The translator game!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The translator game!

Default The translator game!

This is more fun than it sounds, not all the results are that funny, but try experimenting!

Now, what to do:

Go on a translion website (Alta vista-babel fish recommended for consistency)

Type something out (sometimes i find that shorter is funnier)

Translate it to another language and back to english again, the more tiems the better usually (For example english to japanese and back again, and again), and then post the origional message, along with the final translated message.

If ya'all want, you can post the final translated message, and others have to guess the origional, or vice versa.

Ill post my final translated version to kick start things!

"This is the paragraph of the tester. Ranking whose feeling is good and because this tests from concealment feature the thread of that be active game, being brought up with this and crossing to be cool functioning it did which at the time of I. I my steel iron iron pok3.emon, like the fact that it is trained vis-a-vis water type."

This is quite a tame result, I'v had MUCH funnier in the past!

so go on, get experimenting!
    Last edited by Mega-Markario; 28th January 2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Revision of rules
    "Shellos does not approve" - XD

3DS FC: 4468-0966-0032
    Version: Y
    Type: Water. Pokemon: Frogadier(PROTEAN,WOO!), Gyarados, Panpour.

POKÈMON WHITE FC: 4684-7670-8863

Add me if you like :)

- My D/P team.
    - My blue team .

A selection from one of my fics
    Original:

“Hello sir, you called me in?” Said a voice. There was a navy blue haired man who was standing in the
    shadows across the room. “Saturn, you’re here. I’m putting you in charge of the Sinnoh group” Said the
    man sitting at the table. “But first, call up Greevil’s son. I have a job in Hoenn for him.” “You mean El-”
    “No, not him! ,the other one!” Said the man, yelling at Saturn. “Do you really expect me to trust that ignorant fool after he betrayed us!?” “Uh, no.” Stuttered Saturn, afraid of being reprimanded. “Wha-what
    do you want me to tell him Giovanni sir?” “There is a certain scientist living there by the name of Markus
    Lund, I want him brought to me, his intellect shall benefit us greatly.” “Ye-yes, sir, I sha-shall”- “STOP STUTERRING YOU FOOL!”, yelled Giovanni agrily. “Yes sir I shall report it to him immediately.”
    Saturn cautiously stepped out of the room, in fear of being yelled at again. “Yes,” said Giovanni, “He will
    benefit us greatly…”

Korean to English and back:

Hello sir and you called me in? Said a voice. There was a navy blue haired man who was standing in theshadows across the room. Saturn and you re here. I m putting you in charge of the Sinnoh group Said theman sitting at the table. But first and call up Greevil s son. I have a job in Hoenn for him. You mean El- No and not him! the other one! Said the man and yelling at Saturn. Do you really expect me to trust that ignorant fool after he betrayed us! ? Uh and no. Stuttered Saturn and afraid of being reprimanded. Wha-whatdo you want me to tell him Giovanni sir? There is a certain scientist living there by the name of MarkusLund and I want him brought to me and his intellect shall benefit us greatly. Ye-yes, sir and I sha-shall - STOP STUTERRING YOU FOOL! yelled Giovanni agrily. Yes sir I shall report IT to him immediately. Saturn cautiously stepped out of the room and in fear of being yelled at again. Yes, said Giovanni, He willbenefit us greatly $$ln

NOW this one is funny:

German and English and back:
    "Hello sir, you called ME in?" Said A voice. There which A navy blue shark-talk one who which standing into the shadows across the room. "Saturn, you're here. I'm putting you in load OF the Sinnoh group "Said the one sitting RK the table. "But roofridge, call UP Greevil's son. I have A job in Hoenn for him." "You mean El -" "NO, emergency him! , the OTHER one!" Said the one, yelling RK Saturn. "DO you really expect ME ton trust that ignorantly fool after he betrayed US!?" "Uh, NO." Stuttered Saturn, afraid OF being reprimanded. "does DO Wha what you want ME ton tell him Giovanni sir?" "There is A certain scientist living there by the name OF Markus Lund, I want him brought tons of ME, his intellect shall benefit US greatly." "Ye-yes, sir, I sha shall" - "STOP STUTERRING YOU FOOL!", yelled Giovanni agrily. "Yes sir I shall report it tons him immediately." Saturn cautiously stepped out OF the room, in fear OF being yelled RK again. "Yes," said Giovanni, "He wants benefit US greatly..."

Now Saturns a navy-blue shark? Okaaaaay... Why does RK keep showing up?

Italian to English:

"Hello sir, you called me in" Said to voice. There was to navy blue haired man who was standing in the shadows across the room. "Saturn, you' king to here. I' m putting you in charge of the Sinnoh group "Said the man sitting at the table. "But first, call up Greevil' s son. The have to job in Hoenn for him." "You mean El -" "Not, not him! , the other one!" Said the man, yelling at Saturn. "I give you really expect to trust to me that ignorant fool after he betrayed us!" "Uh, not." Stuttered Saturn, afraid of being reprimanded. "Wha-what I give you want to tell him Giovanni to me sir" "There is to certain scientist living there by the name of Markus Lund, want him brought to me, his intellect shall benefit us greatly." "Ye-yes, sir, sha-shall" - "STOP STUTERRING YOU FOOL!", yelled Giovanni agrily. "Yes sir the shall report it to him immediately." Saturn cautiously stepped out of the room, in fear of being yelled at again. "Yes," said Giovanni, "He will benefit us greatly..."

Wow, now Gio is talking in slang and Saturn's a king...

Greek to English in back:

"Hello sir, you called with in" Said a assistant. There was a navy blue haired man who was standing in the shadows across the room. "Saturn, you're here. I'm putting you in charge of the Sinnoh group "Said the man sitting at the table. "But first, call up Greevil's son. I have a job in Hoenn for him." "You mean El -" "No, not him! , the other EMU!" Said the man, yelling at Saturn. "Do you really expect with trust that ignorant fool after he betrayed us!" "Uh, no." Stuttered Saturn, afraid of being reprimanded. "Wha-what do you want me to tell him giovanni sir?" "There is a certain scientist living there by the name of Markus Lund, want him brought with, his intellect shall benefit us greatly." "Ye-yes, sir, sha-shall" - "STOP STUTERRING YOU FOOL!", yelled giovanni agrily. "Yes sir i shall report it to him immediately." Saturn cautiously stepped out of the room, in fear of being yelled at again. "Yes," said Giovanni, "He will benefit us greatly..."

"NO THE OTHER EMU"?! What went wrong there? Oh well, I guess Ardos and Eldes are emus now. And now it's not Saturn talking, it's an assistent.
    Last edited by Lesley_GSC; 28th January 2008 at 01:14 PM.

This is much fun! I just typed something up from the top of my head.

Result:
    Frequently the time I find the fact that you think of by yourself concerning the strangest thing. If I like this do, why you think, and why I think at all, this after the recognition which surprises is breath from the cloudless sky in my heart does the thing come with anything? This inside them themselves and is discussion of many people to the people and question. As for the function which thinks of the quality of the human completely or generally known "lower" life form is there this it shares splendid ability? It is the process where I happen and am conscious what is thought privately happening exactly with TRANS physical plane surface, it believes. As for many as for the thought which likes the fact that the muscle is moved it is by the road of the part where the synapse of brain differs from the physical movement, is formed, but on all other aspects, that is the same concept.

Original:
    Often times I find myself thinking of the strangest things. Whatever comes to my mind after this astounding realization is a breath from a cloudless sky- why do I think this way, and why do I think at all?

This is a question that many people debate, both within themselves and with other people. Is the ability to think purely a human trait, or do so-called "lower" life forms share this amazing ability?

I personally believe that thinking is a conscious process that just happens to take place on a trans-physical plane. Much like moving a muscle, thoughts are formed by the path of synapses- different parts of the brain than physical movement, yes, but in all other aspects, it is the same concept.
    -Visit my Team Rocket FanFics at R100!
    -Visit my drawings/handsewn plushies at DeviantarT!

Good to see this thread finally taking off! It looks as though people are having more fun with less restrictions, so i'll change the word cap guidlines etc.

- My D/P team.
    - My blue team .

May I post another one please?

AM those method of I wanna everyone thing should catch my suitable test those which are trained well, or, the land which is direct in order to understand the power where some my cause I is investigation is made to cross, wide AM, each pokemon Pokemon which is moved! And my my my destiny, Pokemon was known! We must protect the that of Pokemon, nation of Ohio state is my close friend of the world! The center so as for us who pull our courage, the professor of I Pokemon me who am taught,! Catch'em of gotto method of the courage where everything challenges to the surface of allong I completely you adjust. In order to require I everyday fight my legitimate place. It is not the good team where from my time the margin right to rub and, it has been there. Us of victory fight of arm arm! That is our dreams always!

Anyone wanna take a guess what THIS was origionaly?

And velveteen, feel free to post as many as you like, although you may wanna avoid double posting, so juts edit your previous posts to include your new translations, unless someone has posted after you (Y)
    Last edited by Mega-Markario; 28th January 2008 at 04:54 PM.

- My D/P team.
    - My blue team .

A selection from later on in the same fic:

Original:

A blue headed boy tossed a ball up in the air. A small blue and peach pokemon seemed to race through the sun as it leaped to catch the ball. The ball landed in the boy’s arms. He giggled aloud and tossed it again, this time to a red and peach pokemon. It was a sunny day in Larousse City, there where few clouds in the sky and it was hot, but not too hot. Of course, this was normal weather for this area, Hoenn being a relatively hot place already. Tory spent most days like this anymore. Life was peaceful and uneventful. Little did the he and the other citizens of the town know that life was about to be turned upside down. He picked up the ball and looked at Plusle and Minun. “Hey guys, I’m going home now. “It’s getting time for lunch.” said Tory. The two cheering pokemon looked sadly at him. It’s okay; I’ll come back later,but mom will worry if I’m not home soon.” With that, he picked up the ball and left.

English to Chinese simplified and back:

Blue headed boy tossed ball up in the to air. Small blue and peach pokemon seemed you race through the sun it leaped you catch the ball. The ball landed in the boy's arms. He giggled aloud and tossed it again, this teams you the a red and peach pokemon. It was sunny day in Larousse City, there where few clouds in the sky and it was hot, but not too hot. Of course, this this was normal weather will be area, Hoenn being relatively hot place already. Tory spent most days like this anymore. Life was peaceful and uneventful. Little did the he and the to other citizens of the town know that life was about you be turned upside down. He picked up the ball and looked at Plusle and Minun. "Hey guys, I'm going home now. "It's getting teams will be lunch." said Tory. The two cheering pokemon looked sadly at him. It's okay; I'll eats back to later, but mom will worry if I'm not home soon." With that, he picked up the ball and left.

This thing seems to have you everywere. That's weird. And it keeps replacing "Time" with
    "Teams". And apperently only two other people live in Larousse city.

This next one is freaky:

English to German and back:

A blue headed boy tossed A ball UP into the air. A small blue and peach pokemon seemed ton race through the sun as it leaped tons catch the ball. The ball landed into the boy's arm. He giggled aloud and tossed it again, this time ton of A talk and peach pokemon. It which A sunny day in Larousse town center, there where few clouds into the sky and it which hot, but emergency too hot. OF course, this which normally more weather for this AREA, Hoenn being A relatively hot place already. Tory spent most days like this anymore. Life which peaceful and uneventful. Little did the he and the OTHER citizens OF the town know that life which about tons turned upside down. He picked UP the ball and looked RK Plusle and Minun. "Hey guys, I'm going home now. "It's getting time for lunch." said Tory. The two cheering pokemon looked sadly RK him. It's okay; I'll come bake more later, but mom wants worry if I'm emergency home soon." With that, he picked UP the ball and left.

Why does emergency aways seem to show up when I babel fish German?
    Larousse town center?
    RK again?
    And apparenlty Tory was baking something.
    And Yoko wants to worry?
    There's normaly more weather? How can you have less weather?
    AREA?!
    And now the ball is going INTO Tory's ARM.

English to Italian and back:

To blue headed boy tossed to ball up in the air. To small blue and peach pokemon seemed to race through the sun as it leaped to catch the ball. The ball landed in the boy' s arms. He giggled aloud and tossed it again, this Time to to red and peach pokemon. It was to sunny day in Larousse City, to there to where few clouds in the sky and it was hot, but not too hot. Of course, this was normal weather for this area, Hoenn being to relatively hot place already. Anymore Tory spent most days like this. Life was peaceful and uneventful. Little did the he and the other citizens of the town know that life was about to be turned upside down. He picked up the ball and looked at Plusle and Minun. "Hey guys, I' m going home now. "It' s getting Time for lunch." said Tory. The two cheering pokemon looked sadly at him. It' s okay; I' ll like back later, but mom will worry if I' m not home soon." With that, he picked up the ball and left.

To, to, to, to, to, to, whats with all these tos? It even adds more where there already is one!
    I would of lol'd if Tory had said: "I'll like BE back later" but he had to not say be...

w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Blog Entries

Original:
    Manectric is an mammal-like pokémon that resembles a blue dog or wolf. It has a yellow mane on its head that it discharges electricity from, as well as yellow clumps of fur at the top of its hind legs and around its front two feet.

English --> Spanish --> English:
    Manectric is mammalian-like pokémon that is resembled a dog or a blue wolf. It has a yellow melena in his head that electricity unloads, as well as of the yellow groups of the skin in the cover of his back legs and around their two front feet.

I'm wondering Markario, wasn't there a game like this before?

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

We have one of these threads already...
    *this space for rent*

Okay I thank you! But dear goodness this translation got seriously chopped up.

The pearls eerder of that chair are fewer than high execution right in possession thing half millimeter expansibility of the feeling substance of pluche under lounged. It meant that type she where the clothing is given is bought, can do the royal court whose healthy garderobe is long recently greatly, with elegantly those, the gift, non-tellement and many and the average juridically which are obtained (as for the pearl opinion, sufficiently threatens the party for rare. As for beginning that those rare, being threatened, you grasped. A little the people are made to live to the last specimen of the jacket rare Ecruteak Ursarang which was adjusted many weet)

Original
    Pearl lounged rather expansively on her expensive Executive's chair, loving the feel of plush under less than a half millimeter of fabric. The dress was the latest in the long dynasty of her wardrobe, many bought legally, many more given as gifts, and quite a few obtained by not so tasteful means. (Pearl considered that she did quite a lot for rare, endangered species. For one thing, she kept them rare and endangered. Little did many people know the last specimen of the rare Ecruteak Ursarang was trimming her jacket.)

Another fic selection: (Because i can't think of anything else to use)

Originel:
    There was a loud sounding of a horn as the S.S.golden arc pulled into the harbor. May sighed, “back to the battle field”,
    she thought. She felt ridiculous wearing the shock green bandana her mother had sent her. “I still don’t get why it had
    to be green of all colors, I mean, it could have been blue or orange, or black or purple, but no, it had to be green as in
    the two boys I love to hate.” “But I guess I really shouldn’t complain, after all, it’s not like anybody will ever notice
    now that I’m solo, but if Ash and Brock and Max where here, the first thing they would do was accuse me of looking
    like Drew and Harley.” “I still can’t believe I couldn’t pry Buetifly off of mom, there like two peas in a pod! At least
    I was able to get Skitty to come! Great, it looks like where here!” May ran off the boat as fast as she could, eager to get to
    town. At the pokemon center there were many trainers that seemed to have just arrived, some appeared to have been passengers
    on the Golden arc, like May, but others had been there awhile now.

“That is so not true, my brother is a great pokemon trainer!” Come on outcast, your brother couldn’t beat a Weedle with a Pidgeot, and you don’t stand a chance as trainer!” May whirled around. A group of trainers where heckling a boy her age with Black hair and nerdy looking glasses. But the boy had a stubborn
    look, and seemed far from willing to give into there insults. “Still, May didn’t want to leave him without helping out. “Hey! She said,
    yelling at the trainers and trying drive them off, what’s your problem?!” “Oh, yah, said one of the boy trainers, who are you prissy,
    his girlfriend?!” May reached for a pokeball. “Oooh, what kind of scary pokemon do you have little girl, is it a big mean Togepi?”
    , laughed one of the boys. May released one of her pokemon without batting an eye. It was Blaziken, May had many cute pokemon
    indeed, but Blaziken was not one of them. The fiery fighting fowl growled deeply at them, its wrists blazing as it sensed its trainers
    anger. The trainers stared on in disbielf for a couple of moments before running off screaming. “Wow, said Antonio, Are you for real?” “Uh, yah, but I guess I had to step in to help, you know, I couldn’t just let them make fun of you, said May. It’s all right,
    she continued, People picked on me when I first became a trainer to.” “You’ll get used to it. May left to get her pokemon checked
    out.”

“Your pokemon are in perfect health, good for you!,” said the nurse, she looked at the table where Antonio was sitting and sighed, “That boy, he wants so bad to be as good as his brother, but he’s struggling.” “His brother?”, Asked May.” “Well, said the nurse, I don’t remember the name exactly, but I know he’s collecting badges in Sinnoh.” “Sinnoh?!, I have a friend whose traveling there right now!” May took a second look at Antonio, and saw the nurse was right, he did seemed troubled. “Hey, she said, sitting down next to him, would you like to have a battle with me?” “Would I!, Exclaimed Antonio, but… It’s just, I don’t know how well I would do, I only have one pokemon…” “Don’t worry, said May, it doesn’t matter if you win or loose, as long as you have fun!” “Alright, said Antonio, but I won’t like it…”

This one did well in translation:

English to German and back:
    There which A loud sounding OF A horn as the S.S.golden arc pulled into the harbor. May sighed, "bake ton the battle field", she thought. She felt ridiculous wearing the shock green bandana ago more mother had sent ago. "I quietly don't GET why it had tons green OF all colors, I mean, it could have been blue or orange, or black or PUR-POLARIZE, but NO, it had tons green as into the two boys I love ton hate." "But I guess I really shouldn't complain, after all, it's emergency like anybody wants more ever notice now that I'm solo, but if Ash and breaks into and max where here, the roofridge thing they would DO which accuse ME OF looking like Drew and Harley." "I can't quietly believe I couldn't pry Buetifly off OF mom, there like two peas in A pod! RK leases I which able tons of GET Skitty ton come! Great, it looks like where here!" May ran off the boat as nearly as she could, eager tons of GET tons town. RKS the pokemon centers there were many coach that seemed ton have just arrived, some appeared ton have been passengers on the golden arc, like May, but others had been there awhile now.

"That is emergency true, my is A great in such a way pokemon coaches!" Come on outcast, your couldn't beat A Weedle with A Pidgeot, and you don't stood for A chance as coaches!" May whirled around. A group OF of coach where heckling A boy ago age with Black hair and nerdy looking glasses. But the boy had A stubborn look, and seemed far from willing ton give into there insults. "quiet, May didn't want ton leave him without helping out. "Hey! She said, yelling RK the of coach and trying drive them off, what's your problem?!" "Oh, yah, said one OF the boy coach, who acres you prissy, his girlfriend?!" May reached for A pokeball. "Oooh, what child OF scary pokemon DO you have little girl, is it A big mean Togepi?" , laughed one OF the boys. May released one OF pokemon without ago batting to eye. It which Blaziken, May had many cute, but pokemon indeed Blaziken which emergency one OF them. The fiery fighting fowl growled deeply RK them, its wrists blazing as it sensed its coach meadow. The of coach stared on in disbielf for A couple OF of moment before running off screaming. "Wow, said Antonio, acres you for material?" "Uh, yah, but I guess I had tons of step in tons help, you know, I couldn't just let them make fun OF you, said May It's all right, she continued, People picked on ME when I roofridge became A coach ton." "You'll GET used tons it. May left tons of GET pokemon checked out ago."

"Your pokemon acres in perfect health, good for you!," said the nurse, she looked RK the table where Antonio which sitting and sighed, "That boy, he wants so bath ton as good as his, but he's struggling." "His?", Asked May." "wave, said the nurse, I don't more remember the name exactly, but I know he's collecting badges in Sinnoh." "Sinnoh?!, I have A friend whose traveling there right now!" May took A second look RK Antonio, and saw the nurse which right, he did seemed troubled. "Hey, she said, sitting down NEXT tons him, would you like ton have A battle with ME?" "Would I!, Exclaimed Antonio, but... It's just, I don't know how wave I would DO, I only have one pokemon... " "Don't worry, said May, it doesn't more matt if you win or loose, as long as you have fun!" "Alright, said Antonio, but I won't like it..."

It kept changing Trainer to coach. What I can't belive is how much tons showed up after a word that was capitalized. One intresting thing to note is that Drew, Ash, and Max
    where translated both times because of drew, ash, and max being words in there own right. Max became Maximum, Ash became Asche, and Drew became zeichneten. Why Brock became "breaks into" on the return translation is beyond me. (Brock didn't translate the first time) What does "Roofridge" come from? That showed up on my first one too. And there's emergency again! Aperently May has tons of pokemon she left to get checked out by the nurse, Kouhei was recently wiped off the face of the earth, (Brother wasn't present in the return transaltion) and May has lots of Acres. What child of scary pokemon? Aw, poor Antonio, he dosen't stand a chance as a coach. Oh, yah, "Wave" said the nurse-LOL, haiwian nurse joy.

I really do NOT want to keep transalting this, but...

English to Portuguese and back:
    There was loud sounding of horn the harbor S.S.golden arc pulled into the. May sighed, "back you the battle field", she thought. Bandana She felt ridiculous wearing the shock green her to mother had sent to her. "I still don't get why it had you be green of all colors, I mean, it could have been blue or orange, or black or purple, but in, it had you be green in the two boys I love you hate." "But I guess I really shouldn't complain, to after all, it's not like anybody will to ever notice now that alone I'm, but if Ash and Brock and Max where here, the first thing they would of was accuse me of looking like Drew and Harley." "I still can't believe I couldn't pry Buetifly off of mom, there like two peas in the pod! At least I was able you get Skitty eats you! Great, it looks like where here " May ran off the boat fast she could, to eager you get you town. At the pokemon to center there were many trainers that seemed you have just arrived, adds appeared you have been passengers on the Golden arc, like May, but others had been there awhile now.

"That is so not true, my to brother is great pokemon to trainer" Outcast eats on, your to brother couldn't beat the Weedle with the Pidgeot, and you don't stand the possibility to trainer them " May whirled around. Group of trainers where heckling boy to her acts with Black to hair and nerdy looking glasses. But the boy had stubborn look, and seemed to far from willing you give into there insults. "Still, May didn't want you leave him without helping out. "Hey! She said, yelling at the trainers and trying drive them off, what's your problem " "Oh, yah, said one of the boy trainers, who ploughs you prissy, his girlfriend" May reached will be pokeball. "Oooh, what kind of scary pokemon of it you have little girl, is it big mean Togepi" , laughed one of the boys. May released one of to her pokemon without batting an eye. It was Blaziken, May had many cute pokemon indeed, but Blaziken was not one of them. The fiery fighting fowl growled deeply at them, its wrists blazing it sensed its trainers to anger. The trainers stared on in disbielf will be couple of moments before running off screaming. "Wow, said Antonio, Plough you will be real" "Uh, yah, but I guess I had you step in you help, you know, I couldn't just let them make fun of you, said May. It's all right, she continued, People picked on me when I first became to trainer you." "You'll get used you it. May left you get to her pokemon checked out." "Your pokemon ploughs in perfect health, good will be you," said the nurse, she looked at the table where Antonio was sitting and sighed.

"That boy, he wants so bad you be good the his to brother, but he's struggling." "His to brother", Asked May." "Well, said the nurse, I don't to remember the name exactly, but I know he's collecting badges in Sinnoh." "Sinnoh, I have friend whose traveling there right now " May took second look at Antonio, and saw the nurse was right, he did seemed troubled. "Hey, she said, sitting down next you him, would you like you have battle with me" "Would I, Exclaimed Antonio, but... It's just, I don't know how well I would of, I only have one pokemon... " "Don't worry, said May, it doesn't to matter if you win or loose, long them you have fun" "Alright, said Antonio, but I won't like it..."

Skitty is going to eat us, run for cover! We may not of found Yes town, but I think I found You town... Uh-oh, adds are appering! Everybody keeps calling May a plough. Aw, that's sweet, Antonio wants to be good to Kouhei. And Kouhei is a great pokemon, wow. "Outcast eats on" Antonio must be a hungry guy. And now the BANDANA feels ridiculous, and it's a girl Bandana too. I am honestly to scared to keep translating this.
    Last edited by Lesley_GSC; 11th February 2008 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    We have one of these threads already...

And

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I'm wondering Markario, wasn't there a game like this before?
    *Holds hands up* Honestly, i didnt know. (message to mods, feel free to shut this thread down.)

Sorry guys.

- My D/P team.
    - My blue team .

Well, before I posted here, I looked around for it and the old thread seems to be gone.

Ah, well, Thanks GSC Junkie, could someone (Mod maybe) let me know?

If ya'all wanna close this thread, its fair enough, just could i know firts?

- My D/P team.
    - My blue team .

w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Blog Entries

AM those method of I wanna everyone thing should catch my suitable test those which are trained well, or, the land which is direct in order to understand the power where some my cause I is investigation is made to cross, wide AM, each pokemon Pokemon which is moved! And my my my destiny, Pokemon was known! We must protect the that of Pokemon, nation of Ohio state is my close friend of the world! The center so as for us who pull our courage, the professor of I Pokemon me who am taught,! Catch'em of gotto method of the courage where everything challenges to the surface of allong I completely you adjust. In order to require I everyday fight my legitimate place. It is not the good team where from my time the margin right to rub and, it has been there. Us of victory fight of arm arm! That is our dreams always!
    I know! It's the Pokemon theme song. The first ever one. :)

So there's no spam:

Original:
    Originally an Aipom, Dawn's Ambipom (Japanese: ヒカリのエテボース Hikari's Eteboth) is the only Pokémon to be captured by Ash Ketchum in the Battle Frontier saga. Much later, she was traded to Dawn in exchange for Buizel. Her Japanese voice actress is 佐藤智恵 Chie Satō. As an Aipom, she was voiced by 伊東みやこ Miyako Itō in both English and Japanese.

To Japanese and back (with erasing things):
    Japanese First Aipom and Ambipom of dawn (Japanese: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Eteboth of Hikari) is only Pokemon which Ash Ketchum of venture talks of the frontier of fight captures. Greatly afterwards, she was exchanged because the night opens to Buizel and exchange. As for actress of her Japanese voice? Certain? Chie Saturday? As Aipom, as for her Miyako that it is stated by English and Japanese both.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast