Three word stories! - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Three word stories!

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Three word stories!

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake.

Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake.

In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a Giant Enemy Crab. Do you have a piece of coil I could use to strangle this guy down to a chair?"
    "Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! I have," he said with an interruption from King Dedede.
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake.

Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake.

In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a Giant Enemy Crab. Do you have a piece of coil I could use to strangle this guy down to a chair?"
    "Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are you people, poisoning

prepared to pwn n00bs ferrari-kun187's Avatar

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are you people, poisoning?"
    Then I said
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are you people, poisoning?"
    Then I said, "You must die!"

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Glitched Porygon's Avatar
    In teh interwebz. it'z a series of tubez.
    Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters, while carrying a

WARNING: Reading my comments heavily could induce seizures. Viewer discretion advised.

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are you people poisoning?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters, while carrying a shiny Piplup, but
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"
    "I....... am allergic to coil and you glared at him and killed him, While Harry Potter said, "Who are you people poisoning?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters, while carrying a shiny Piplup, but a drive by
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters, while carrying a shiny Piplup, but a drive by killed the pokemon.

WARNING: Reading my comments heavily could induce seizures. Viewer discretion advised.

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

Suddenly, Dawn enters, while carrying a shiny Piplup, but a drive by killed the pokemon.

But Dawn then
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

But Dawn then pulled a semi-automatic

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

But Dawn then pulled a semi-automatic pistol from her

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

But Dawn then pulled a semi-automatic pistol from her legband while ferrariguy1000
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

But Dawn then pulled a semi-automatic pistol from her legband while ferrariguy1000 ate some pie.

Blog Entries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maaayyybbbeee......"
    "Can I see some ID?"

But Dawn then pulled a semi-automatic pistol from her legband while ferrariguy1000 ate some pie. Then the gangster

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast