Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recipe Resources

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Recipe Resources

Quote Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
    @Shiay : I just got a very interesting screen when I went to that site. Apparently, I did the secret handshake wrong. ^^;
    Oh? o3o I'm a bit confused as to what you mean there. XD; I've always gotten copious amounts of food images and recipes every time I visit. * ⌐ *~

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiay View Post
    Oh? o3o I'm a bit confused as to what you mean there. XD; I've always gotten copious amounts of food images and recipes every time I visit. * ⌐ *~
    XD The message I get is literally, I got the handshake wrong. For the full message...

foodgawker
    No Soup for You!

Sorry dude, your secret handshake was wrong.
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
    XD The message I get is literally, I got the handshake wrong. For the full message...

Quote Originally Posted by foodgawker
    No Soup for You!

Sorry dude, your secret handshake was wrong.
    Fffffffffff-- Wow. XD;; In all the time that I've gone and used the recipes submitted to FoodGawker and browsing around, I've never actually gotten that message. XD;;

I do hope that it still lets you see the food items on there. If not, that would really suck. ;A;;; Because there are a LOT of good and delicious looking dishes on that site. One of my friends that my fiance linked that to was all like, "Damn... this site is God's fucking cookbook right here." XD
    Last edited by Shiay; 21st July 2011 at 02:21 AM.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

It works now :D Yaysies! And oh my God, if it was possible for your eyes to have an orgasm...
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Blog Entries

I have to add better homes and gardens cookbook to my resource list. My mother digged this out of our old stuff and I was looking for it for ages, and now that I have it I'm on a 90s cooking spree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12