The Greater the Affliction, the Greater the Reward.
Bananas... heheh I've always had a horrible phobia of them. I just can't stand the smell and its existense and stuff. I used to cry when someone tried to touch me with one and it has earned me a lot of ridicule with close friends and family lol
Jalapeños. I was told they were spicy, but they turned out to be bitter. And then I got this horrible tingling sensation all over the back of my tongue, which made me gag. Yeech. I also can't stand the smell of pickles.
Any kind of fishes.
I hate those bones.
also I dislike eating ....anything that's disgusting in general.
Melon and hot cinnamon. My dentist DOES NOT understand that! Once I had to have a mold made of my teeth and the only flavor of paste was HOT CINNAMON! They filled my mouth with tons of it! Another I had to get fluoride painted on my teeth and the only flavor left was MELON! I hate anything with those HORRIBLE flavors!
Bananas, Beansprouts, Tomatoes........
And sweet main course meals. I can't eat sweet meaty foods or anything. I don't like a large majority of Japanese foods because of this.
(i cant eat chicken but the smell is horrible and i dont like it either oops heathen'd myself)
Shellfish EEEW, i am allergic to them. and they smell gross to -_-
I hate sausage. I can't even eat it without spitting it out.
Tofu or Vegan meat subsitutes, spicy foods, and sushi
Ugh. Disgusting texture.
Liver. Tastes too weird even for me, and I'll eat pretty much anything.
Cantelope! And seafood. And sloppy joes, for some reason. And grilled cheese. ...guess I'm a bit picky xD
- Artichokes. The problem is that they're an ingredient in many Lebanese dishes. Luckily my family is very understanding and tries to keep the artichokes to a minimum.
- Mashed potatoes. They look like mold. How do people eat them?
- RedBull. It made me sick. And it's nothing but sugar. At least Coke and Pepsi taste like they're from Earth.
- Squash. I think I'm allergic to it anyway. I ate squash soup and got really sick.
- Water chestnuts. Blech.
- Wonder Bread. It's not real bread. IT'S NOT! The advertising is misleading. Real bread tastes good. This doesn't.
- Kid Cuisine. It tastes like ice. I do eat Healty Choice and other adult frozen meals, though it's still far from the taste of real food. (I do like frozen pizza, though.)
- Egg rolls. They taste icky.
- French toast. I just don't like how it tastes.
- Certain flavours of Pop-Tarts. Mostly not the fruity or chocolatey flavours, though.
- Manwich. It's sh*t in a can. No wonder why Maggie on The Simpsons wouldn't eat it!
- Corned beef. I do eat other forms of beef, but corned beef is gross.
I really hate spinach and olives. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to new foods, I like to try new things, but those two have always grossed me out no matter how many times I try them.
Broccoli, asparagus, beets, tomatoes (on salads, not on sandwiches, strangely enough), squash are the biggies for me. Blech. Fruits, on the other hand, I love. Gimme some fresh pineapple, watermelon, or any other fruit in a salad, and I'll go to town. Cantelope is great, by the way.