It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Blog Entries

Default It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Let's say it's your last day alive here on Earth, and you no longer have to worry about eating healthy, watching weight, cholesterol, budget, etc.

What are you having as your last three meals of your life?

Here's mine:

Breakfast - Eggs Benedict, biscuits and sausage gravy, hash browns with melted cheese w/ sauteed mushrooms and onions mixed in, a bunch of crispy bacon, a tall glass of OJ and a Bloody Mary.

Lunch - Two pieces of spicy fried chicken (skin on XD), a mound of garlic mashed potatoes and ham gravy, creamy home-style mac n' cheese, garlic cheese bread and an ice cold Coca-Cola to wash it down.n

Dinner - Korean BBQ, bulgogi, kimchi, mandu, rice, chicken wings.

Dessert - Strawberry cheesecake and warm choc-chip cookies with ice cold milk.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

NOM NOM NOM

Breakfast- Bacon stuffed French Toast with a Bacon Egg and Cheese on a plain bagel. On the side, some bacon, scrambled eggs, and some toast. This all comes with a iced latte.

Lunch- Buffalo Wing, Nachos, Bacon BBQ Burger with Onion rings, a Bacon and Pepperoni Pizza, and some cheese bread from a locally owned family resturaunt which is the best thing I ever put in my mouth. And a bunch of Coke and Root Beer as well.

Dinner- A Steak from the fanciest Steak House in town ($50 Filet), with a side of fries, corn on the cob. Probably a Coke to go with it.

Dessert- Strawberry Shortcake with a big brownie sunday.

11:59 snack (assuming the world ends at 12:00)- Leftovers.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Breakfast :Bacon sandwich

Lunch :Torta

Dinner:Salad and strong alchohol.

Blog Entries

Breakfast: Steak and eggs. Really really good steak and eggs with lots of biscuits and jelly and butter.

Lunch: Paella. Good paella. No fish or any of that. Simple, good paella, and a good wine to go along with it.

Dinner: The most expensive rijstaffel I can find.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Breakfast : Bacon and ham with eggs

Lunch : PB and J sandwiches

Dinner : Well-done steak with pineapples.

Nothing out of the ordinary, but if it really is the last day on earth, I'd like chocolate ice cream for dessert just before the end XD

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Chocolate all day, till the ticker stops ticking.
    Baka-kun likes this.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Breakfast: S'more Pop-Tarts, and French toast made with freshly baked bread.

Lunch: Char siu ramen with fried rice and karaage, Coke to drink.

Dinner: Probably just some macaroni and cheese, with mushrooms or some vegetable as a side. Maybe a good cheeseburger, washed down with Coke.

Dessert: New York style cheesecake and cookie dough flavored ice cream, and a white chocolate mocha.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

So, why's it my last day?

Breakfast: Hong Kong style French toast with syrup and a slab of butter, fried mushrooms, turkey omelette and a croissant. All washed down by a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Lunch: 8 slices of Neapolitan pizza, sushi, sashimi, several grilled shrimp tacos, fish & chips, cheeseburgers, BBQ Ribs with BBQ Sauce, and a medium sized kebab. All washed down by a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Dessert: Chocolate ice cream, French Cheesecake and chocolate pudding.

Dinner: Filet mignon, Braised lamb shanks with crushed herb potatoes, Sole Meuniére, Beef bourguignon, smoked mackerel pâté with French bread & horseradish, and slow cooked lamb with onions and thyme. All washed down with the finest bottle of wine I can find.

I might as well end my final day in style, and what's better than delicious French cuisine? :p
    Last edited by Baka-kun; 1st September 2011 at 04:33 PM.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

Breakfast: Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and sausages.

Lunch: Hamburger and fries

Dinner: Pepperoni Pizza

Dessert: Chocolate

Keeping it simple and delicious.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Oh boy, here we go.

Breakfast: Waffles, pancakes and/or French toast, depending on what I'm in the mood for that day, bacon, bagel with cream cheese, and assorted breakfast pastries, along with a glass of OJ.

Lunch: A variety of different sandwiches--peanut butter and Nutella, peanut butter and marshmallow, tuna with honey mustard and jalapenos, turkey and cheese drowning in mayo...etc., etc. And to drink, Snapple Peach Tea.

Dinner: A burrito bowl from Chipotle, fried calamari, buffalo wings, French fries, fried onion rings, and penne alla vodka. To drink, sparkling apple cider.

Dessert: Cookie dough and peanut butter ice creams, cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cupcakes.

Man, I'd gain so much weight. Good thing I'd be dying.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Breakfast: Scotch Eggs, 10 pieces of toast with various spreads, stir fry, pancakes, waffles, cereal and orange juice
    Lunch: Bacon Explosion, Atomic Buffalo turds, juice, steak, stirfry, hotdogs, chocolate, everything on earth =P
    Dinner: Baby back ribs, left overs from bacon explosion, everything on earth that's yummy
    Dessert: Triple Mouse Chocolate cake and icecream
    Last edited by DarkDreams; 16th August 2011 at 08:17 AM.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Dunno why I'd go out of my way to eat fancy on my last day...

Breakfast: Toast with some butter and apricot jam, maybe a ham and cheese omelette to go with.

Lunch: Sushi of various sorts, preferably from my favorite sushi restaurant down the road.

Dinner: Full on meat stuffed crust pizza.

Happy death.
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Blog Entries

Breakfast: Huevos Rancheros.

Lunch: Wok Toasted Tofu.

Dinner: Spinach enchiladas with rice and beans.

Would certainly make my inevitable end a little bit easier. :P

breakfast: five plateful of pancakes
    lunch: a huge steak
    dinner: four big macs
    dessert:ice cream with lots of fudge
    yum

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, waffles, club sandwich, although all of them in small portions.

Lunch: Plain old Subway.

Dinner: Meat spaghetti. Always has been my favorite meal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast