- 1 Post By Speedy_Fox_IV
30th April 2012, 11:55 PM #1
Is Neutral Like
Recipe: Triple Choc Biscuits
Seeing as this is the cooking section I'll share one of my recipes that all of my friends love.
I present to you Foxy's Triple Choc Biscuits SUPREME!
Disclaimer: Biscuits may not be supreme.
A heads up warning. Not for those who can't consume milk or chocolate.
On with the show
This recipe on usally makes about 45 biscuits. It really depends on how big you make each individual dough lump.
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 500 grams of softened butter
- 1 ¼ cups of castor sugar
- 250 grams of white chocolate
- 250 grams of milk chocolate
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- A splash of vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius (360° Fahrenheit).
- Put the softened butter, castor sugar and sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl.
- If you want to add the vanilla essence now is the time to do it.
- Using an electric beater, mix the current ingredients until creamed.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the mixture
- Mix thoroughly.
- Proceed to grease up your baking trays. If you have baking paper use that instead.
- Now we grab chunks of the dough and roll them into balls. Once they are on the tray, push down on top of them to flatten them a little. This will help them flatten out in the oven. If you want average sized biscuits scoop out the dough with a spoon. The size of the biscuits is up to you.
- Now you put you dough laden trays into the oven and cook them for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven. If any of the biscuits have run into each other now is the time to cut them apart. Once they have cooled enough to keep their shape move them to a wire rack to further cool.
- Enjoy. They should have a chewy texture to them when you eat them.
2nd May 2012, 05:03 PM #2
Re: Recipe: Triple Choc Biscuits
This doesn't sound chocolatey at all
Sounds like a good recipe. :3
I think I'll make it sometime soon. ^^