It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Blog Entries

Default Re: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Breakfast: Pancakes, sausages, and hash browns!

Lunch: Some egg rolls, orange chicken, and lo mein.

Dinner: Chicken fajitas with a pita bread wrap with salsa and guacamole and french fries.

Dessert: Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge.

Follow mijuwott On Twitter Add mijuwott on Facebook
    Follow mijuwott on Tumblr

Default Re: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Breakfast - Bacon

Lunch - Spaghetti

Dinner - Bacon and Spaghetti

Breakfast: Pizza
    Lunch: Spag-Bol
    Dinner: Fruit/Nuts

breakfast: eggs bacon and waffle
    lunch: sandwich
    dinner:spagetti

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Breakfast - Cereal, preferrably Cornflakes

Lunch - a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich

Dinner - a beef stew with rice

Dessert - Chocolate Ice Cream

Breakfast- Cereal

Lunch- Cereal

Dinner- Cereal

But then again if it was the last day on earth I would most likely eat all day.

Hmmmmm. Well, I absolutely love food and I've tasted alot of great dishes in my life, so this is going to be hard...... Can I do my last 3 days on Earth instead of my last day?

Day 1

Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes (with butter and maple syrup), an omelet (with cheese, garlic powder, chives, bell peppers, and red onions), turkey bacon, and orange juice.

Lunch: Pizza (cheese, red onions, bell peppers, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, pepperoni) and potatoes (french-fry style cut and baked with garlic powder and chives). Cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

Dinner: Two types of pastas. Angel-hair pasta mixed with garlic, olive oil, melted butter, dried basil, cherry tomatoes, salt (of course) and olives. Marinara pasta (with peppers, basil, garlic, and mushrooms) and a BOCA Chik'n Patty underneath (baked and melted cheese over it in oven). Freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of both pasta dishes. Garlic Bread on the side.

Dessert: Homemade ice cream/sorbet. [Pulse (in a blender of some sort that can handle ice and frozen stuff) frozen fruit (preferably berries and/or frozen bananas;2 cups), vanilla extract (liquid;1 teaspoon), sugar [3 tablespoons], and heavy cream (1/2 to 3/4 cup) until smooth]

Day 2:

Breakfast: Ricotta-stuffed french toast (with brown sugar-cinanamon sauce and powdered sugar on top), sausage (preferably turkey), and scrambled eggs. Some type of coffee to drink

Lunch: Sandwich (peanut butter, honey, sliced banana, and cinanamon on toasted bread) with fruit salad (blueberries, stawberries, blackberries, rasberries, banana, cantaloupe, mandarin oranges (from a can), and pinapple (from a can) with lots of whipped cream on top.

Dinner: Chinese food (mandarin orange or sesame chicken, fried rice, chow-mein, duplings, and Califormia rolls)

Dessert: chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

Day 3:

Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam, Trader Joe's O's (a cereal) with dried cranberries, slivered almonds, and almond milk. Scambled eggs with garlic powder, salt, pepper, diced tomato, bell pepper, and red onions. Cheese melted on top. Turkey bacon too. And orange juice and coffee.

Lunch: Hot dogs. Popcorn. Mom's chili (boston-baked beans, tomatoes, red onions, ground turkey, spices, and other stuff that I can't think of). Chocolate-dipped ice cream cone for dessert.

Dinner: Portabella burger with roasted bell peppers (red), roasted red onions, and goat cheese. Lemonade. French fries. Breaded chicken tenders and beer-battered fish.

Dessert: Apple pie, blueberry pie, and stawberry rubharb pie with vanilla ice cream.

If you took the time to read all the way through my post, thank you. Sorry it was so long. There is just so much good food out there. :)

--- Food Lover

PS. I made myself hungry. Did I make you hungry?

Even though my previous pst (above) was long, there are still so many foods thaqt I would consider eating I know my life was about to end. I mean, I didn't even include egg rolls, pumpkin pie, strawberry cheese cake, Shrimp or chicken Alfredo (a type of pasta), chocolate mousse, scones, mac and cheese, fritata (a type of egg dish), Minetroni soup, and so many other meals and desserts.

The Japanese Popstars! Caterham's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Emm.....Well:
    Breakfast:I don't eat breakfast.
    Lunch:A meatball sub.
    Dinner:A chicken bhuna with rice and a naan,with mango rubicon.
    Desert:Apple crumble,chocolate fudge cake and vanilla cheesecake,all served with ice-cream.And some Kia-ora.

Blog Entries

Last day on Earth? I don't wanna go out in space, and therefore, I am actually on Earth eternally. QUESTION INVALID.
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Breakfast - Waffles, with bisects, Sausage, Bacon, and Eggs.

Lunch - Pizza with a Meatball sub on the side

Dinner - Ribs, Steak, and a Large bowl of Mashed Potatoes.

Desert - Triple layer Chocolate cake with mint Ice cream

Breakfast: Chocolate waffles with almonds/cashews, and white chocolate.
    Lunch: A delicious pizza.
    Dinner: Butter Chicken w/ rice and naan bread.
    Desert: Krispy Kreme donuts with whipped cream, waffles, chocolate and white chocolate sauce. Churros as well. with dipping sauces. :$:$

Mew

Apple juice tastes good CrazyLilChicken's Avatar

Breakfast: Honey Bunches Of Oats, cinnamon rolls with lots of frosting, apple juice and hash browns drowned in gravy.
    Lunch: Chicken Garlic Pizza, breadsticks, marinara sauce and root beer.
    Dinner: Turkey subs with ranch dip, Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips, curly fries and more root beer.
    Dessert: Pound cake, whipped cream, brownies, snickerdoodle cookies, chocolate sauce, cherries and whipped cream.
    Many thanks to Blue Dragon for this amazing signature.

My URPG Stats | My DRPG Stats | My Wish List

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Are all-you-can-eat buffets allowed? If so then an all-you-can-eat buffet of all my favorite food lol the end.

If not then...
    Breakfast- a few bowls of my favorite cereals, waffles, grilled cheese sandwiches, chocolate milk, orange juice and water lol
    Lunch and dinner- crazy maki rolls, california rolls, pepperoni pizzas, mozzarella sticks, pasta (farfalle or penne or something) with melted cheese, french onion soup, buko juice, chocolate milk, cheese and jalapeno quesadillas, tacos, roasted chestnuts, corn muffins, peaches, strawberries and cream, wasabi flavored ice cream (I'm serious, it sounds horrible but tastes awesome), marshmallows, my favorite kinds of candy, chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, homemade biscuits, red velvet cupcakes, mocha cupcakes, adobong manok, tinola, fruit salad, cheeseburgers, snowcones, ice candy, various kinds of bread (buns, rolls, etc.)...wow, that's a lot of food...I can't think of anything else I wanna eat...lol

P.S. you probably don't know what buko juice, adobong manok and tinola is, click the spoiler if you want to know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123