34 85.00%
  • Mewtwo and army of clones from the first movie

11 27.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Arceus and Dragon trio vs. Mewtwo and army of clones

Default Re: Arceus and Dragon trio vs. Mewtwo and army of clones

Obviously Arceus. He's the creator of universe who take down dialga, palkia, and giratina with ease.

He can kick Mewtwo's ass too just like in the game.

Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar

Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewing mewie mew View Post
    Mewtwo and the clones, obviosly arceus and the trio are outnumbered by 1000 vs 4, besides arceus is on a low place in my faves, number 10 vs number 6
    I don't think there were more than 50 Pokemon in his clone army. And I doubt that a bunch of cloned but otherwise normal Pokemon would do too well against ginormous gods. When a human steps on an anthill, the number of ants won't be enough to stop the human.

Mewtwo himself might be enough to cause trouble, but his army would be like ants to the other legends.
    Actually mewtwo is the strongest pokemon of all (besides mew :3)
    And can defeat arceus solo, Plus the clones, Ooo, Mewtwo can learn alot more moves then arceus, While mew+smeargle would cream em all.
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

I love mystery dungeon

I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...

Blog Entries

Follow Madame Pika on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Mewtwo and the clones, obviosly arceus and the trio are outnumbered by 1000 vs 4, besides arceus is on a low place in my faves, number 10 vs number 6
    I don't think there were more than 50 Pokemon in his clone army. And I doubt that a bunch of cloned but otherwise normal Pokemon would do too well against ginormous gods. When a human steps on an anthill, the number of ants won't be enough to stop the human.

Mewtwo himself might be enough to cause trouble, but his army would be like ants to the other legends.
    Actually mewtwo is the strongest pokemon of all (besides mew :3)
    And can defeat arceus solo, Plus the clones, Ooo, Mewtwo can learn alot more moves then arceus, While mew+smeargle would cream em all.
    Myuutu being the strongest pokemon of all hasn't been cannon for years and even when it was, it was only really said in the anime and then back when they had no idea that they'd be putting in more and more pokemon like this. To be honest, all Myuutu was able to do was destroy one island. It was still pretty weak to Team Rocket, even on a pretty small level. Whereas the whole of Ginga dan's plan was centered around just controlling Arceus with great difficulty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12