All in one sitting

Thread: All in one sitting

Blog Entries

Default All in one sitting

Have you ever eaten a whole box or bag of something? (i.e. an entire box of cereal, box of cookies, loaf of bread, large bag of chips, crackers, or pretzels, an entire cake, pie, or pizza, an entire bunch of bananas or grapes, etc.)

I'm guilty of this often. I'm a true glutton.

Once, when I was fifteen, I ate a whole bag of Oreos. They were the kind covered in white chocolate. They're my absolute favourite variety of Oreo. Mum bought them one Sunday, and on Monday night she discovered that they were missing. I told her I had taken the bag up to my room at 9:30 PM and eaten the whole bag. (She also found a few crumbs in my room.)

When I was eighteen, I bought a chocolate cake and ate the whole thing without sharing.
    Helga: Look, Phoebe you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleepover you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
    Phoebe: Just get out.
    - Hey Arnold

Alpha Sapphire! CakeFairyForever's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add CakeFairyForever on Facebook

Default Re: All in one sitting

Its not something I do very often anymore. One night in high school I ate an entire bag of mini Reese and about an hour later I vomited all of it. To this day I still cant eat peanut butter or Hersey's chocolate.
    The only thing I can eat in one sitting now is cheesecake.

Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna Xatu Wobbuffet)
    Item Claims: Mornstar, Brotherhood, Flemeth's Grimoire, Yggdrasil (11/14/14)
    Character Claims: Fenris (Dragon Age 2), Seymour (Final Fantasy X) (11/24/14)
    CENTRAL TIME ZONE