FUN AND GAMES: ANIME EDITION: Am I the only one who...

Thread: ANIME EDITION: Am I the only one who...

Default ANIME EDITION: Am I the only one who...

So this is basically an ripoff anime version of this thread. The rules are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll start:

Am I the only one around here who prefers Tracey to Cilan?

Default Re: ANIME EDITION: Am I the only one who...

Quote Originally Posted by stickerstaryoshi View Post
    So this is basically an ripoff anime version of this thread. The rules are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll start:

Am I the only one around here who prefers Tracey to Cilan?
    I doubt it. Plenty of people dislike Cilan and prefer Tracey to him. I don't, but I know you aren't alone.

Some people say that, "Even Tracey was better than this Cauliflower Headed Guy that they Replaced Brock With!"

You're supposed to ask a question after you answer the above one, but I'll go again:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about jelly filled donuts?

Quote Originally Posted by stickerstaryoshi View Post
    You're supposed to ask a question after you answer the above one, but I'll go again:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about jelly filled donuts?
    Sorry. XD.

Nope, I don't either. It's a very negligible edit (stupid, yes, but doesn't affect the show for me).

Am I the only one who wants Ash's journey to end already? Put the poor kid out of his misery already. It's been 16+ years...:'(

Quote Originally Posted by Odinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Am I the only one who wants Ash's journey to end already? Put the poor kid out of his misery already. It's been 16+ years...:'(
    In a different way. I'm tired of the 'Ash goes to another region and starts over' concept. He already raised some Pokemon that can make Ash a elite 4 at least. (Charizard, Sceptile, Pikachu, Infernape first ones to come to mind)

If he will not be replaced by a new trainer with a new Pokemon partner, the writers should give Ash a league title and change the starting over concept to becoming an elite 4 concept.
    Agreed. I'd like that change very much.

Nobody asked again so...
    Am I the only one who has high hopes for the future X and Y anime series (for no apparent reason)?

No, it might be decent.

Am I the only one who thinks Johto ruined the anime?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    No, it might be decent.

Am I the only one who thinks Johto ruined the anime?
    It kinda did with the excessive fillers, but it was still better than BW Season2.

Am I the only one who thinks they should've had Hugh as the "League-only" rival with more episodes dedicated to him instead of Cameron and Virgil altogether? (Therefore, Virgil being a CotD for one episode)

I dislike both Johto and BW. Tracy and Cilan are terrible character. I personally prefer Brock.