Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Electivire

7 53.85%
  • Bulbasaur

6 46.15%

Thread: Ash's Bulbasaur vs Paul's Electivire

Default Ash's Bulbasaur vs Paul's Electivire

If the two of them fought who would win? I'm thinking Bulbasaur it has proven that it can beat fully evolved Pokemon and powerful Pokemon Meganium, Dusclops, Exeggutor, Solrock and so on
    Last edited by Karamazov; 25th March 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Changing prefix

Default Re: Ash's Bulbasaur vs Paul's Electivire

IT is pretty powerful, SO I THINK THAT BULBASAUR could beat Paul's Electivire.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Come on, Paul's Electivire is his main deal (maybe only behind Torterra). There's no way that small bulby would win!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

If Pikachu couldn't beat that Electivire then it's probably too much for Bulbasaur, even if he resists every single one of Electivire's moves bar Giga Impact.

Hypnodance FTW!

Electivire, while Bulbasaur is a good pokemon I think Electivire would be too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post
    If Pikachu couldn't beat that Electivire then it's probably too much for Bulbasaur, even if he resists every single one of Electivire's moves bar Giga Impact.
    To be fair Electivire was pretty much fresh while Pikachu had battled.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

This is honestly hard to figure out. Bulbasaur isn't a slouch, he took down a Meganium, Dusclops(Weakened, though this Dusclop did use the Mean Look + Confuse Ray tactic and have Will-O-Wisp in its arsenal.), a Magneton(Pikachu couldn't beat it), a Hitmontop in Johto, and, iirc, he can use Dig. Though Pokemon moves tend to fluctuate wildly, last time he was shown with Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, and Solar Beam. I'm just going to assume Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, and Solar Beam have too much "Signature Old Move" factor to be ditched, the former two moves especially. Then again Charizard seemingly has ditched Seismic Toss so it's not too far'fetch'd to see Solar Beam go at least. Assuming Electivire has Thunder, Protect, Brick Break, and Thunder Punch. Bulbasaur resist every offensive move and is probably faster and I could see Leech Seed being a factor in things as well, the constant energy siphoning and healing might be too taxing for Electivire. Bulbasaur's vines are also useful for dodging and tossing much larger foes. Plus Bulbasaur has more experience than Electivire, by an insanely small margin I think Bulbasaur would win. Plus something to consider about Ash and Pikachu's battle with Electivire is Ash miscalculated and attempted to goad the more brute strength-having Electivire into a close combat match by speeding it up. Which made zero sense considering in Pikachu's last close quarters battle with Elekid he only managed to overpower it just barely. Bulbasaur has proven his strength, plus evolution isn't everything.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bulbasaur's got this, not only does it have the type advantage and more experience, but it can utilize its moves to beat it. If Electivire tried anything like Fire/Ice Punch, Bulbasaur could constrict its hands with Vine Whip.

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

I think it would depend on how Ash utilizes Bulbasaur in battle against Electivire. Against Drake's Electabuzz he went too much head on and it cost him the head-to-head battle between the two Pokemon. A good mix of head on, using the battlefield, and non-head on attacks I think Bulbasaur would be able to win against Paul's Electivire.

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Electivire would make squash out of Bulbasaur. Paul is skilled with tactics and Electivire is one of his strongest pokes. Bulbasaur does not stand a chance.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!