CONTEST: Ash's strongest Water type? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Ash's strongest water type?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Squirtle

26 40.00%
  • Kingler

15 23.08%
  • Lapras

2 3.08%
  • Totodile

4 6.15%
  • Corphish

12 18.46%
  • Buizel

28 43.08%
  • Oshawott

7 10.77%
  • Palpitoad

13 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ash's strongest Water type?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ash's strongest Water type?

Kingler, what a beast, haven't seen Palpitoad yet but I doubt it matches up.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ash's strongest Water type?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumomo View Post
    Kingler, what a beast, haven't seen Palpitoad yet but I doubt it matches up.
    In that case, let me explain:

Palpitoad's first battle with Ash was against Burgundy's Stoutland in the Club Battle tournament, where he won after an initial struggle with Ice Fang. Later on in the same tournament, he defeated a Darumaka with just one Hydro Pump.

He later battled against Gym Leader Elesa's Zebstrika, who had previously swept Bianca's team. His Water/Ground typing helped him resist most of Zebstrika's moves and despite taking some strong hits from Double Kick and Quick Attack, he managed to confuse Zebstrika with Supersonic and defeat it with Hydro Pump. He was then defeated by an Acrobatics and Aerial Ace from her Emolga.

His most recent battle was against Roxie's Garbodor, who could use its extendable arms to dodge super-effective Mud Shots. He put up a good fight, blocking a Hyper Beam with Hydro Pump but ended up getting poisoned by Gunk Shot, leading to him taking two powerful blasts of Venoshock, knocking him out.

There you are, does it match up?
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234