Food Nostalgia - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food Nostalgia

B E W A R B Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Default Re: Food Nostalgia

Pizza Happy Meals at McDs. I can't remember when they had them, but it was before I hit the double digits. Looking back they weren't anything too special in and of themselves, but at the time I thought it was neat you could get pizza at a place that primarily sold burgers and fries, along with mostly going to McDs with my grandparents and playing in the playroom.

Frosted Cheerios reminds me of the three or four day long vacation my family took to the Dells, also before I hit the double digits. Had them everyday for breakfast. Believe they came in an Olympic-themed box.

More recently, Goya Shredded Beef with Rice. For whatever reason the grocery stores in my area stopped selling these and now the only way I would be able to get them would be to order them online. Wtf guys? That was one of my favorite frozen meals evar. ;-;
    Last edited by Kakuna Matata; 13th October 2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: I found a typo. *anal*

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A proper fish and chips, ya know from chippies.

Yorkshire pudding

I love my mothers apple crumble that her recipe is now mine xD

(Also.....the cold donner in the microwave thats from last night after partying xDDD)

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Drinking slushies always reminds me of summer vacation at the beach back when I was little. It was my favorite drink during the summer.

Blog Entries

Visit Mr.Saturn's Youtube Channel

Mine has to be syrup. Though it is not a real food it is kind of like food. Anyway, mine was syrup because I remember when my sister was little, she poured syrup all over herself. She was like 2 or 3 and I still remember it. It was kind of weird but funny at the same time.

Oh man Tang was definitely a big one for me. It reminded me of my Grandparents house where every morning my Grandma would be making a pitcher full of tang. Other ones are pop-tarts, toaster strudels, chicken nuggets.

l Banner by Vayres l

Blog Entries

My sister and I would sometimes get ice cream from TCBY after her ballet practice was over, and I remember always getting rainbow cream in a cup. So yummy and ;_; inducing. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12