Favorite Type of Tea? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Type of Tea?

Default Re: Favorite Type of Tea?

Anyone have any recs for flavored chai or a good tea to mix with chai? I don't tend to like chai on its own because it's too sweet, though I looove the aroma.

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

I drink tea a lot, and I usually prefer to take it straight up, without milk or sugar, to appreciate the flavor. Currently in my pantry are Decaf Chocolate Hazelnut and Decaf Chai from Stash (to the previous poster: I recommend this because it's more spicy than sweet), Earl Grey with Lavender from Hannaford, along with some Sleepytime Throat Coat from Celestial Seasonings that I bought during a recent sick spell. At work there's a box of Zen from Tazo locked in my desk.

I've been to high teas at a lot of Boston area hotels, most recently at Upstairs in the Square in Cambridge. (I'm a big fan of gothic & lolita fashion and that's what we do on a lot of our meetups.) We usually get a whole bunch of different teas to go with whatever selection of sweets and savories they have available. I'm quite partial to flowery teas and will always get a rose scented black tea wherever I go.

One tea I'd really like to try, but I haven't been able to since I haven't been able to find it (I guess they're out of style now?) are the blooming flower teas.
    Pokemon X: 3995 7550 2622
    Be brave...Be the bravest ever!

One Dream Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Green tea with some milk and sugar is my absolute favorite. :3
    IGN: Dolce/Nina
    3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

Blog Entries

I can't resist a Lapsang Souchong with milk and a couple sugars. I also really like Chai, Chamomile, and Fruit tea as well.

FUN FACT: Chai is Tea in Indian. Therefore, Chai Tea is called "Tea Tea"

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

The only tea I've ever had is Sweet Tea, and I kinda am obsessed with it. XD

I've been drinking tea for most of my life, but recently I started experimenting with other types of teas. (lol sounds like drugs)
    I've been drinking powdered (matcha) and regular green tea, and lemon balm tea. Lately I'm having this thing with loose leaf teas, and by golly are they GOOD. However I really want to try tea that's not "tea", like stuff other than from the tea plant. My favorites are Korean dungolae(solomon's seal) tea and hyunmee(green tea with brown rice). If you like green tea that's not too bitter, hyunmee is the best, cuz it's nutty and mellow, though personally I like bitter flavors.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I usually just drink regular tea. Tetley teabags with milk and 2 sugars. Sometimes my mum makes green tea with honey.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar

Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

I usually have cinnamon tea or the one with berry extracts, either in tea bags or from the actual ingredients. I also like Earl Grey tea a lot.

Matcha.
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Black tea is my favorite variety, but I'll drink just about any type. ^_^

English breakfast tea (a type of black tea) is my go-to, I take it with milk and sugar. I don't find herbal teas sweet enough for my taste - perhaps I've just had bad luck trying them, but they seem so watery-yet-overpowering. I am fond of the occasional green tea, though, and I want to try fruit teas.

~ Formerly known as Kaori ~

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr

I have so many favorites since I like a lot of them. D:

Chrysanthemum tea, chamomile tea, black tea, green tea, jasmine green tea, lemon tea, Thai iced tea. I don't think I am picky with my tea.

My only problem with loose leaf tea is whether I consume the tea leaves along with the tea. The tea strainer at home does not help much.

I don't drink my tea with dairy products that often. Maybe because the ones at home are better suited without milk.

When I feel like it, I do put honey and lemon juice in my jasmine green tea.

I'm a big fan of tea in general, though my favorites are probably Irish Breakfast (tastes malty, kinda like beer) and jasmine green tea. I like chamomile a lot too.

I generally like my tea straight though I'll sometimes add honey and lemon to hot tea. Iced I stick to unsweetened, much more refereshing IMO.

Blog Entries

Green tea for me! So refreshing! Especially with some honey and lemon up in there.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Green tea, chilled with a bit of sugar is my drink of choice. I do like black teas but I like them a bit too sweet and add far too much sugar.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast