Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls! [Recipe]

Thread: Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls! [Recipe]

Follow lillipuppy on Tumblr

Default Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls! [Recipe]

I thought I'd share this advice anyway because these are absolutely delicious and easy to make, even if you're not good at cooking! They also can make you look like a pro to the uninformed ;)
    yfdsr9p.jpg
    Sorry about bad pic, I barely got one before my roommates and I devoured these like starving wolves.

Ingredients:
    8 piece crescent roll dough (from those cans at the grocery store - I used butter flake, but normal will work just fine!)
    2 tbsp butter, melted
    4 tbsp sugar
    1 drop vanilla
    cinnamon, to preference
    pecans (optional)

1. Preheat oven to the recommended time on the can. Grease a baking sheet.
    2. In the mean time, melt the butter and mix in the sugar. The mixture should be a thick paste - if it's too thin, add more sugar until it is. Add cinnamon and vanilla and mix until combined and even.
    3. Unroll the crescent roll dough into triangles on a baking sheet. Then, coat them with a layer of the paste.
    4. Now, roll the triangles up from the broadest side. Arrange them a few inches away on the baking sheet - they will get bigger, though how big depends on the brand of the dough.
    5. Spread any leftover paste onto the top of the rolls, and dust them with cinnamon. Add your pecans now if you're using them.
    6. Cook according to directions on roll can. Unless you made the paste very thin or very thick, you shouldn't have to extend or shorten the time.
    7. Let cool and eat!

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls! [Recipe]

I'm not gonna lie, these look really good. I think I will have to give them a try (without the pecans). :3

Default Re: Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls! [Recipe]

You're making me hungry. My oven doesn't work though, so I've been learning to cook everything in a crock pot. It's experiment time!
    3DS Friend Name: Rampant
    X/Y Trainer Name: Kaeli
    Friend Code: 3969-5292-8462 (Bug - Ledyba, Illumise, Pinsir)