Three word stories! - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Three word stories!

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Three word stories!

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and

prepared to pwn n00bs ferrari-kun187's Avatar

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fired a P90
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake.

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall,

Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Storm View Post
    One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall,
    Isn't that four words?

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said yo, I'm Joe

Blog Entries

Isn't that four words?

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "yo, I'm Joe Smith from the

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Names count as one.

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues

Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong Storm View Post
    Names count as one.

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues
    It's no fun if people don't play by the rules.
    Harry Potter
    1 2

Looks like two words to me.

Blog Entries

Yes, it's not fun if people don't play by the rules. Thank you for following the rules Ultardude2192 (formerly known as ArceusHater, and BTW, your location hasn't changed yet). It's a good thing that you followed the rules completely when playing this game!

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Yes, it's not fun if people don't play by the rules. Thank you for following the rules Ultardude2192 (formerly known as ArceusHater, and BTW, your location hasn't changed yet). It's a good thing that you followed the rules completely when playing this game!
    ORLY? And FYI I was ArceusHater for only a week.

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Glitched Porygon's Avatar
    In teh interwebz. it'z a series of tubez.
    Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a Giant Enemy Crab.

WARNING: Reading my comments heavily could induce seizures. Viewer discretion advised.

Blog Entries

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake. Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake. In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a Giant Enemy Crab. Do you have

One day, a house elf walked into the kitchen and made a great big commotion. He was injecting some poisonous acid Into Harry Potter's cake.

Said cake exploded into a million drops of blood because someone had to go piss all over the priceless painting of Ferdinand Magellan, and fire a P90 at the cake.

In walked Jane Goodall, and she said "Yo, I'm Joe Smith from the show Blue's Clues, and I'm here because I need to use a Giant Enemy Crab. Do you have a piece of

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast