CONTEST: Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Which of Ash's outfits do you like best?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original

41 32.03%
  • AG

55 42.97%
  • DP

38 29.69%
  • BW

45 35.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Default Re: Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

AG with the original being a close second. THE DP AND BW outfits are just modified versions of other peoples clothes and Ash really doesn't look that good in BW.

The AG outfit really helped show that the series was a fresh start and that most of the old stuff was being left behind. The hoodie was just pure win and the outfitlooked the most normal of all his clothes. Like, I could go outside and see someone dressed in a similar manner.

The AG outfit also made him look older in my opinion which was a good thing, before we found out he was still a freaking child.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

I completely agree with you, Blue. I liked Ash's AG outfit for the same reasons. ^^

The original one is my favorite, just because of nostalgia. XD But Ash's Hoenn outfit is really awesome. =)

I voted for bw while I actually like them all

many people didnt notice this but actually ashs and also his friends outfits are designed to match the pokemon colors in this generation for example the AG gen. if you look closely you will find that all pokemon has a very .. I dont know how to explane it,a bright tones od colores I mean the starters are
    Orange-yellow-red-Blue-light blue-green-yellowish green and so thats why the humans outfits where
    blue-light blue-green-red-brown-orange

the colors was really awesome in this generation that make you feel happy when you look at them <3

actually DP was completely opposite it uses a darker tone of colors thats why Ash and dawn wears Black also brocks outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    AG with the original being a close second. THE DP AND BW outfits are just modified versions of other peoples clothes and Ash really doesn't look that good in BW.

The AG outfit really helped show that the series was a fresh start and that most of the old stuff was being left behind. The hoodie was just pure win and the outfitlooked the most normal of all his clothes. Like, I could go outside and see someone dressed in a similar manner.

The AG outfit also made him look older in my opinion which was a good thing, before we found out he was still a freaking child.
    Ash's first out fit is a modified version of reds out fit in the game -_- the only different is the color of the jacket

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think his actual BW clothes are fine, I just dislike it that it makes him look younger again.

Yeah, he was never truly aging in AG or DP, but he at least LOOKED older.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I think his actual BW clothes are fine, I just dislike it that it makes him look younger again.

Yeah, he was never truly aging in AG or DP, but he at least LOOKED older.
    he looks younger because of his big eyes not his outfit and I think he doesnt look THAT young in bw

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

I think the art you posted from Hoenn makes him look better than what he did in the Anime itself, But the Best Wishes style is really good I would change his jacket though.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

The AG hoodie thing.

I think I would have to go with the original. Maybe because it is how we were introduced to him or who know. I just love the outfit I guess.

Well, my favorite Ash's outfit is in Best Wishes series, and he looks like Hilbert/Black... so cute n sexy <3 I love his Unova outfit!

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

I like Best Wishes the best. The original series looks a bit cheesy nowadays. Advanced Generation was good too, but Diamond and Pearl was too similar to AG.

I like how neat the BW outfit looks, so I choose that one. His AG and DP outfits are too baggy, and the OS outfit is just flat-out ugly.

Blog Entries

Original series outfit! Sure, it was ripped from Red (like ALL player characters on the anime, but Satoshi was the only one who developed itself away from his game counterpart) and added to some of Red's traits (the badass determined/smug-ish smirk in the Kanto saga) and a bit of stupidity made great memories!

Ranma ½, Maison Ikkoku and now TORADORA! fan.

3DS FC: 2938-6903-6577

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I like the original because it IS original out of the rest. It also reminds me of pkmn trainer Red.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

DP, but mainly because that's the one I associate the most with Ash, for some strange reason.

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

Original all the way, it's more original (no pun intended), and fits him more (again, no pun intended).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast