Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Which Legendary Could Beat Arceus?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mewtwo (Movie 1)

    27 48.21%
  • Mew (Movie 1)

    15 26.79%
  • Lugia (Movie 2)

    10 17.86%
  • Articuno (Movie 2)

    1 1.79%
  • Zapdos (Movie 2)

    0 0%
  • Moltres (Movie 2)

    0 0%
  • Entei (Movie 3)

    1 1.79%
  • Celebie (Movie 4)

    2 3.57%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

Thread: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

  1. #46
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Yes, but something has just occurred to me... Since we're discussing the Anime versions of these Legendaries, Mew possesses a unique counter to Arceus' plates: In the anime (as illustrated particularly in Movie 8), Mew has the ability to transform into Pokemon other than his opponent; that is, Pokemon that aren't even present at the moment (example: Mew transformed into Ho-oh, even though the real Ho-oh was not present).

    Whatever type Arceus chooses, Mew can counter it with the best possible Pokemon for the job.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  2. #47
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,209
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Yes, but something has just occurred to me... Since we're discussing the Anime versions of these Legendaries, Mew possesses a unique counter to Arceus' plates: In the anime (as illustrated particularly in Movie 8), Mew has the ability to transform into Pokemon other than his opponent; that is, Pokemon that aren't even present at the moment (example: Mew transformed into Ho-oh, even though the real Ho-oh was not present).

    Whatever type Arceus chooses, Mew can counter it with the best possible Pokemon for the job.
    ..That's a different Mew the one we seen in Movie one and the one in that movie aren't the same (The orignal Mew wasn't tied to the tree) and Arfeus can switch it's type then mew can switch hwat species and Arceus changes type again...

    And besides the problem is that Mew keeps it's stats which are inferior to Arceus (120 difference is big) and Arceu sca keep on changing his type to counter the pokemon Mew became it would be switchpokemon/type over and over...

  3. #48
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    ..That's a different Mew the one we seen in Movie one and the one in that movie aren't the same (The orignal Mew wasn't tied to the tree)
    Yes, but it reveals something about the capabilities of the species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    and Arceu sca keep on changing his type to counter the pokemon Mew became it would be switchpokemon/type over and over...
    Yes, so in this case it might be an endless battle of transformations... sounds more like a stalemate than Arceus winning to me.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #49
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,209
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Yes, but it reveals something about the capabilities of the species.

    Yes, so in this case it might be an endless battle of transformations... sounds more like a stalemate than Arceus winning to me.
    Maybe so but Mew isn't winning either it' ddepend on who would get tired first(I say Mew she chanmges hjer entire form while Arceus changes colors and types

  5. #50
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Another interesting thought (this time referring to the two votes Celebi has received so far), you mentioned earlier that as far as you know, Mew can't replicate itself. According to Bulbapedia:

    Although multiple Celebi have been seen at one time, it is unknown if they are different individuals or the same Celebi from different time periods. Therefore, it is virtually impossible to determine exactly how many Celebi exist.
    Could Celebi, by repeated time-travel, effectively replicate itself endlessly and overwhelm Arceus 1,000,000 to 1?

    Sure, it's not practical, but it is possible, and would be pretty funny to watch.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  6. #51
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,209
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Another interesting thought (this time referring to the two votes Celebi has received so far), you mentioned earlier that as far as you know, Mew can't replicate itself. According to Bulbapedia:



    Could Celebi, by repeated time-travel, effectively replicate itself endlessly and overwhelm Arceus 1,000,000 to 1?

    Sure, it's not practical, but it is possible, and would be pretty funny to watch.
    Can't Arceus halt time though? (someonee;se mentioned that) if so wouldn't that make Celibi's power useless because I don't think he'd be able to negate Arceus timestop plus Celibi has a lot of weakness (4x's weak to bug ouch)

  7. #52
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Yes, Celebi's typing is unfortunate, but halting the passage of time would not negate Celebi's ability to freely travel through it, just as halting a train doesn't stop Mew from teleporting to Johto.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #53
    frisky furret Iggyness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    568
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Iggyness's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    I want to see Mew and Mewtwo fight Arceus.

    They have a chance, despite Arceus' elder god status. :o

  9. #54

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    FC
    Diamond:2837 5031 1044

    Heatgold:4297 8194 9642

  10. #55
    Pinnacle of Life Kars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,543
    Blog Entries
    92

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    mewtwo has the best chance to stand toe-to-toe with god
    i mean arceus just nocked down his own trio into the ground

  11. #56
    Registered User Matt3225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,558

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    I'm gonna say Entei from movie 3. It being an illusion and stronger than a real Entei not to mention it had a purple flamethrower


    Freakin Adorable.

  12. #57
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,209
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Yes, Celebi's typing is unfortunate, but halting the passage of time would not negate Celebi's ability to freely travel through it, just as halting a train doesn't stop Mew from teleporting to Johto.
    Desn't Judgemnt hti multible targets though? if so then I fear for Celibi IF they are one Celibe you kill one you might kill them all... space Travel is confusing... I'm cureis though if time is halted how does celibi move through time?

  13. #58
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Desn't Judgemnt hti multible targets though? if so then I fear for Celibi IF they are one Celibe you kill one you might kill them all... space Travel is confusing... I'm cureis though if time is halted how does celibi move through time?
    If Celebi has the ability to travel through time at it's own pace, in it's own direction, regardless of the regular passage of time, then if the regular rate of the passage of time were to become zero (i.e. "stop time"), Celebi would be unaffected. Kind of like, how you (I presume) have the ability to walk up stairs, thus, if I were to stall the escalator you were on, you would not be stuck on the same floor.

    And yes, if Celebi made, say, 99 copies of itself, and Arceus KO'd #74 with Judgment, then #75-100 would disappear.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #59
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,209
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    If Celebi has the ability to travel through time at it's own pace, in it's own direction, regardless of the regular passage of time, then if the regular rate of the passage of time were to become zero (i.e. "stop time"), Celebi would be unaffected. Kind of like, how you (I presume) have the ability to walk up stairs, thus, if I were to stall the escalator you were on, you would not be stuck on the same floor.

    And yes, if Celebi made, say, 99 copies of itself, and Arceus KO'd #74 with Judgment, then #75-100 would disappear.
    Yikes.. I don't know I mean what if he hits cewlibi #1? the every Celibi is dead. oh dear that's not good for Celibi.

  15. #60
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: Which Anime Legendary Would Beat Arceus?

    Well, I was sorta hoping he wouldn't actually KILL Celebi... that would be kinda morbid for the all-powerful, benevolent Arceus, don't you think?

    But yes, that would be very problematic for Celebi lol

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •