DCM's Quantum Kitchen! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCM's Quantum Kitchen!

Blog Entries

Default Re: DCM's Quantum Kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow♥ View Post
    Yes it is! Also--this is something we got from our Brazilian exchange students--Ketchup on cheese pizza. Amazing.
    Ketchup on Cheese Pizza without the sauce right? Cause otherwise, it would be too tomato-y. As we're on ketchup, I would like to say that it works with everything that's bland without any sort of supplement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Ketchup on Cheese Pizza without the sauce right? Cause otherwise, it would be too tomato-y. As we're on ketchup, I would like to say that it works with everything that's bland without any sort of supplement.
    Nope--with the sauce. It makes it tangy.
    My Art | My dA | My ColorsLive
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
    A good friend will not take advantage of a situation, but will comfort you through it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow♥ View Post
    Nope--with the sauce. It makes it tangy.
    Ah. If you're using ordered pizza I getcha, but if you're making your own and you want a certain tang to your pizza I suggest a couple of drops of lemon juice and some lemon zest for your sauce. I'm serious, I do this with mine and by god is it awesome.

heropon very cool! Winterdaze's Avatar Forum HeadAdministrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Winterdaze's Wonderful Crunchy Bread
    This is one of those easy things you'll want to make time and time again.

Take two slices of bread at room temperature, and place inside a toaster oven. Make sure the device is plugged in. Pull the lever down and wait.
    The intense heat from the oven's elements actually causes the bread to undergo a metamorphosis into a light, crunchy and delicious snack.
    I like to spread them with lots of strawberry jam, for a sweet strawberry flavoured treat at any time of the day.

Blog Entries

Hot, freshly made "laAbuela" brand tortilla (the best non homemade tortilla you can get!)

Spread some crunchy peanut butter all over that bad boy

Lather some honey on it here and there

Roll it up

Fold the ends up so the sticky and delicious honey doesn't get all over your manicured hands

Consume the delicious

EDIT - Hey! 700th post! Am I man now?!

☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Chocolate covered bacon.

If you find this in a candy store, you will have to pay ~$10 a pound. What they don't want you to know is that it's super easy to make on your own.

Ingredients:
    Chocolate of your choice (I prefer Hershey's milk chocolate)
    Bacon of your choice, not thick cut.

You will need:
    2 pots of similar size, or 1 double boiler
    Tongs
    A cookie sheet
    Wax paper

Process
    Melt chocolate:
    The key to melting chocolate is using a double boiler. Basically you boil water, then place the chocolate one layer over the boiling water. This makes it so the chocolate can't get hotter than the boiling temperature of water. If you don't do this, your chocolate will burn.
    I don't actually own a double boiler, so I just put one pot on top of the other. If you have 2 pots that are the same diameter, they will fit inside each other and it'll be an awesome time.

Cook bacon:
    Set the oven to 350, cook the bacon for 20 minutes. When you take it out, place it on paper towels to dry all the grease. You don't want a lot of grease when you go to cover it in chocolate.

Chocolate cover:
    Cover the bacon in chocolate, then place it on wax paper and put it in the fridge. It'll take about an hour to fully solidify, after which time you can enjoy!
    Fyrirgefðu

Blog Entries

This was my dad's creation. I find it awesome. You'll need the following ingredients. (please note, in my family we tend to ballpark quantities)

Some large boiled shrimp, de-veined, peeled, beheaded, all that jazz. We just want the succulent, cholesterol laden meat of the shrimp

One avocado, diced

Soy sauce (say... quarter cup)

About a tablespoon of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce

So get your soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. Mix them together. Start with a little and add more of either to taste. It's all personal preference, really. Now, put your shrimps and your avocado chunks into the mix and toss it or stir it or whatever.

It's awesome. I ate that stuff like there was no tomorrow and I hate avocados.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Lightbulb The Craziest. Recipe. Ever.

So, I was in my kitchen the other day, and I decided to try something odd, instead of my usual ramen or my occasional double WH0PPER from Burger King. What I did was I took out a medium glass bowl, egg beaters, and two serving spoons. I grabbed a banana, one cup of cheerios, and one ounce of peanuts, proceeding to unwrap them carefully. I then put them all into the glass bowl and started to mix with the egg beaters until well-stirred. Then, I poured the—what I now call—Alex Mix F15-style substance into a plastic zip-lid container, and cooked in my microwave for 5 minutes on defrost. Once that was done, I concocted a well-mixed substance of non-alcoholic beer, 2% milk, and stale soda. By now I bet you're wondering what the two servings spoons are for. Well, one is for my Alex Mix (F15 style), and the other is to drink my stale non-alcoholic 2% milk drink thing from a bowl instead of the usual glass cup. Now, on my first sip of my lunchbox-contained Alex Mix, I literally regurgitated the contents of my mouth into what I thought was my bowl, but was actually my bowl-contained drink. Then, to wash the nasty taste out of my mouth, I grabbed one of the serving spoons and took lots of little cat-drinks until realizing that I was drinking my stale non-alcoholic 2% milk concoction. I then proceeded to ralph in my garden. The End. Try this for yourself and see! Remember, they have to be shelled peanuts, though.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Blog Entries

Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

[nameless grilled meatloaf blue cheese barbecue sandwich]
    1) Take a slice of meatloaf (preferably left-over), and begin heating it in a frying pan. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
    2) Once both sides are satisfactorily brown, place it on whatever bread you plan on using
    3) Add blue cheese (blue cheese dressing works in a pinch), then barbecue sauce (but not enough to make it soggy)
    4) Add the top piece of bread, then throw it in a sandwich press. If you don't have a sandwich press... I dunno, use your imagination.
    5) Press/grill/whatever until you feel it's ready.
    6) Enjoy!

Also: Oreos with cream cheese are delicious. I don't have to tell you how to prepare those, do I?

we are the crystal gems Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Oreos with cream cheese? That sounds amazing. *_* <3 Must try that ASAP.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12