets rejected” moment

Blog Entries

Default Best “Brock gets rejected” moment

The poor guy just seemed to look for love in all the wrong places throughout his journey with Ash. There were barely a handful of times where a girl even has feelings for the ex-breeder and even then it was only until the end of an episode when they had to part ways.

Anyway, which rejection of Brock was your favorite it could have been the one that had you dying laughing, crying out of sorrow for the poor guy or just made you happy because Brock could do better anyway?

When I say “girl blocker”, it means the character that was your favorite in terms of preventing Brock from making a fool out of himself. Crogunk using Poison Jab, Misty and Max pulling his ear, etc. all of them had their own hand in it even Ash did it a couple of times along with a Joy’s Chansey and a girl’s Bellossom in one episode.
    Last edited by Iteru; 2nd July 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: New prefix.

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Best “Brock gets rejected” moment

Probably the time when Solidad rejected him. As May said, she's good. XD

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Never really cared about it until Guregguru stepped in. He brought some funny animation to the gag. Plus, how can you not love Guregguru and its creepy smile and laugh?

y team

Blog Entries

My favorite "girl blocker" was Croagunk hands down. It provided several hilarious moments with one of my favorites being in DP133 Uncrushing Defeat! when Brock's pleading with it, saying something like, "No, Croagunk, I wasn't flirting with Nurse Joy, I swear! D:"

I think one of the most crushing "Brock gets rejected" scenarios was the one involving Temacu. She falls in love with him and wants to get married, but when he finally feels the same way, she moves onto a doctor. xD

Blog Entries

The biggest question; Where did Crogunk take him after he struck Brock and what did he do to him?

Whatever the case, Brock would make a speedy recovery.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    The biggest question; Where did Crogunk take him after he struck Brock and what did he do to him?

Whatever the case, Brock would make a speedy recovery.
    There's an episode where Ash asks that. I can't remember which one right now, but he and Dawn just stand there watching Croagunk drag him away, and Ash goes "I wonder where Croagunk takes him?" xD Made me laugh.

I voted for Croagunk. I think it creates an interesting situation to ponder when Brock's own pokemon attacks him for flirting with girls. I mean, to ponder why the pokemon does it. Bonsly did it a few times because it wanted Brock's attention, and when the humans did it, they were either annoyed by it or saving the girl (which might be what Croagunk is doing.)

My favorite rejection moment is in the Quagside episode in early Johto (Once in a Blue Moon, EP127), when Officer Jenny shows up, Brock runs over to flirt, and Jenny slaps handcuffs on him. It would always make me laugh when I watched it. (And since it was one of the few Johto episodes I had on VHS I watched it a lot.)

Blog Entries

My favorite cock blocker was definitely Croagunk. Did May even try to stop him hitting on women?

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    My favorite cock blocker was definitely Croagunk. Did May even try to stop him hitting on women?
    Nah. Her little brother did it instead.

y team

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

My favorite Brock rejection didn't involve anyone trying to stop him, but it was when Brock was fawning over Solidad, and she let him down very politely by saying that she had come over to talk to Drew. Simple but damn effective.

Ash got a pretty good line too. "The only feeling she's hiding is that you're a total NUTCASE!" Poor Brock.
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 5th June 2011 at 05:48 PM.
    Maya Oak likes this.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Forgot about Bonsly, well I don't remember if May directly did block him with physical pain but she did question him a lot about why he did it and I remembered just now that one episode Dawn literally knocked him out physically with one hand (because she was holding Piplup with the other) to stop him from flirting.

Most annoying attempt at flirting was during the DP episode where the Twinleaf Festival is about to begin and Dawn vs. her mom during a double battle whenever a Pokemon made a cool move and Ash along with the other girl with the Bellossom made a comment Brock would being smitten with a fliritacious remark only for him to quit halfway through when he saw an angry Crogunk and Bellossom ready to attack him.

Solidad, haha that was a hilarious moment because Ash, May and Max were all just standing there with straight faces probably thinking "Damnnn..." to themselves because Solidad's "rejection" was just too smooth.

Then the time when Crogunk laughed after he struck Brock or when Brock got rejected...I think it was when Brock got rejected before he even had a chance to get hit with Poison Jab. Can't remember when that happened though.

I mean Queen Lucy and that girl with the Marill from the Johto episode had real feelings for the guy too bad the writers didn't go further with that especially Brock and Lucy how perfect would it be for Brock and Ash to make a little surprise visit to the Battle Pike and Tower to drop on it and talk with their admirers lol

I wonder what Brock's reaction to being invited to Lucy's house would be...even more so when he walks in and sees all of the Pokemon...with eyes just like his...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    Then the time when Crogunk laughed after he struck Brock or when Brock got rejected...I think it was when Brock got rejected before he even had a chance to get hit with Poison Jab. Can't remember when that happened though.
    I believe that was in DP086 Arriving in Style!, and I agree that it was hilarious. xD

Blog Entries

I like when Max dragged him by the ear. it just shows kid strength to a new level.
    Russia never loses the game, the game loses to Russia

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

My favourite girl blocker is Croagunk and my favourite block is in DP073 Crossing paths when it is actually done twice in the same episode.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lol for me it was whenever Max would pull his ear. I don't know what was so amusing about a 7 year old pulling his ears that made me LOL.

I guess my favorite MOMENT ever (which isn't really a rejection but rather a side effect of it XD) would have to be in the episode when they reach Lilycove City and Max said something rude/obnoxious and May pulled Max's ear and Brock just screamed and everyone wondered what was wrong. XD I loved his reply "I guess I was just feeling Max's pain" XDDD

Blog Entries

Yeah Pokemanic, I watched that episode a couple of days ago!

I'll say this I hope when Max gets older and starts to flirt with a girl Brock comes out of nowhere and gets him back for blocking him so much lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast